chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
This subforum is for discussion and picture-posting of Gravure Idols

General posting guidelines:

1. This subforum is for Gravure Idols. For general discussions about the idol industry please use [this] subforum.
2. Use appropriate thread titles. If in doubt, look at what sort of thread titles others are using.
3. Do not attach .torrent files. Instead link to an appropriate thread in the Idol Torrents forum

Mar 27, 2007
Is this section like the discussion section in the Jr club? For example, could I re-restart the almost-av discussion thread here?

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Is this section like the discussion section in the Jr club? For example, could I re-restart the almost-av discussion thread here?
Yes.

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
So girls would only have one thread? That is, Miho Takai is now here although all her pictures in her thread are underage so far (some of them at 14 years old). And Reon Kadena's thread has nudes posted, so the whole Reon's thread will be moved somewhere else or nn pics go here and nude somewhere else?

:puzzled:

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
One thread for each girl for now, there non nude and nude work will go in the same thread. If it has the [NN] it should be all non nude, and if she starts to do nude work the [NN] will be removed. Pictures over here should 16 and up. If there are some that under 16 report them or tell us and we will move those post back to the JR section.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Idol Downloads redirects to IV Downloads. What about photo sets? I have plenty of over-15 photo sets, both nude and non-nude, that I'd like to contribute, but I don't have the time to add one photo at a time in the Gravure Idols section and would prefer to post direct-download links. Thanks.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I don't have the time to add one photo at a time in the Gravure Idols section and would prefer to post direct-download links

Single pictures and DL links for full sets will go in the same tread.
Post a few preview pictures with your RS & MU links in her thread is she has one, if not start one for her.

daredemonai

Retiree
Mar 19, 2009
Single pictures and DL links for full sets will go in the same tread.
Post a few preview pictures with your RS & MU links in her thread is she has one, if not start one for her.

So I just post them in the Gravure Idols forum, right? Great. Thank you!

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
That is, Miho Takai is now here although all her pictures in her thread are underage so far (some of them at 14 years old).

Oops sorry that was me. Those melons make it hard to judge!

Moved back...

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
So girls would only have one thread? That is, Miho Takai is now here although all her pictures in her thread are underage so far (some of them at 14 years old).
:puzzled:

Oops sorry that was me. Those melons make it hard to judge!

Moved back...

:petrfied:

Miho will turn 19 in a couple of weeks, what I meant is that no one had posted images from her after she had turned 18, I guess it's probably time to move her thread here... (the pics with Rui and 2 others are from last Dec, Miho was 18 then, while the other girls were still underage, I think)

I have some other Miho stuff which I'm not sure when it was shoot, so I never been confident about posting that in scanlover, so this new Gravure 18+ section is quite cool!!!

\m/