mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
avop316pl.jpg

found HD version of avop-316, torrenting now to see if its all good
http://www.kukudas.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=JAV1A&wr_id=86122

MugenTJ

More more more gokkun please!
Sep 21, 2017
Fuck me! I like them both, but can't say I enjoy food and cum together, although I even tried it myself on a random day, turned out the combo was....tasty! If I must confess, I was eating a meal and watch gokkun videos, them girls make cum look so edible, so I thought why waste an opportunity.

just that lot of the time, the food mixed with cum isn't visually appealing to me, especially when food all chewed up. Hell, maybe I should give it a quick viewing then decide if it's a keeper or not. For sure looking forward to Yuri and Yukine since it doesn't involve food.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Dang!! Knight Visuals knows their audience wayy too good !

It's one of those rare times where I wish that it was uncensored though .

Man they're even talking about us on the Premium Bukkake thread at Eurobabes haha!

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Awesome screen shots there on kv. This is kind of random but was just wondering if there's a way to figure out which gokkun actress has swallowed the most cum. On camera of course, although it would be even more fascinating to know which ones swallow the most in their personal lives too.

It'd also be great (and much easier) to figure out who has swallowed the most cum before her 20th birthday- or basically from legal age through her teens. This may be difficult because often the ages given for the actresses aren't reliable but would really be interesting.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

firefly1

Jan 7, 2014
Awesome screen shots there on kv. This is kind of random but was just wondering if there's a way to figure out which gokkun actress has swallowed the most cum

In one sittting, check the One-Pinter series by Milky Cat. I estimate this is the order, from most to least cum swallowed

As for most swallowed across all titles, I don't know.

1) Yuria Hidaka - DMC-29
2) Marika Hase - DMC-32
3) Hikaru Aoyama - DMC-25
4) Rin Momoi - DMC-26
5) Naami Hasegawa - DMC-24

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Last time I discovered MIDE-364. The actress is really nice, but from second scene to end of video there is no sound. Maybe FHD, of HD version doesn't have this defect. Anybody could help me? There is nothing worse than gokkun without sounds of swallowing :aghh:

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I sure wish the generous Filejoker gods that did DJE-056 would also do MVSD-281 in high def.
sure.

MVSD-281
1080p / No Watermark / 6000kbps
Sperm Swallowing Buffet 5 - Mao Hamasaki
mvsd281pl.jpg
MVSD-281.1080p_s.jpg

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
In one sittting, check the One-Pinter series by Milky Cat. I estimate this is the order, from most to least cum swallowed

As for most swallowed across all titles, I don't know.

1) Yuria Hidaka - DMC-29
2) Marika Hase - DMC-32
3) Hikaru Aoyama - DMC-25
4) Rin Momoi - DMC-26
5) Naami Hasegawa - DMC-24

Actually I meant cumulative (no pun intended) over their careers. For me personally, those DMC movies usually leave me wanting more. I don't enjoy it when it's so obvious the girl is just trying to get through the scene and not enjoying it, a la Miki Sunohara and Mao Hamasaki.

And yes- could you imagine dating a girl that swallows cum for her career but refuses to do so for you?? Lmao. Damn. Dating one of those girls. Wow. How awesome would it be to watch a really good gokkun movie with just you and the girl performing in the movie, and have her give you the play by play of what she was thinking the whole time- and hopefully ending with an incredible blowjob.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
ARMD-307 Cum Eating
11armd307pl.jpg

Anyone knows anything about the girl or the title ? Can't find anything about the director either :/

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
Reactions: tmas3

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
sure.

MVSD-281
1080p / No Watermark / 6000kbps
Sperm Swallowing Buffet 5 - Mao Hamasaki
View attachment 1178046
View attachment 1178047

That was very thoughtful of you. Thank you again. It is the only version online, one of my greatest gokkun moments for sure. If you could please do the other MVSD Cum Buffet series in high def also, that would be awesome. This should be in the Cum on Food thread, though.

Reactions: tmas3