1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Reliable Filejoker reseller that takes PayPal?

Discussion in 'Filehost Discussion' started by Soylent, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Soylent

Soylent Member

FileJoker lists more than a few resellers on their site that take PayPal but haven't read any positive feedback about any of them. I used Reseller-Online which promised at most a 12hr turnaround but 48hrs later it's still "processing" with no other communication (sent them an email after 24hrs).

So I can guess where this is going.

If I have to use another reseller, is there a reliable one that takes PayPal?
    Or am I better off just getting a visa gift card and go that route?
  2. Soylent

Soylent Member

I did hear back. Unfortunately their paypal account has been suspended and a bit stupid (of paypal), I have to refute the charge on my side. So I'm still looking for a reseller.
  3. arcyboy

arcyboy New Member

Hi

I tried to use one of Filejokers own payment buttons/pay systems but the payment went through and after a few days of premium use i lost the premium membership and filejoker say that there was a problem with the payment !

I have purchased using payweb before (i am not sure if it was through a re seller or not) which filejoker say can take paypal but I cannot find it anywhere on the filejoker website / payment pages?

I would rather not have recurring payment either

Does anyone know how to pay through Payweb?