1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Gokkun

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by gokkunfan, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Machasmelly

Machasmelly Active Member

I've never been prouder to be a member of AO.
  2. lordsuperjesus

lordsuperjesus The Great Gokkun Sage.

Akiba Online: the worlds largest english JAV forum with the world's most viewed open gokkun discussion and a place that gets a reaction.

we make waves baby! we all knew that they read what we have to say here. i wonder what they have to say of my simple musings?

p.s, is this the biggest gokkun thread outside japan? we are all apart of something big boys. we are raising eye brows.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  3. pikuseru

pikuseru Well-Known Member

They should stop selling videos to the whole world. That way no one can pirate them.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    fresh2k, supersam, serpico21 and 3 others like this.
  4. fresh2k

fresh2k Well-Known Member

Trailer

Featuring open mouth swallowing, this looks like a keeper.
  5. Petrus R

Petrus R Member

Not JAV, but I think som of you guys might be interested anyway.

At last the new Torbe site "Premium Bukkake" seems to be up and running. Some pretty amazing swallowing scenes judging by the trailers. I think only a few of the full scenes are available so far, more to come in the next months. You can watch and download trailers for 10 scenes on premiumbukkake.com. More information can be found on eurobabeforum in this thread.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mari0Br0s, howard68 and cainnn667 like this.
  6. lraiden

lraiden Member

Yes, This is What I was saying in another thread. Many non JAV companies are surpassing JAV. Putalocura is hard to beat. The loads are thick and they consistently release great stuff. I love JAV, but this stuff is insane.
  7. ether202

ether202 loli enthusiast

But those girls are butt ugly.
  8. lraiden

lraiden Member

All relative.
  9. tmas3

tmas3 needs more omomo Uploader

oh god! that is horrifying!

Gokkun is cool. Though, I'm a bigger fan of group creampies. Watching her pussy overflow with multiple dudes cum is the best.
    ether202 likes this.
  10. ether202

ether202 loli enthusiast

Yeah that's good stuff, the HND movies are always good for those scenes, at least half of them have that.
  11. pikuseru

pikuseru Well-Known Member

I'm not sure they are actually ugly, especially the 4th and 5th girls. But it's kind of hard to tell under all that makeup, especially the eye shadow. As I said in another thread, the presentation makes a big difference.
  12. Inertia

Inertia Well-Known Member

So this 'Torbe' is like Bumfights meets an extreme form of Japanese gokkun?
  13. lraiden

lraiden Member

No they are not ugly. Some are actually quite hot. Even the ones not so hot, look great when they swallow multiple thick loads. I think one needs to check out sites like cumperfection.com, putalocura, texas bukkakake, gloryhole confessions....and let's forget GGG..Many girls in GGG videos are stunning and swallow! I find myself looking at these more lately. I remember before the time period of 2006 or so Japan had the best bukkake stuff, no the others are catching up and in some cases surpassing them.
    cainnn667 likes this.
  14. lpcs1

lpcs1 Member

Found this creative public gokkun scene where two girls get cum in their mouths at two different locations and then go out in the street to meet halfway then kiss with the semen still in their mouths.
    http://www.xvideos.com/video3202875/cum_kissing_jav

anyone knows where this is from?
  15. birsha

birsha Member

I think some of them are quite pretty. There are some decidedly unattractive girls in the mix too though sometimes.

It's better than most western gokkun though. I wish I understood what was being said of course but I have the same problem with the Japanese stuff so no change there.
  16. ether202

ether202 loli enthusiast

Sorry, I didn't click the link, just my opinion on the girl(s) that the pictures were posted of, looking at the link there's some okay girls there I suppose, though I still vastly prefer JAV girls.
    serpico21 likes this.
  17. mcjizz

mcjizz New Member

nope nope nope,

these girls are just surviving their gokkun experience which is depressing cause it seems like they are forced,

jav are better because they are eager to recieve and interact with cum
    wiggser and ether202 like this.
  18. fresh2k

fresh2k Well-Known Member

19. ether202

ether202 loli enthusiast

Yuuna! Where's the trailer? I don't see it on the page anywhere, or on dmm or amazon. I love that cute meido lingerie set though, good lord. Looks like the same set Yuzuki wore in SIRO-02834 ahaha...
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    tmas3 likes this.
  20. Daw

Daw Member

It looks nice. I see it's my favourite studio of DJE, so the choice of actress and wearing (love that white socks:onegai:) are great. I hope it will be good new series of maid gokkun.