Gokkun

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Are we gonna get cum guzzling south east asian amateur in JAV now??? What a time to be alive!
Just to ask, why would we want South East Asian amateurs in JAV? That's what other uncensored places are for.

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
i really liked asw-220. i thought it was one of the best gokkun vids this year. i really liked the girl, she did a good job swallowing, it was good. not the best but up there.

2017 is the worst for gokkun movies. For me there was around three or four interesting titles from this genre (previous year had around 10 titles including 3 titles with Airi Natsume) IMO MVSD-324 is the best gokkun vid in this year. I hope it will be more titles like this in the 2018.

Fuck yes.

She's such an interesting looking girl for a JAV girl too. I love it.

Bonus points for the fact that she struggles a bit with some of the loads but soldiers through it.

That final screenshot too. Like she's thinking... "WTF did I just do?!!!"

Am I only one person who consider she is not atractive? Sure, new KV series is a great idea, espacially love when Japanese girls drinking from martini glass (this is somethnig new for this studio, MVSD and DJE had got these scenes earilier, but better late than never)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Am I only one person who consider she is not atractive? ...
No, I'm with you on that one. She's maybe almost kind of cute in some sort of way, but as an arousing sexy looking woman that deserves a spotlight in one of the best independent specialty JAV outfits out there? Not at all.

Reactions: Daw

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
No, I'm with you on that one. She's maybe almost kind of cute in some sort of way, but as an arousing sexy looking woman that deserves a spotlight in one of the best independent specialty JAV outfits out there? Not at all.

She may not be the sexiest, my friend, but any girl that drinks cum in such a manner deserves a spotlight. This movie should do well because if it does other women will no doubt be casted in future sequels.

birsha

May 7, 2010
Am I only one person who consider she is not atractive? Sure, new KV series is a great idea, espacially love when Japanese girls drinking from martini glass (this is somethnig new for this studio, MVSD and DJE had got these scenes earilier, but better late than never)

I wouldn't say she's the hottest girl ever but she's unique looking. I like the novelty of her appearance.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
2017 is the worst for gokkun movies. For me there was around three or four interesting titles from this genre (previous year had around 10 titles including 3 titles with Airi Natsume) IMO MVSD-324 is the best gokkun vid in this year. I hope it will be more titles like this in the 2018.

mvsd-324 was also very good. this has been a bad year for gokkun. about 6 or 7 ok vids, 2 or 3 great ones. i really like asw-220. it was one of the best gokkun vids so far. but there may be better thing coming out soon. asw-222 and asw-223 look good i have not seen them.
ASW-214 was great as well.

i think the girl in the new KV is sexy. i like the way she looks but that's just my tastes. i hope she swallows well and gets a dje gokkun vid soon. i would like to see if she could handle a 100+ load gokkun vid. there has not been alot of them this year. we need more mass gokkun vids. we get a good few last year

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: darksider59

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
if what you're saying is true, then asfur betrayed us all

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
ASW-224
h_967asw224pl.jpg

looks promising!

Shizuka/Hana Kano Directed ASW-224!! just like Hoshikawa Maki Directed ASW-223. i want to see more woman that have done gokkun direct gokkun vids, like the new MIAE-085 that was directed by Masaki Nao. i hope we see more from them. i want to see more gokkun and piss drinking vid that are directed by Shizuka/Hana Kano.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Playing with and swallowing cum is one thing. The same with piss isn't exactly traditional Asfur gokkun...
I still wonder if they really pee on the actresses in movies or not. I never watched one like that because I dislike extreme things. But in trailers, you sometimes don't really see their dicks or they might hold something under. I know some girls are fucked up and accept everything like Hana or Maki something (even half burried) with some low studios.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I still wonder if they really pee on the actresses in movies or not. I never watched one like that because I dislike extreme things. But in trailers, you sometimes don't really see their dicks or they might have old something under. I know some girls are fucked up and accept everything like Hana or Maki something (even half burried) with some low studios.

I've posted these before, in another thread, but here's Yuu kawakami getting "peed" in her mouth, when it's obviously just water.

YEBvP1x.jpg

YJmFvI5.jpg

xNbXfWO.jpg

It's a lot more obvious in motion.

In any case, I wonder what Kano Hana's and Maki Hoshikawa's director job entails? Do they really go "Okay, now I want this shot from this angle, and make the lighting look like this and while I'm sucking this guy here the others circle behind me and the camera pans along to this point, and..." or is it really just a honorary title for marketing purposes? I could maybe see Hana pitching the idea "So, how about I'm playing a Gokkun Ghost!?", and that alone got her the director status.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I've posted these before, in another thread, but here's Yuu kawakami getting "peed" in her mouth, when it's obviously just water.

YEBvP1x.jpg

YJmFvI5.jpg

xNbXfWO.jpg

It's a lot more obvious in motion.

In any case, I wonder what Kano Hana's and Maki Hoshikawa's director job entails? Do they really go "Okay, now I want this shot from this angle, and make the lighting look like this and while I'm sucking this guy here the others circle behind me and the camera pans along to this point, and..." or is it really just a honorary title for marketing purposes? I could maybe see Hana pitching the idea "So, how about I'm playing a Gokkun Ghost!?", and that alone got her the director status.

Yeah, they are hiding their dicks like that almost everytime I see that kind of scenes on covers or trailers.

G0kkunG0uki

Oct 1, 2013

That maybe very well the case. Totally guessing, think they were almost given cart blanche to decide how things would go down, with help and suggestions with the normal director Jigen, like if something is not going to work.

Seems Maki had several of forms of her input form like the wooden bowl mixing scene in preview, like battering sperm (like making scrambled eggs) on the red beans. What ever that you normally do not see or deviations in asfur JAV are a good guess. The gokkun titles are formulaic at times with the way the scene goes or the room they are shot in.

A lot of urine play/drinking (have been some bits in the past) are not the norm in asfur titles, maybe someone can directly ask Jigen on twitter. @spc_nakamura

Actresses directing in titles they star in is hot!

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Gokkun and piss drinking seems like a good combo. I never watched Asfur before, maybe ASW-224 will be the first. Maybe I will search for other gokkun/piss drinking videos too. Hmm...

Reactions: Gokkster