Gokkun

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Any idea where I may find a torrent of Dream Woman 28 (MDE-199) ? I want it really bad now. Failing that do you know which DW titles have Gokkun sections in them?

I share the video on eMule. If you have eMule, search "MDED 199". You can search torrents on btdb.to. Search "mde 199" or "mded 199".

(EDIT: direct download of MDED-199 can be found here: http://japanese-bukkake.net/mded-199-dream-woman-28/ if anyone is interested. 1500kbps wmv copy. I think this is where I got it too.)

MIGD-396 Dream Woman with Lola Aoyama also has gokkun. She swallows in every scene. After bukkake she pushes the semen on her face into her mouth to swallow.

migd396b.jpg

Hina Akiyoshi does the same thing in PGD-621. It's not officially Dream Woman but it's from the same director and styled like a Dream Woman video.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjolnaren

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
I share the video on eMule. If you have eMule, search "MDED 199". You can search torrents on btdb.to. Search "mde 199" or "mded 199".

(EDIT: direct download of MDED-199 can be found here: http://japanese-bukkake.net/mded-199-dream-woman-28/ if anyone is interested. 1500kbps wmv copy. I think this is where I got it too.)

MIGD-396 Dream Woman with Lola Aoyama also has gokkun. She swallows in every scene. After bukkake she pushes the semen on her face into her mouth to swallow.

View attachment 1273647

Hina Akiyoshi does the same thing in PGD-621. It's not officially Dream Woman but it's from the same director and styled like a Dream Woman video.
Dreamwoman MDED-046, MDED-358, and MDED-061 have swallowing.

Last edited:

eonmode

Dec 4, 2011
has any else seen DTK-001? its very very good!! maki-chan seems very into it in it. am i the only one that has seen it? i would think it would be hot here.

Fantastic release. Not the biggest fan of Maki, but she nailed it in this one.

MVSD-346 seems really solid too - 2018 seems off to a decent start gokkun wise. Looking forward to what the rest of the year brings for sure.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Can't believe no one mentionned this yet

[embed]http://cc3001.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/freepv/m/mia/miae00185/miae00185_dm_w.mp4 [/embed]

https://www.moodyz.com/works/detail/miae185/

MIAE-185 Brother!... And My Sister I Love Sperm
miae185pl.jpg

Daw

Oct 25, 2015

I saw a picture with her on Kirin's twitter, when this video was done, and the release date is 31st of march...so the time from end of shooting to release is...6 months? Just look:

https://twitter.com/ms_harapekori/status/926983098889146373

Btw I don't know her, but this title look promising for me. Sometimes (or maybe more often recently) gokkun actresses are not in my type, but Kirin idea for gokkun vids-always love :)

Reactions: trion20001

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
It's sad when I hear that Yuriman says it's harder for her to get work now being in the industry for a couple years. She needs to go M's exclusive or something lol! I'm finding myself going to the old days for the freaky stuff, she definitely is the best thing in gokkun/cum on food in ages. havent checked this thread in forever and like 15 new pages haha glad to see you all are keeping it alive

Last edited:

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: mjolnaren

eonmode

Dec 4, 2011
Lots of titles that can't be mentioned on here popping up elsewhere, especially today - Thanks to all the guys and girls that make it possible.

As for Knight's Visual - A lot of their stuff never appealed to me, but they've been hitting it out the park as of late. Excited to see what else comes out from this year and going forward for sure.

Reactions: shoryuken

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
hello, i recently discovered my love for gokkun! especially knights visual, very beautiful camera work

welcome inzero! right now is a good time to be a gokkun fan. good to have you.

alot of stuff is in the wild now. it's good. asfur has been doing well lately and KV is starting to put out stuff that interests me. good time. good times.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
i found some interesting facts about the gokkun classic migd-358 from a reddit post ::

Nao Masaki

Some trivia.

She'd always wanted to be an AV director. In order to fulfill her dream, she entered the industry as an actress.

She says her worst blunder as a director was MIGD-358 (featuring Tsubomi, Misaki Yui and Shino Megumi) where she recruited 200 amateur "soup men" expecting half of them not to show up for the actual shooting. 198 did (this was around the time when Tsubomi had the industry in the palm of her hand), and the amount of cum per actress exceeded what they'd negotiated with their respective agencies beforehand. To atone for her miss and lighten the load on the actresses, Nao participated in the movie and gulped down her 20+ shots of cum. She was pregnant at that time. 20+ lucky guys will live through Nao's child o.0

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
holy shit!! Nao Masaki was pregnant during the filming of migd-358? your telling me that she was pregnant and still swallowed 20+ load on camera? migd-358 just got 10 times better now that i know this. can you post the link to the reddit post?

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
This is great- always great to know more about these girls- behind the scenes stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Also, I wonder if we can ever get to a point in the future where English subtitles are automatic? If technology provided an easy way to do it, I'm sure so much more money could be made. I know as a consumer I'd easily pay double or triple the current rate.

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
Thanks for that tid-bit on Masaki Nao. Going to have to rewatch that video haha Love that girl (director and actress days). Her gokkun/nose cum snorting days are prime material. She really is a nasty girl!