Gu Gu Ganmo

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sunshineandlolipops

Feb 26, 2008
I just wanted to thank everyone who worked on completing this series.

Gu-Gu Ganmo is a fantastic Anime, and only thanks to this thread have I been able to complete it, I'm very grateful

Over the last 2 weeks, I've downloaded all the episodes, and I just want to confirm that all the links on page one still work. With the only exception being the 2 rapidshare links(the Fujihiko Hosono interview and the clean ending), but those two aren't necessary to enjoy the series.

It's a shame the movie couldn't be found, but I'm sure you guys have invested gigantic effort in trying to find it.

So yeah, I just wanted to post here, saying that even in the year 2011, people, like me, still find this thread and are able to enjoy this series only thanks to all the hard work you guys have put into getting this anime completed and posted here.

So to conclude. I'm very, very grateful. :cheer:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Thank you for your support. We like to know that a few people appreciate our researches into obscure anime, even if they are only a few.

We are still struggling to get the movie, it was only released on japanese VHS so a rip is hard to find.

I reuploaded the two files to Mediafire, and I wonder if my Rapidshare account is still alive. :exhausted:

cutebunny

May 12, 2008
Thank you SOOOO much gringo!!! :bow-pray:

it's a bloody shame that 80s raunchy/unapologetic/ribaldic type of anime is so damn hard to find! what makes that a real kick in the groin is that that's when that type of anime reached its peak in overall quality! really, we haven't seen anything like it since :notagain:

miscbrrts

Mar 15, 2017
Okay, it's almost been six years since the last post but does anyone still have this series?
I've scoured the Internet for Ganmo but turned up nothing. This thread had the entire series up for download but of course Megaupload went down and... yeah.
I've gotten obsessed with finding this series (mostly because of how obscure and rare it is) so I'd really appreciate it if someone could reupload a few episodes.