Gokkun

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Fooha , you're a celebrity now!!:cheers:

erger.jpg
Do you think you could add the age of the models at the time of the shooting? :maaf::Xiexie:

Last edited:

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Newest edition of the ranking....

load_rank_sep_2017.png

I really love this list, and I don't think I've seen too many of the European or premium bukkake stuff. How do they compare to our Japanese favorites? If they're there, just to get it done and over with, they're not worth investing in in my opinion. Are any of them ripe with enthusiasm?

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Guys check out premiumbukkake.com. For gokkun lovers this is Ace. Some models are doing over 90 loads, just one after the other. Nothing wasted.

This site is Excellent. Love the creativity, messy loads. Ooops. I better shut up! If you bring up non Japanese sites, there are some people on here who get offended. Can't post opinions outside of JAV, no matter how good the site it even if its the greatest gokkun. Members got yelled at for bringing up the names of great gokkun sites that feature non Japanese actresses (check out earlier posts).Have to narrow your mind here a little.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
This site is Excellent. Love the creativity, messy loads. Ooops. I better shut up! If you bring up non Japanese sites, there are some people on here who get offended. Can't post opinions outside of JAV, no matter how good the site it even if its the greatest gokkun. Members got yelled at for bringing up the names of great gokkun sites that feature non Japanese actresses (check out earlier posts).Have to narrow your mind here a little.

Haha , there's some truth to that, but I think it's mostly because we don't want Akiba-Online getting too much attention from outside the JAV world by bringing up the name of popular western sites with a lot of hype going for them, especially in those times.... Let's keep our heads down and try swimming under the wave of political correctness and mass triggering .

Also, in other Gokkun News, for the Mao fans out there, this looks pretty juicy :)
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlikt76m
MVSD-334

mvsd334pl.jpg

Last edited:

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
Those spanish girls straight up swallow multiple massive load, kinda like ASW series. I really like Jimena Lago and Laura Palmer. Best looking imo. No time to explore deeper yet.

and yes! so glad Mao Kurata is still going strong. Cant wait for mvsd 334.

MugenTJ

Sep 21, 2017
Those spanish girls straight up swallow multiple massive load, kinda like ASW series. I really like Jimena Lago and Laura Palmer. Best looking imo. No time to explore deeper yet.

and yes! so glad Mao Kurata is still going strong. Cant wait for mvsd 334.

MugenTJ

Sep 21, 2017
This is Megumi Shino. Not sure of the movie though.
Those ain't Megumi eyes, nor her lips. Also I was looking over her pictures and she has a mole above her mouth. Personally I don't find Megumi attractive. But this mysterious girl is very cute. Only reason I say she ain't Kirari either because Kirari seems older even in her gokkun days. This mystery girl has very unique lips.

Reactions: serpico21

MugenTJ

Sep 21, 2017
It's not Megumi Shino. It's Hinano Sakurai from MVSD-306: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlily5q4

It's a pretty good one btw. This cumslut did a gokkun movie for her debut can you believe that! Too bad she seems to have disappeared...

Very impressive. I already saw this one, briefly I guess. Nice cover too, but usually I don't study them too well even though some of them are amazing. For awhile I couldn't Id the girl on this impressive cover http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijzj6y, turns out she is from Kawd 353 .

Last edited:
Reactions: serpico21