Groping or obvious flirting with wife in front of husband.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
I'm looking for scenes where a man's wife is either being:

Groped in front of husband and he is either oblivious ( from his angle can't see clearly the other guy's hand under the table diddling his gal for example ) or chooses not to say or do anything for whatever reason. The more obvious he could see it the better as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't have to be realistic. Like in the first picture below. It's very obvious in a real life situation that he would notice.

If the husband is either tied up, sleeping, or similarly incapacitated and not able to respond then it isn't interesting to me. Those types of videos are very common.

GG-101 禁断介護 竹内紗里奈
mmv_b.jpg

13gg00101jp-6.jpg

GG-160 禁断介護 春原未来

13gg160pl.jpg

13gg00160jp-11.jpg

stream

禁断介護 (きんだんかいご) "F0rbidden Care" series has many scenes like this, but I'm looking for more and other variations from other makers.

==========

The other guy is flirting directly with the wife and the husband is agitated or at least notices, but doesn't stop the flirtations.

IML-008 若妻の初めての浮気 今日、兄貴が妻を寝取ります。 宮藤尚美
118iml008pl.jpg

118iml00008jp-3.jpg

stream

In this scene, the other guy holds the wife's hand for an extended period of time and so it's very clear to the husband what's going on. This sort of flirtation isn't so common, so I'm asking the community for some assistance in finding these gems.

============

Groping on public transportation ( Chikan ) such as bus or train while husband is there.

NHDTA-228 Wife Has Been Groping In Front Of Husband
1nhdta228pl.jpg

stream

Thanks in advance and hope you enjoy the streams.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Dang, been waiting 3 years for any response to my request. Galactus Shrugged.

If anyone has any recommendations, don't be shy!

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
I think AKINORI studio (AKNR) has got plenty of such genre. Sorry personally I'm not so much fan of groping series.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
because i never see real document in jav movies .
really.its just s movies so its hard to find any " look real " here .
people may think its may be real but they dont want to comment because its may be not " real enough " for you.
there is some " under table " theme out there.
hmm real ?

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
@maload

Like stated above, "The more obvious he could see it the better as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't have to be realistic. Like in the first picture below. It's very obvious in a real life situation that he would notice."

For whatever reason, if the camera angle makes it look as if the guy could almost certainly, or nearly see the action, then that is better. There are lots of vids where the guy is in the same area, but his back is to the sexual play. Under the table is very very common. Holding hands above the table and similar overt flirting and seduction much less so. A boss or superior getting a husband drunk, then having his way with the wife is also relatively common, but once again, the husband is too often too drunk to be able to watch. Galactus has been consuming this stuff for a long time, and this just isn't good enough any more.

@uguptas

I will take another look through the archives for AKNR that I might have missed. I appreciate your suggestion.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Another year, another bump.
AQSH-086

aqsh086pl.jpg

AQSH-074

aqsh074pl.jpg

The scenes in these two movies of note regarding this thread are when the wife is giving head to the guy while her husband is sitting down on the other side of the screen. She is really close to him and totally impossible not to notice if this was a real situation. For me, for whatever reason, this is much more intense than when the wife is in the same room, but there is no direct line of sight to the wife.

There are at least a couple of other Aquamole (AQSH) videos where the top of the head of the wife can be seen in the kitchen, and others where the boss has the wife under the table giving head while the husband is in the room and could probably see at least a hint of his wife.

Am I the only one interested in this sort of thing?

Any recommendations appreciated, and if others want a list of this sort of thing so you can see what I am talking about, I could provide that.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Wow, you still holding on, huh? I like your spirit.

I have seen such scenes but I am really shite with remembering IDs, Ill surely post if I find.....cheers

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Wow, you still holding on, huh? I like your spirit.

I have seen such scenes but I am really shite with remembering IDs, Ill surely post if I find.....cheers
Been doin' the JAV thing longer than most, so yeah... If it weren't for these niche fetishes I would have to give up on the hobby entirely. Just can't get excited enough with 99% of what is created every month. Don't make me say it, This is turning into a waste of time. Blasphemy!

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Bruh..... I am fan of these as well, the cheating wife genre hits different to me. I watch these kind of movies but forget the IDs or rather this post :(, Ill try to post when I find something now.