Can a premium member of any of those filehosts help me?

HentaiRulez

Feb 10, 2009
Sorry for the long title i was thinking about becoming a premium member of a few of those sites like fileserve wupload ect....

i was just wondering which of those sites are just pay for a years membership the full ammount is taken that day and when it runs out a year later it just ends there and then if i want or i can just buy another year

the reason i ask is i dont have a credit card per say. i have a pre pay credit card that only last 2 months at a time so i couldnt have that setup where your card automatically renews your membership after your membership ends.(ive seen a few faqs on those sites where they say thats how their setup and when i ask them this question none of them have ever responded to me)

sorry if thats a confusing question appreciate any help

thanx

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
no I fully understand what you mean, hotfile megaupload, rapidshare, all let me take out long term contracts without renewals, and it is up to me to meet the new requirements, the others I have still running, so no comment yet

HentaiRulez

Feb 10, 2009
Thanx for responding appreciate any help on this i have a filesonic account for a year and that is ending on the 19th of this month so i can renew that one myself when i have the money i just noticed on fileserves premium webpage they have * PayPal Subscription next to their 30 and 75 day premium acounts and none next to the 180,365 and 730 day premium accounts.

i was thinking of getting a year one so do you think that there not being that symbol on the 1 year one i could buy it at not worry about the thing i previously posted (u know the renewal thing)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
you can always ask them through email, as you are already a customer, and they want to keep you, I think they would like to help you as best as they can

just try, and see what happens

HentaiRulez

Feb 10, 2009
Fileserve jst emailed me saying yes they are now set up the way your card is not charged again however only for 180,365 and 730 day premiums, 30 days and 75 days are still a paypal subscription

nice to know but ill have to wait a bit to get one and double confirm (no money at the moment)