Gokkun

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
i just watched ASW-218. it's pretty great! some nice open mouth swallows in it. and KV-197 is good too. she struggles a little bit but she is a lil trooper. i really like the color of her eyes.
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-09h10m11s100.png
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-09h09m26s249.png
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-09h09m41s121.png

i love the way her eyes roll back in her head as she struggles to swallow.

vlcsnap-2017-12-20-09h09m15s158.png
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-09h09m08s30.png

i just watched MVSD-324 M Cum Angel with Asada Yuuri again and fuck thats a great vid. Asada Yuuri needs to do more gokkun vids. i just love the look in her eyes. she has fire in her eyes. she has not done much gokkun only 3 or 4 vids. i really really what to see more of her.
all the gifs and pics in my post was created by me.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

MORE GOKKUN FROM Asada Yuuri!! I NEED TO SEE MORE OF HER EYES!! THEY PULL MY IN LIKE A STILL POND....
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-19h29m39s178.png vlcsnap-2017-12-20-19h29m45s245.png
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-19h40m17s157.png

all three of these pics of the eyes are taken after a swallow. her eyes burn with lust after she swallows. it's a "i know you like watching me swallow that cum" kinda look. a knowing kind of look. with a little crazy mixed in. i like that she gives the crazy eyes after a swallow. it's really adds something to the scene.

Last edited:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
btw do i sound crazy with the eye thing?
i talk about it alot i know but it's the way i look at gokkun.
it's all about the face and the eyes to me.

i wonder if you guys see what i see in these vids. do you see the knowing, lustful look in Asada Yuuri eyes?
have a changed anyone mind about the eyes being maybe the most importent part of a good gokkun vid?
do you think i'm full of shit? let me know.

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017

i wonder if you guys see what i see in these vids. do you see the knowing, lustful look in Asada Yuuri eyes?
have a changed anyone mind about the eyes being maybe the most importent part of a good gokkun vid?
Oh yes, a mouth full of cum with wide open eyes, thats the thing. Or watching load after load shooting in to an open mouth with eycontact. I like two different kind of eycontact,
a) where she is looking straight into the camera (to you)
b) where you can se her eyes clearly and she is looking right up to the guy thats shooting the load.

Daw

Oct 25, 2015

I agree with you in the majority, but my criteria are a little bit different. Of course, face in this genre is the most important, but imo good looking face is 50% of success. Referring to the face: the most important for me does she have round, puffy face, cute eyes and wide tounge (not snake tounge). Additionaly, having black hair is necessary (for example when we have maid gokkun scene, then occurs complete and ideal black&white contrast) The other 50% is behavior (reactions for ejaculation, enthusiasm, rapture, sperm play etc.) and skills of swallowing (as the name of this genre suggests: it should be heard when the Japanese swallow. If actress is good at it, every swallow will be like Dionysian experience (every move by us are not repeat in exactly the same way, for example when we write a circle, every circle will be different. The same thing is with the swallowing).

Yuri Asada is one of the best gokkun girls which I ever seen. She is in my nr 2 (after Airi Natsume of course ;)) Yes, her eyes...they say a lot of things. Sweetness, lust, confusion are intertwined in them at the same time. My interpretation is: "yes, I will do it, look how cute I am when I'm doing this" -> but when the bowl was full there was appeared SWEET CONSTERNATION (here, that's what she bought me completely) "oh, now I must drink this all" -this is one of my favorite moments, this growing tension, but when she swallowed it I got the impression that she didn't really know what she did (and that was horrible cute), and a moments after Kirin told her about she is hentai and she aswered she is not :D There are very few actresses like her. I often find something which disturb me in enjoy the gokkun. For example - Miku Abeno is a good at swallowing but her behavior irritates me, Azuki is very cute, but her gokkun skills are bad, somebody else overacting (Rin Kirishima), somebody else is just not in my type...and that's how it looks. So I'm the the most fussy of all of you >.<

G0kkunG0uki

Oct 1, 2013
face is probably the most important to me too because that is what you see a lot of in gokkun. Especially in a multi load scene or when guys are gathered around and the actress has to coax the loads out. What is it about Miku Abeno's behavior u dont like? Rino Kirishima is definitely over top exaggerator in her acting (dont like) but I find her extremely attractive. Like in KIRN-001, Abeno Miku goes on and on, on how much she loves sperm that is the number 1 most liked thing, which made me rock hard:D. Basically pleading with the director and audience to believe her and not just take it for a pay for play kind of thing.

If the girl's love/ lust for cum is genuine is it a big turn on for me. Love it when they try to suck out every drop, pucker the tip repeatedly & give last few strokes to get it all to make sure they are not missing anything, or cup their hands underneath to catch excess spillage. Basically letting you know that your sperm is very precious and they will guzzle every last drop and not waste any.:p

Love Airi and Yuuriman, both have been gaining a bit of weight though, in NITR-354 yuri needs to shed a few, but still cute for me, Airi is still cute with her little pot belly.

Do you like Tsubomi or Megumu Shino as gokkun actress? I have great admiration for Maki Hoshikawa, too bad u dont feel the same.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Excellent point- the number 1 thing imo is believability of the girl's true admiration for cum. I really love the mass gokkun scenes and love seeing the camera pan around to show how badly the girl is outnumbered. I wish there were more of this variety- that actually give a certain sense of endlessness.

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
face is probably the most important to me too because that is what you see a lot of in gokkun. Especially in a multi load scene or when guys are gathered around and the actress has to coax the loads out. What is it about Miku Abeno's behavior u dont like? Rino Kirishima is definitely over top exaggerator in her acting (dont like) but I find her extremely attractive. Like in KIRN-001, Abeno Miku goes on and on, on how much she loves sperm that is the number 1 most liked thing, which made me rock hard:D. Basically pleading with the director and audience to believe her and not just take it for a pay for play kind of thing.

If the girl's love/ lust for cum is genuine is it a big turn on for me. Love it when they try to suck out every drop, pucker the tip repeatedly & give last few strokes to get it all to make sure they are not missing anything, or cup their hands underneath to catch excess spillage. Basically letting you know that your sperm is very precious and they will guzzle every last drop and not waste any.:p

Love Airi and Yuuriman, both have been gaining a bit of weight though, in NITR-354 yuri needs to shed a few, but still cute for me, Airi is still cute with her little pot belly.

Do you like Tsubomi or Megumu Shino as gokkun actress? I have great admiration for Maki Hoshikawa, too bad u dont feel the same.

Miku Abeno's behavior is a little bit too contemptuous to me. Just her way of being is not like I want to. To explain, I must refer again to Airi. She is not struggle and not being arrogant. For me some kind of the golden mean is the most important thing in gokkun. I don't like to see when actress really don't like to do it, and the opposite: drink sperm like a water, the middle is the most exciting to me. Tsubomi and Megumi are not good enough imo. My favourite gokkun actresses are: Airi Natsume (I wrote many reasons why she is the best for me), Yuri Asada (now you also know why), Mayu Yuuki (she is too cute to do gokkun, I never realised that, she could do this, and her reactions are super-expressive, something like licking a lemon, but not giving the negative impression), Cocoa Aisu (she had only one good title from this genre, but that was enough to make a good impression on me), Tsuna Kimura (she is not good at it, but she is very cute), and from non-black hair Japanese: Ayumu Sena and Rui Saotome (because they have own style of swallowing)

There are many subtelty in this genre, which I can't explain why "this actress is good for me, and that is not (even if she is in my crteria)"

"too bad u dont feel the same" - man, that's impossible ;) Even we all here love gokkun, each of us see it in a different way, and different things are more important for us. That's just my point of view, I know couldn't state more clearly, but it's too hard. It could be easy, when we understand all our brain processes, but we don't and I think that will be always serect for us.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
ahaha i see that kv-197 is in the wild.... i wonder who did it.... it was not me but i just may know who did......:centil:

Reactions: cainnn667

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
I agree with you in the majority, but my criteria are a little bit different. Of course, face in this genre is the most important, but imo good looking face is 50% of success. Referring to the face: the most important for me does she have round, puffy face, cute eyes and wide tounge (not snake tounge). Additionaly, having black hair is necessary (for example when we have maid gokkun scene, then occurs complete and ideal black&white contrast) The other 50% is behavior (reactions for ejaculation, enthusiasm, rapture, sperm play etc.) and skills of swallowing (as the name of this genre suggests: it should be heard when the Japanese swallow. If actress is good at it, every swallow will be like Dionysian experience (every move by us are not repeat in exactly the same way, for example when we write a circle, every circle will be different. The same thing is with the swallowing).

Yuri Asada is one of the best gokkun girls which I ever seen. She is in my nr 2 (after Airi Natsume of course ;)) Yes, her eyes...they say a lot of things. Sweetness, lust, confusion are intertwined in them at the same time. My interpretation is: "yes, I will do it, look how cute I am when I'm doing this" -> but when the bowl was full there was appeared SWEET CONSTERNATION (here, that's what she bought me completely) "oh, now I must drink this all" -this is one of my favorite moments, this growing tension, but when she swallowed it I got the impression that she didn't really know what she did (and that was horrible cute), and a moments after Kirin told her about she is hentai and she aswered she is not :D There are very few actresses like her. I often find something which disturb me in enjoy the gokkun. For example - Miku Abeno is a good at swallowing but her behavior irritates me, Azuki is very cute, but her gokkun skills are bad, somebody else overacting (Rin Kirishima), somebody else is just not in my type...and that's how it looks. So I'm the the most fussy of all of you >.<
Funny how I agree with you almost 100%, yet upon mentioning of Airi, I was like let me look her up and she is one of those that I don’t find attractive enough to worth the time. I’ll add that yes 50% is in the facial features, eyes, lips, teeth etc (I guess we just attracted to different combinations), maybe 30% body, and the rest is 20% for me. It matters not if a girl really like cum or not, since it is a turn on if cum bothers her but she still put up a good fight and looking kawaii doing it. Others looks hideous when they show disgust as they swallow, that’s a shame.

Asian4Life00

Jun 14, 2016
Funny how I agree with you almost 100%, yet upon mentioning of Airi, I was like let me look her up and she is one of those that I don’t find attractive enough to worth the time. I’ll add that yes 50% is in the facial features, eyes, lips, teeth etc (I guess we just attracted to different combinations), maybe 30% body, and the rest is 20% for me. It matters not if a girl really like cum or not, since it is a turn on if cum bothers her but she still put up a good fight and looking kawaii doing it. Others looks hideous when they show disgust as they swallow, that’s a shame.

I hope you dont mean Airi Kijima :)