Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Uta Kohaku during her AV career: "I like cum."

Uta Kohaku after her AV career:"I did in fact not like cum."

That's why it makes me laugh when I see comments like "she loves cum" about a gokkun movie. It's her "job" to play with cum if the movie is about that fetish. She gets paid for that. Same with movies with ugly dudes, I really doubt any good looking AV girl think "yeah, I'm excited about shooting with those hairy fat dudes". They do it because it's their job to film various kind of contents. And again, the most beautiful or popular never have to do that and can apparently even "choose" their partners.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
That's why it makes me laugh when I see comments like "she loves cum" about a gokkun movie. It's her "job" to play with cum if the movie is about that fetish. She gets paid for that. Same with movies with ugly dudes, I really doubt any good looking AV girl think "yeah, I'm excited about shooting with those hairy fat dudes". They do it because it's their job to film various kind of contents. And again, the most beautiful or popular never have to do that and can apparently even "choose" their partners.

But even Yuma Asami licked assholes from time to time.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
But even Yuma Asami licked assholes from time to time.
Indeed. It seems that's "mainstream" enough because S1 still does it I think. I can't remember if Yua already did it or not. But I don't think Yuma or any other girls, thought "cool, I will lick some guys assholes today". They were probably more like "okay let's do it and move on". To me, they could delete those scenes as I always skip them in movies I watch haha (same with men nipples sucking), I would say it's one of the least worst things to do in JAV, and I guess some guys like being licked there if they include that kind of scenes.

Back to your example, I don't think Yuma has ever been slapped, forced to do deepthroat to the point of vomiting (like WTH ?), peed on (fake or not). Plus that's why her DT was excellent, she was in charge and used all her charms and skills.

Another example I have is (because I watched Yuu Shinoda's last KV last week) KV and it was with amateur guys (I guess). All ages, all shapes. I doubt she was super excited to be fuck by the old fat ones. You can even notice her being more "into it" with younger dudes.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Reactions: Daw

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
i am a long time fan of this genre!!...I love Gokkun with a passion. Question... How much do the actresses get paid for Gokkun?
Is it a premium amount because they swallow??...I also wonder if any of them have a passion for swallowing??

If I have to guess, cum can be an acquired taste, unless they are allergic to it or something, for the most part it’s part their job to act/lie. Personally i like some actresses who look even cuter with reaction as they swallow.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
5 Gokkun titles!

*All titles is courtesy of Yipman. To show thanks, please download his original links and register/renew your filejoker premium account through his links. My posts = original links
EXAMPLE:
Wow, thank you so much ! I've been searching for MVSD-292 for years ! I have it in low def, but never watched it because I need to see what's happening like a scientific investigator.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
I hate when they squishes the cum so much and make bubbles of it, then you can't tell how much of it is semen and how much is saliva ... :/

Reactions: Gokkster

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017
Can anyone identify the original video with this scene:
upload_2017-11-30_13-21-9.png
upload_2017-11-30_13-21-26.png
upload_2017-11-30_13-21-43.png
I only have a short sequence of the scene without any identification on DSD-095 (compilation, 2008).

Reactions: pikuseru

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
Good luck bro. I’m interested too. I once track down an actress from the cover of a compilation, searching thru all the strange names of possible actresses. Nearly gave up, but eventually found her on a random day (KAwD 353) . Try go on Javlibrary, it provides you with list of actresses. iD the girl first, then the video it came from on her own listing.

Reactions: Gokkster