Gu Gu Ganmo

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Have you been able to download something else with Share? If not, you probably need to re-start Share, or stop using torrents and then re-start Share. But I think the most likely reason is that the source is actually pretty busy with several other queues. I know because I've barely managed to download little bits of episode 6, less than 50 MB since my last post. If I'm using something else with my connection it normally doesn't download anything or very little. Perhaps that's it.
How is it going for you, Mugesz?

Not much activity...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Episode 6 finished here. Mugesz and the others should be able to get it faster now that I've finished it. The speed was quite good today, even though the queue after finishing it is way too long.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Episode 6 finished here. Mugesz and the others should be able to get it faster now that I've finished it. The speed was quite good today, even though the queue after finishing it is way too long.

Yep my Ep6 83% now :) Next Ep for me maybe Ep22 or Ep38...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
And other news maybe i find the movie on utatane...
GU・GUガンモ 劇場版 -東映-(VGA DivX).avi Size:286.033.392

I did saw many Ganmo files on utatane, but not from the version we are looking for (except few that we have already).
Not only that, many H-episodes are sitting there. But since I started using this program, I can manage to connect, search and request files, but the progress is equal to zero...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I did saw many Ganmo files on utatane, but not from the version we are looking for (except few that we have already).
Not only that, many H-episodes are sitting there. But since I started using this program, I can manage to connect, search and request files, but the progress is equal to zero...

I know but you can find that ganmo version we need...You need the always search because new source coming...Me too hard to use this program but i not give up.Some people have auto send but too many people not...So need the speak with the source and maybe he starting your download.And i dont know why but when the source have auto send my dl speed only 1-3KB/s maybe the auto send capped...I added more than 40 file and i wait 10+hours and only 2 files coming...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Yeah one problem is that if the users only trade files, I don't really know what to do...

In my case I can almost do everything, connect to many servers, search files (I don't have japanese language support so it's gibberish text, but I can afford it), and make download requests. Then the files stay in queue forever...

I found some valid Ganmo files this time, from the user "ChangeThis", but these are only the episodes that we have downloaded already! I'll keep on searching anyway.

One thing I understood from the FAQ is that you should not request more than one file per server or one file per user. That's why you see the same file shared by the same user in different servers. If you don't do that I don't think much progress will show up. Well not much seems to happen anyway...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Yeah one problem is that if the users only trade files, I don't really know what to do...

In my case I can almost do everything, connect to many servers, search files (I don't have japanese language support so it's gibberish text, but I can afford it), and make download requests. Then the files stay in queue forever...

I found some valid Ganmo files this time, from the user "ChangeThis", but these are only the episodes that we have downloaded already! I'll keep on searching anyway.

One thing I understood from the FAQ is that you should not request more than one file per server or one file per user. That's why you see the same file shared by the same user in different servers. If you don't do that I don't think much progress will show up. Well not much seems to happen anyway...

The problem for me no one respond...I always send msg to the source..I using utatane with microsoft applocale so i see the japanese characters.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Soon i give up this shit utatane...Sorry i say this but some japanese ppl idiot...Few send me message they not share files with non japanese ppl...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
nice, why do we share?

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
nice, why do we share?

Good question...On utatane i sharing 1TB data...Sometimes when i upload torrent many japanese ppl leeching then why they not sharing files on other places? Pathetic...Respect to the exceptions...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
That's one of the biggest problems with a P2P that heavily emphasizes trade. I've read the description of Utatane and, in order to take full advantage of it, you need to trade with others. Easy to say when one cannot write in Japanese. It takes a long time to get in a good downloading position, after gaining trading contacts. I never liked that way of working, not even in DC++. Share and emule are better because of that. You are always forced to share something, but not forced to make trades in order to get rare files. Still, perhaps someone with a long experience with Utatane may be able to try to download that movie. Is there anyone on this forum who could help us with this Ganmo movie?

By the way, I have around 77% of episode 3 in Share. The queues have been quite long but it has been working okay.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Now i find someone on utatane who share with me but he not have ganmo :D and he very helpful for me,he not speak english but i can write him and he translate the eng. to jap. :) or i translate my eng. to jap. with google translate not the best but better than nothing.And now he send the file what i want :)

I not using share right now because maybe kill my utatane XD On utatane the speed not the best for me 1-5KB/s...So jfgslo maybe you need the upload ep3 when complete.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
As long as it doesn't interrupt your excellent work with the rare ero-animations, sure. It's always nice to have a better quality rip.