1. The February FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Gokkun

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by gokkunfan, Jan 28, 2016.

1. mcjizz

mcjizz New Member

nope nope nope,

these girls are just surviving their gokkun experience which is depressing cause it seems like they are forced,

jav are better because they are eager to recieve and interact with cum
    wiggser and ether202 like this.
  2. fresh2k

fresh2k Well-Known Member

3. ether202

ether202 loli enthusiast

Yuuna! Where's the trailer? I don't see it on the page anywhere, or on dmm or amazon. I love that cute meido lingerie set though, good lord. Looks like the same set Yuzuki wore in SIRO-02834 ahaha...
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    tmas3 likes this.
  4. Daw

Daw Member

It looks nice. I see it's my favourite studio of DJE, so the choice of actress and wearing (love that white socks:onegai:) are great. I hope it will be good new series of maid gokkun.
  5. princeali692

princeali692 Jav is love... Jav is life...

Now this is the WWF that I wish was on TV growing up!
    tmas3 likes this.
  6. fresh2k

fresh2k Well-Known Member

See center right, click on the button [​IMG]
    ether202 likes this.
  7. EroMura777

EroMura777 Active Member

I see what you did there.
  8. tmas3

tmas3 needs more omomo Uploader

I was going to point that out if you didn't. It's exactly the same one...

Only a DVD listing on DMM so far. Will have to keep an eye out for the digital listing.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    shawn720s and needs more loli like this.
  9. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

I have opened it up again, but it will be closed again, if this continues, and possible bans will follow

one member banned for spamming this thread with western material,

I am not in the mood for the bullshit, this is for flow of information, not to see if one can out verbal another with rubbish
  10. rnishimura

rnishimura Well-Known Member

Why delete posts discussing Milky Cat movies? It makes no sense.
    If you didn't want people to discuss their movies you should have just said so.
    Nobody was requesting anything...
    One of your regulars is probably the reason you got so many DMCA takedown requests, yet he's still an active member to spam his site.
    eonmode, birsha and pikuseru like this.
  11. pikuseru

pikuseru Well-Known Member

There's still discussion of KV, MC, Asfur movies on previous 2 pages and more. They weren't deleted.

I actually prefer older looking women for gokkun, younger looking for bukkake. My favourite gokkun series is actually the HAWA movies (e.g. HAWA-045). Maybe because these women are mothers, or ripe for motherhood, swallowing cum makes more sense.
    CoolKevin likes this.
  12. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

I got used to his stupid remarks and chose to ignore them, he has made enough of them
  13. ether202

ether202 loli enthusiast

Not sure why but in the aftermath my on topic post about my favorite current gokkun movies was deleted so here they are..

24lid041pl. 49nitr161pl. 49nitr217pl. 49nitr220pl. 49nitr268pl. dasd342pl. h_127yhh004pl. h_967asw198pl. migd498pl. 41hodv21149pl.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  14. lraiden

lraiden Member

I am curious. You listed HODV-20927 above. I was watching it and although the girl is good and the facials are great.. I don't see any swallowing from her. Unless I'm missing something. Still a great movie though.
  15. needs more loli

needs more loli Don't underestimate lolis!

There's a huge bukkake scene at the end... I'm sure she got some cum in her mouth there :p.

Well since we are posting our favorite gokkun titles, I just wanted to mention again that DDT-154 is still the greatest (loli) gokkun of all time. :D
    [​IMG]
    shawn720s, ether202 and darksider59 like this.
  16. ether202

ether202 loli enthusiast

Whoops, I actually posted the wrong HODV title than I was thinking of, fixed.. Also added MIGD-498 Yurina Ayashiro, though technically bukkake she does end up swallowing a ton of cum in the movie.

One of my faves is Arisa Satou / Sayaka Aishiro from ZEX-108..

[​IMG]
    shawn720s likes this.
  17. shoryuken

shoryuken Member

Sorry, i was talking about KV-183. Its the first pic.
    serpico21 likes this.
  18. serpico21

serpico21 Member

Dude, you already know why...

Better safe than sorry I guess.
  19. pikuseru

pikuseru Well-Known Member

I need to watch that Yurina Ayashiro movie one of these days. But unfortunately I'm running out of space on my main hard drive so I will have to delete some movies first.
    ether202 likes this.
  20. ether202

ether202 loli enthusiast

Oh man, I know how that goes, I finally added another drive after a few months of juggling around files and going through videos daily deciding which ones I really needed.