Has anyone heard of cybervip?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
I came across the site cybervip.net and found that it has a lot of original JAV contents. However, the site requires that the user sign up as subyshare premium user in order to view the download links.

I took it in good faith and signed up with subyshare, and then upgraded the membership to premium.

I followed the site's instructions very carefully, registering and sending my application to become a member.

However for 2 weeks now, I have not heard from the site. I've sent my application to the webmaster several times, using different browsers (just in case one doesn't work), but no reply from the site at all.

Needless to say, I have not yet become a member of the site.

Has anyone successfully got a membership to the site?

zerodddd

Jan 22, 2013
That's confusing...Since the site posts thumbnail for every video, it should be a real JAV site. And actually the latest update is yesterday(14th Feb.)......
Try more times or use "Contact us"...