Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
ASW-210 / 2017-01-20
0_0000016174_013_NI5TH7.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Sara Saijou did gokkun too, JUFD-625. Maybe it's time to watch that too. They're not really my type, but two sisters doing gokkun is hot, hope they do it together one day.

Bukkake Nakadashi Anal Fuck series is usually great, but for gokkun fan, I think nothing can top MIGD-454. Nozomi Hatsuki is a VERY hungry cum swallower.

sinsight

Jun 25, 2012
who wants to buy FBR19 with me on milkycat?
I actually tried purchasing it for myself because I love Aya Miyazaki but Milky-Cat refused to sell to me because I'm in the USA. I didn't intend to pirate it at all but that's such a bummer because I do want to support Miyazaki's cum swallowing efforts.

Reactions: mjolnaren

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
sinsight: try contacting them directly. Maybe your credit card was declined for some reason--or your credit card issuer itself declined to process the transaction (in our experience half of our declines are because of this).

sinsight

Jun 25, 2012
sinsight: try contacting them directly. Maybe your credit card was declined for some reason--or your credit card issuer itself declined to process the transaction (in our experience half of our declines are because of this).
Oh I did do this, but unfortunately they said they put a temporary stop of sales to USA to stop the piracy related to akiba-online

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Oh I did do this, but unfortunately they said they put a temporary stop of sales to USA to stop the piracy related to akiba-online

Akiba Online: the worlds largest english JAV forum with the world's most viewed open gokkun discussion and a place that gets a reaction.

I've never been prouder to be a member of AO.

we make waves baby! we all knew that they read what we have to say here. i wonder what they have to say of my simple musings?

p.s, is this the biggest gokkun thread outside japan? we are all apart of something big boys. we are raising eye brows.

Last edited: