Filejoker wont let me sign up for premium?

Robinson4

May 21, 2017
Hi all, feeling very frustrated. Used to be a filejoker member years ago to use with akiba links. Recently I rediscovered this site again, and in the last few months ive been trying sign up for premium again using my CC, and it gets declined every time. I have no idea why, my cc is not maxed out. I've tried all three links on the filejoker sign up page for visa/mastercard. None of them work. Why is this happening? Im in North America, did some new measure come in where north american cc's are not accepted now? What happened? I used to be able to sign up just fine.

I looked at the resellers but they all look shady as hell. I cant seem to find one where I can use paypal directly without doing all sorts of weird stuff to get it working, like buying amazon gift cards first? I aint doing that! The potential to get ripped off is just too high. Ive seen some similar threads in this forum asking for reputable resellers who deal with paypal, but those threads are years old and no one seemed to be able to come up with a good recommendation. If anyone has one please let me know.

Ive looked at setting up bitcoin but its just way too labor intensive for me. So what changed in the last few years and is there currently any other way to get a premium membership?

Thanks!