Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
Forgot about this one, XRW-409 ft. great performance by Iroha Narumiya:
84xrw409pl.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
what are some titles of girls swallowing load after load and they hate it.

Check out MDLD-367 with Rei Aoki. The first scene is a major struggle for her, I'm guessing it was the first scene shot too.

mdld367f.jpg

Somehow after doing a gokkun scene in her Dream Woman, she must have the idea that doing a whole movie of gokkun would not be a big deal. Very naive, innocent girl, but she has less trouble in the later scenes.

Most girls have at least some trouble though. Girls who enjoy swallowing ridiculous amounts of semen are rare.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
what are some titles of girls swallowing load after load and they hate it.

if you like watching girls that hate swallowing then watch DDT-469 by Arimoto Sayo. she is not having fun in that vid. she cry's and forces herself to smile. she is not loving what she is doing in this vid.

vlcsnap-2018-01-11-18h14m34s201.png

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Nope. Thumbs down. I like cute innocent gokkun, not slutty whore gokkun :(
In this series, the girl is in charge, which is really awesome. I have 2 movies of this series. Of course, if you prefer to see the girl forced or more in a slave position, you will not like it.

Reactions: fresh2k

harrylime_123

May 13, 2013
I was thinking ( a dangerous thing in this day and age lol )..Open mouth swallowing is exciting to watch. I enjoy movies where this is done. However, it seems to me that a girl who really enjoys semen would want to savor the taste in her mouth to get the full texture and flavor before swallowing. Direct open mouth swallowing bypasses this. Its fun to watch the semen go down her throat in an open mouth but she misses out. Also, semen kissing between girls not only lets them savor the taste but each other as well..something else i enjoy. Yes i know.,.I am a sick pervert..but i am a happy man!! Thanks to all the posters. I appreciate the effort it takes to find movies and share them!!

Simon hampshire

Jul 10, 2015
Check out MDLD-367 with Rei Aoki. The first scene is a major struggle for her, I'm guessing it was the first scene shot too.

Somehow after doing a gokkun scene in her Dream Woman, she must have the idea that doing a whole movie of gokkun would not be a big deal. Very naive, innocent girl, but she has less trouble in the later scenes.

Most girls have at least some trouble though. Girls who enjoy swallowing ridiculous amounts of semen are rare.

Any idea where I may find a torrent of Dream Woman 28 (MDE-199) ? I want it really bad now. Failing that do you know which DW titles have Gokkun sections in them?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Any idea where I may find a torrent of Dream Woman 28 (MDE-199) ? I want it really bad now. Failing that do you know which DW titles have Gokkun sections in them?
I just might have this. But I don't torrent.

Last edited:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
has any else seen DTK-001? its very very good!! maki-chan seems very into it in it. am i the only one that has seen it? i would think it would be hot here.

2dtk00001pl.jpg
2dtk00001jp-5.jpg

she looks so happy swallowing all that cum!!

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
It's much better than her final Asfur release, that's for sure. What a disappointment that one was.

yes it was.:hiks: it should had been better then it was. DTK-001 is the gokkun send off she deserved.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Gokkun send off??? Say it ain't so!

Yes, I have been meaning to comment on how good this one is and how, in my opinion, she hits the sweet spot as far as being enthusiastic with her swallowing, but not too over the top. This is a great video.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey