Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Thanks for the ID :).

Yes, but i like the latest Dreamwoman, MIGD-548 ( http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijjt5e ) for exemple is great, the scene with the metal pan is crazy but she doesn't swallow as you said :(.
That's the same for the Spermania serie from Idea Pocket, the old one are just fantastic but the new one... I don't know why but, the level is not there :(.

Tsubomi can swallow large amount of cum indeed, she is just perfect in DDT-216 for exemple :D.

Well, New Spermania is actually a different series from old Spermania. Recently, only IPZ-744 with Yuki Yoshizawa is marketed as a true Spermania video.

I have said before I actually prefer older Tsubomi, so I was hoping MIGD-582 would have more swallowing. But maybe I will check out DDT-216 instead.

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
No disrespect taken my friend. Im not the end all be all when it comes to gokkun. Im just a sage sitting under the gokkun tree thinking about the way to walk the true path of gokkun.

To your point, I can see how you can rank DDT 154 over MVSD 312 if you are not into loli's. But to me, loli almost always beats non loli, like a game of loli, non loli, milf. loli beats non loli, non loli beats milf. Thats how I see it. So a super tiny flat chested loli like Abe Mikako and Aoi Rena beats Mayura-tan because she has tits. I love Mayura-tan, she is my dream woman, but she is not my dream GIRL. That honor goes to Ichigo Aoi. The best loli in my eyes. so i like MVSD 312 more because it has better loli's. Mayura-tan was a loli in 2005 but she is nothing compared to todays loli's.She is not even a loli by that standard.

MIAD-151 is a good one. I really like when they kiss the cum back and forth. it really gets me going.
Yeah, I realized, as soon as I wrote the previous reply, what Loli means. In that context it's a matter of reference. A friend of mine really into that as well. Anyways for sure I will set aside time to sort out my collection. Don't feel like I got anything rare, but I'll be sure to list some all time favorite. Stay tuned.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Hello guy, i'm also a big fan of gokkun :blink:
I'm going to make a listing of all the movie i had but for me Tsubomi is one of the best gokkun girls

Welcome new member- it's great to see someone make a case for Tsubomi and back it up with a screen shot like you did. Well done sir! Tsubomi is always thirsty for cum, and looks so beautiful with a faceful of cum.

migd582jp-05.jpg

BTW, i'm looking for the classic MIGD-358 in HD but the links in the threat are dead :gaswat:
Is it possible to re-upload it ? Or do you have a working torrent link ? Pleaaaase

migd-358-270-minutes-from-198-gokkun-drinking-idle-roll-sp-jpg.581108

Fantastic threat :cerutu:

flixzm

(~^_^)~
Sep 28, 2017
Well, New Spermania is actually a different series from old Spermania. Recently, only IPZ-744 with Yuki Yoshizawa is marketed as a true Spermania video.

I have said before I actually prefer older Tsubomi, so I was hoping MIGD-582 would have more swallowing. But maybe I will check out DDT-216 instead.

Idea Pocket indeed realase the "New Spermania" serie, not very good but they also realese a Sparmania Vol 23 http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliljfze :)

DDT-216 http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlimjj4m is realy good, a true classic ;)

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
not a fan of DDT-216. there is to much bukkake and not enough gokkun. it was good at the time but i dont think it holds up now. it's not one of my all times favs. have not seen it in years thought so i have to watch it again to really say. i'll report back when do.

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
We can still discuss them, but no sharing.

Back to the topic of my previous post, I thought I'd share the cover as well as some screenshots from the trailer for ASW-220. I'm very excited for this as it's shaping up to be one of the best Asfur titles in a long time. Very cute girl and some excellent looking cumshots. I know some of you aren't fans of the Asfur label, as they don't shoot in HD (though I've heard that this will change moving into the future). I'm still a big fan of theirs since they are, IMO, one of the best pure gokkun labels around still. By pure gokkun, I mean mostly straight cumblasts into the mouth/oral creampies, sometimes single swallows, and sometimes multiple loads swallowed at once (I'm not as into drinking from bowls/cups/receptacles, and I'm not AT ALL into cum swallowed with food or puking then re-swallowing, or any kind of shit like that). Plus Asfur girls are quite cute most of the time and they have gotten some of the best, hottest gokkun actresses to star in their titles over the years, e.g. Saki Hatsumi, Hitomi Kitagawa, Mao Hamasaki, Miku Abeno, Rena Aoi, and Ai Uehara, to name a few. ASW- 133, ASW-141, ASW-145, ASW-178, ASW-182, ASW-184, ASW-186, ASW-196, and ASW-210 are a few of their titles which I think are must watch. Sure, they don't make their girls swallow insane amounts of cum like in the Moodyz 100 shots series, but what matters more to me is the quality of the cumshots. Weak cumshots, e.g. those that consist of a few small squirts or dribbles, just doesn't do it for me even in scenes where the girl ends up collecting a large amount from receiving a large number of weak shots. I like thick, high volume blasts into the mouth (like you can see in one scene of ASW-186 where the guy unloads huge blasts into Ai Uehara's mouth that you can actually hear the sound of the squirts as they shoot into her mouth), followed by loud gulps when the chick swallows. Anyways, sorry for rambling, let's hope this one turns out as good as it looks.

Trailer:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/part/=/cid=h_967asw220/size=720_480/

ASW-220 cover:
View attachment 1125335

Trailer screenshots:
View attachment 1125340

View attachment 1125338

View attachment 1125341

View attachment 1125342

By this point, a huge pool of cum has already collected in her mouth, I think it must be 3-4 loads accumulated:
View attachment 1125343

View attachment 1125345

Then this guy adds more:
View attachment 1125344

Mouth is now basically a reservoir of cum:
View attachment 1125346

Cute:
View attachment 1125348

View attachment 1125349

View attachment 1125361
Oh happy day

Back to the topic of my previous post, I thought I'd share the cover as well as some screenshots from the trailer for ASW-220. I'm very excited for this as it's shaping up to be one of the best Asfur titles in a long time. Very cute girl and some excellent looking cumshots. I know some of you aren't fans of the Asfur label, as they don't shoot in HD (though I've heard that this will change moving into the future). I'm still a big fan of theirs since they are, IMO, one of the best pure gokkun labels around still. By pure gokkun, I mean mostly straight cumblasts into the mouth/oral creampies, sometimes single swallows, and sometimes multiple loads swallowed at once (I'm not as into drinking from bowls/cups/receptacles, and I'm not AT ALL into cum swallowed with food or puking then re-swallowing, or any kind of shit like that). Plus Asfur girls are quite cute most of the time and they have gotten some of the best, hottest gokkun actresses to star in their titles over the years, e.g. Saki Hatsumi, Hitomi Kitagawa, Mao Hamasaki, Miku Abeno, Rena Aoi, and Ai Uehara, to name a few. ASW- 133, ASW-141, ASW-145, ASW-178, ASW-182, ASW-184, ASW-186, ASW-196, and ASW-210 are a few of their titles which I think are must watch. Sure, they don't make their girls swallow insane amounts of cum like in the Moodyz 100 shots series, but what matters more to me is the quality of the cumshots. Weak cumshots, e.g. those that consist of a few small squirts or dribbles, just doesn't do it for me even in scenes where the girl ends up collecting a large amount from receiving a large number of weak shots. I like thick, high volume blasts into the mouth (like you can see in one scene of ASW-186 where the guy unloads huge blasts into Ai Uehara's mouth that you can actually hear the sound of the squirts as they shoot into her mouth), followed by loud gulps when the chick swallows. Anyways, sorry for rambling, let's hope this one turns out as good as it looks.

Trailer:

ASW-220 cover:
View attachment 1125335

Trailer screenshots:
View attachment 1125340

View attachment 1125338

View attachment 1125342

By this point, a huge pool of cum has already collected in her mouth, I think it must be 3-4 loads accumulated:
View attachment 1125343

View attachment 1125345

Then this guy adds more:
View attachment 1125344

View attachment 1125346

Cute:
View attachment 1125348

View attachment 1125349

[

Back

Trailer:

ASW-220 cover:
View attachment 1125335

Trailer screenshots:
View attachment 1125340

View attachment 1125338

View attachment 1125341

View attachment 1125342

View attachment 1125343

View attachment 1125345

Then this guy adds more:
View attachment 1125344

View attachment 1125346

Cute:
View attachment 1125348

View attachment 1125349

View attachment 1125361

to the topic of my previous post, I thought I'd share the cover as well as some screenshots from the trailer for ASW-220. I'm very excited for this as it's shaping up to be one of the best Asfur titles in a long time. Very cute girl and some excellent looking cumshots. I know some of you aren't fans of the Asfur label, as they don't shoot in HD (though I've heard that this will change moving into the future). I'm still a big fan of theirs since they are, IMO, one of the best pure gokkun labels around still. By pure gokkun, I mean mostly straight cumblasts into the mouth/oral creampies, sometimes single swallows, and sometimes multiple loads swallowed at once (I'm not as into drinking from bowls/cups/receptacles, and I'm not AT ALL into cum swallowed with food or puking then re-swallowing, or any kind of shit like that). Plus Asfur girls are quite cute most of the time and they have gotten some of the best, hottest gokkun actresses to star in their titles over the years, e.g. Saki Hatsumi, Hitomi Kitagawa, Mao Hamasaki, Miku Abeno, Rena Aoi, and Ai Uehara, to name a few. ASW- 133, ASW-141, ASW-145, ASW-178, ASW-182, ASW-184, ASW-186, ASW-196, and ASW-210 are a few of their titles which I think are must watch. Sure, they don't make their girls swallow insane amounts of cum like in the Moodyz 100 shots series, but what matters more to me is the quality of the cumshots. Weak cumshots, e.g. those that consist of a few small squirts or dribbles, just doesn't do it for me even in scenes where the girl ends up collecting a large amount from receiving a large number of weak shots. I like thick, high volume blasts into the mouth (like you can see in one scene of ASW-186 where the guy unloads huge blasts into Ai Uehara's mouth that you can actually hear the sound of the squirts as they shoot into her mouth), followed by loud gulps when the chick swallows. Anyways, sorry for rambling, let's hope this one turns out as good as it looks.

Trailer:

ASW-220 cover:
View attachment 1125335

Trailer screenshots:
View attachment 1125340

View attachment 1125338

View attachment 1125341

View attachment 1125342

View attachment 1125343

View attachment 1125345

Then this guy adds more:
View attachment 1125344

View attachment 1125346

Cute:
View attachment 1125348

View attachment 1125349

View attachment 1125361

ATTACH=full]1125361[/ATTACH]

serpico21

Nov 30, 2009
Just saw ASW-220 and it's every bit the masterpiece that I was anticipating! :D Really solid release by Asfur, and it seems that they're now putting out releases in HD, which should please fans of the series as well as those who have complained in the past about the SD/low-res format of their titles.

Ikumi Kuroki is a magnificent cumslut! The first scene alone is a classic, she takes 6 loads straight in her mouth (several of which were massive and of a good thick consistency) and then swallows them all at once with an open mouth swallow. There is so much cum in her mouth that it takes her 3 gulps to down it all!

Those who are interested will find it in 1080p on a certain site that is a library of JAV ;)

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
i have seen some of asw-220, it seem good. i am happy that they are filming in 1080p.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
I sure wish the generous Filejoker gods that did DJE-056 would also do MVSD-281 in high def.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
at least we got one gokkun title out of Yuma Asami.
W-w-what??? Yuma did Gokkun ??? :kaget:When ? I thought I'd already seen everthing of her ? Do you mean a title where she actually swallows several loads ? Or just some tongue spraying that she spits out soon after??? :glek:

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
W-w-what??? Yuma did Gokkun ??? :kaget:When ? I thought I'd already seen everthing of her ? Do you mean a title where she actually swallows several loads ? Or just some tongue spraying that she spits out soon after??? :glek:
Well, not a full blown gokkun title where she swallows many loads. It was SOE080, she swallowed one load and the rest are facials.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Well, not a full blown gokkun title where she swallows many loads. It was SOE080, she swallowed one load and the rest are facials.

Oh you meant that one load that was the highlight of her career ^^ she tried to avoid cum her whole life ..

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey