Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
That was very thoughtful of you. Thank you again. It is the only version online, one of my greatest gokkun moments for sure. If you could please do the other MVSD Cum Buffet series in high def also, that would be awesome. This should be in the Cum on Food thread, though.
make me a list.

valderbar

Jan 4, 2010
Knights Visual news:

As i understand the blog article they are planning a new series about amateurs drinking "semen with a purity of 100% not adding anything" http://www.knights-visual.com/blog/furasupi-blog/100goku-repo/
100goku-repo01.jpg
100goku-repo04.jpg

100goku-repo09.jpg
Apparently this is from the same guys who did the HAKUDAKUDOU series at KV. If so, that would be awesome. Those are great titles if you can find them. hdd-010 is a personal favorite.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

hokaneko

Oct 20, 2009
For those who don't know, this site :
https://javdude.com
has direct download links HD (6GB and more ! for a vid) on Google Drive. Ultra Fast and it's been there for quiet a while. I'm downloading all day long :)
P.S : I'm not sure how it works though. Sometimes it plays the vid. And often you'll see :
"Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later." and a Download button. And the latter takes you straight to a Google Drive account. Pretty neat.
I'm downloading MIGD-548 for example right now, 6.3GB (!!) and I got this link from javdude :
https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B_gBqF8sDa9yZXJCZjJiRXVoWWs&export=download
Enjoy it as long as it lasts :)

Last edited:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
For those who don't know, this site :
https://javdude.com
has direct download links HD (6GB and more ! for a vid) on Google Drive. Ultra Fast and it's been there for quiet a while. I'm downloading all day long :)
P.S : I'm not sure how it works though. Sometimes it plays the vid. And often you'll see :
"Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later." and a Download button. And the latter takes you straight to a Google Drive account. Pretty neat.
I'm downloading MIGD-548 for example right now, 6.3GB (!!) and I got this link from javdude :
https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B_gBqF8sDa9yZXJCZjJiRXVoWWs&export=download
Enjoy it as long as it lasts :)

Conquistador already uploaded 6000kbps version of MIGD-548 here on Akiba-Online. You can also download from his site, justjavhd.com. Strangely, this movie is not available on R18.com...

Unfortunately, the director of Dream Woman, Arara Kurosawa, died before this movie was made so it doesn't look anywhere as good as the previous Dream Womans. The last true Dream Woman was Yuria Satomi in MIGD-508.

Reactions: bukkakearchiver

shoryuken

Feb 28, 2009
Apparently this is from the same guys who did the HAKUDAKUDOU series at KV. If so, that would be awesome. Those are great titles if you can find them. hdd-010 is a personal favorite.
apparently, my balls are gonna explode when this update gets released. There hasnt been any official date release on the knights visual site. its kind of annoying. the anticipation for this one is too real!

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Just saw ASW-220 and it's every bit the masterpiece that I was anticipating! :D Really solid release by Asfur, and it seems that they're now putting out releases in HD, which should please fans of the series as well as those who have complained in the past about the SD/low-res format of their titles.

Ikumi Kuroki is a magnificent cumslut! The first scene alone is a classic, she takes 6 loads straight in her mouth (several of which were massive and of a good thick consistency) and then swallows them all at once with an open mouth swallow. There is so much cum in her mouth that it takes her 3 gulps to down it all!

Those who are interested will find it in 1080p on a certain site that is a library of JAV ;)

disagree, found this title quite weak, doesnt compete with some older asfur, the way she was pulling open her mouth with her fingers was a turn off for me, couldnt watch

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
disagree, found this title quite weak, doesnt compete with some older asfur, the way she was pulling open her mouth with her fingers was a turn off for me, couldnt watch

i really liked asw-220. i thought it was one of the best gokkun vids this year. i really liked the girl, she did a good job swallowing, it was good. not the best but up there.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012