Gu Gu Ganmo

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
if it not to difficult can anyone please upload ep 38 .

??? ha ??? First we must have it, then we can upload it, but we haven´t got it yet...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
if it not to difficult can anyone please upload ep 38 .

Haha, very funny. Go buy the japanese DVD-Box and you'll have it :exhausted:

It will come sooner or later. Share is very greedy at the moment.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Question:
Can i try download the missing eps in .wmv format or no? I know elgringo14 you not like it but better than nothing...Because im not using share now...and later we can change the .wmv to avi if we can download the .avi version.Just tell me please.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
for me file format doesn´t matter

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Well, you can upload them if you have time to spend, but for me this is a temporary solution.
In particular, I won't do a torrent pack with that version (except maybe episode 10 which has not yet a proper version).

I got episode 27 AND 50 in the meantime, rejoice :payup:

Still 18 to go !

For those (the one ?) who use Utatane, the original filename of 50 is
[アニメ] GU-GUガンモ 第50話 「ウソ!ヤダ!ダメ!涙のお別れパーティー」 (DivX5.1 VGA QB90 DVD).avi
, it may help for trading files.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Damn im really very lucky XD When elgringo posted he have ep27 and ep50 i started again my share.And this is my best idea because now ep38 complete \o/ Now coming ep43 too i hope can dl this too.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m still concentrating on 21, 22 and 23 only, but no bit to be downloaded at all...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Mugesz, if you give them right away, you can be sure that the japanese guys will download them. And the ones that are using Utatane too.

You should have waited a few days, to see if it can be traded with some of the numerous files we are searching for.

You can be sure that you will see these episodes pop up in Utatane in the next days, without having gained anything in return.

Some people in the forum may be willing to have them quickly. But I think it's not a big deal, to keep them hidden from the public for a short period.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
as I already wrote - collecting files has absolute priority, they can be posted later when he´ve got what we need...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Mugesz, if you give them right away, you can be sure that the japanese guys will download them. And the ones that are using Utatane too.

You should have waited a few days, to see if it can be traded with some of the numerous files we are searching for.

You can be sure that you will see these episodes pop up in Utatane in the next days, without having gained anything in return.

Some people in the forum may be willing to have them quickly. But I think it's not a big deal, to keep them hidden from the public for a short period.

No one want from me in utatane...So i always share my ganmo eps...They always can download the .wmv version.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I just remembered seeing some guys owning EXACTLY the Ganmo episodes that we had released so far, and I thought these would be a good target, assuming that they have something for us.

Anyway there is plenty of episodes to come yet, so we'll have other chances.

I'm almost finished with the upload of episode 27.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I just remembered seeing some guys owning EXACTLY the Ganmo episodes that we had released so far, and I thought these would be a good target, assuming that they have something for us.

Anyway there is plenty of episodes to come yet, so we'll have other chances.

I'm almost finished with the upload of episode 27.

Dunno i never see this version on utatane...And they can dl from share too not just from here :p