Is this the same girl?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CmoarIdols

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
I am looking for this one's birthday and I didn't find a thread for her on this forum

Is this the same Misaki Momose?

I am also looking for the birthday for several more gravure idols who don't have their own thread on this forum. Do I make a new request for id thread for each one just like I did with this thread? Or is it OK for me to put them all into one thread here? Or do I just request for birthdays in the general Gravure Idol Club forum?

...I *could* start a thread for each one in the Gravure Idols subforum after I learn their basic info.
:study:

CmoarIdols

Akiba Citizen
May 22, 2010
Thank you for your kind and rapid response, and thank you for not closing this thread preventing me from giving you this personal thank you. Hopefully the site you posted a link to will prove useful to me during future research while preparing for more torrent posts.
:cheer:

When I was finally able to sit down at my appropriately powered 24 inch & 23 inch professional in-plane switching native 1920x 1200 monitors it was plain to see they included her profile info on the cover of the DVD I am preparing a torrent for. Too bad that pc is generally busy and I don't hardly ever get to sit there and use it because I can't risk crashing the encoder. The DVD cover and anything else isn't really easy for me to see in here with this ancient underpowered and dim 1152x 864 14 inch square vintage monitor and I want to be as prepared as possible with the complete verbage to post a torrent of torrents on Thursday.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yes start a new thread for each Idol that does not have one,
and if one has a thread in the JI section, because that out grown that section, you may add links, if not let me know and I can add the links