Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mixy

Jul 4, 2017
Someone should be telling these guys to drink a bunch of pineapple juice. Rumor is that it makes your shooty shoot infinitely sweeter.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
Someone should be telling these guys to drink a bunch of pineapple juice. Rumor is that it makes your shooty shoot infinitely sweeter.
Just have a healthy, mixed and balanced diet common sense really and mix in pineapple because it tastes great.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
just watched star-598, great movie mostly bukkake but one amazing swallowbang scene which turns to bukkake, waste of cum! i quite like the star series, anyone recommend more?

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017
Finally watched KV-197, and it's really good, the best jav gokkun I have seen in a while. Just pure gokkun, from start to finish, nothing else. This feels like someone tried to do something new. And none of that excessive jav moaning, thank god! I hope we get more releases in this series, shot in the same way. If I could wish for something it would be to add some multiple cumshots collected in the mouth before swallowing.

A great way to end the year, with hopes for more like this 2018.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Finally watched KV-197, and it's really good, the best jav gokkun I have seen in a while. Just pure gokkun, from start to finish, nothing else. This feels like someone tried to do something new. And none of that excessive jav moaning, thank god! I hope we get more releases in this series, shot in the same way. If I could wish for something it would be to add some multiple cumshots collected in the mouth before swallowing.

An instant classic, one of the best imo. The actress was cute and willing and her determination despite some challenges was incredible, perfect performance. I would have like to see a little more BJ action and i def agree some multiple loads in her mouth would have been great, i like the single swallows but a scene where she had to do more than one would have been great :)

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017

I agree, quite the masterpiece. An improvement would be if she masturbated her pussy the whole time or sometime at least.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
A real improvement would be if they filmed this in VR format. After watching some VR movies with a Gear VR, im hooked. It would be like watching her gokkun live.

G0kkunG0uki

Oct 1, 2013
Shit, sorry, I didn't mean to tread on your post. But DJE-057 is bukkake.
no worries nothing to worry about, i make tons to of mistakes too as u probably know. :D lol

the DJE-057 is mainly bukkake movie correct, but has tiny bits of gokkun hence why i think they give it a gokkun tag in the search filters

Asian4Life00

Jun 14, 2016
I think i found my new favorite scene! RCT-202. 100 loads, very similar to kv197

RCT-202_s.jpg