Gokkun

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I don't care about Rena Aoi. I'll watch that for Mikako Abe. I still haven't watched any Mikako Abe gokkun yet.

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
1rct925pl.jpg

RCT-925 / 2016-11-23 / Trailer

Another funny release by Rocket, i just dont know whether it's real cum.

Last edited:
Reactions: cainnn667

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Mikako Abe does have a unique look. She is very different from the kind of girls I am usually interested in. So I can understand why people don't like her, but maybe for those same reasons I really like her.

I still haven't watched her do gokkun though. I assume that's sort of what she is known for. But I can't stand her costume in MIGD-649. Maybe I will watch a different video instead. I was think of watching ZEX-119. This upcoming video seems promising too.

A few days another gokkun video with her came out, MVSD-310. It is gokkun and r***, which doesn't make sense to me. I like gokkun, I like r***, but putting them together seems stupid. For r*** scene, bukkake would be more fitting (e.g. MIAD-838).

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Actually Mikako Abe got into gokkun just last year, MIGD-649 was her first and she has only done a couple more since then. Rather, I think what she is known for is her uniquely flat, petite and almost boyish looking body. It's understandable to not find her attractive, I think her looks definitely appeal more to the loli crowd.

Reactions: dudito

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
According to R18, ZEX-119 came out in 2013. REAL-533 also came out a month before MIGD-649. Or are those not real gokkun movies? As I said, I never watched them so I don't know.

Mikako Abe looks boyish, she looks girlish, she looks younger, she looks older. Maybe she is appealing in many different ways. But maybe those same qualities make her unappealing to other people. I can understand that.

Jul 31, 2016
According to R18, ZEX-119 came out in 2013. REAL-533 also came out a month before MIGD-649. Or are those not real gokkun movies? As I said, I never watched them so I don't know.

Mikako Abe looks boyish, she looks girlish, she looks younger, she looks older. Maybe she is appealing in many different ways. But maybe those same qualities make her unappealing to other people. I can understand that.

ZEX-119 is definitely an early movie. Mikako has a scar on the inside of her thigh, which she does not yet have in that title. I always wonder what happened, because it's a pretty nasty scar, looks like she sat on a nail or something... A big bump with a long line.

In ZEX-119 she does swallow but reluctantly. That may be because she was inexperienced, or maybe she is just playing that part, in any case it's pretty hot ;) In the other two titles she swallows a lot more willingly. Pretty hot too. I personally think she is quite attractive, in a nasty/innocent kind of way.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015

I guess it just depends on your own personal qualifications for gokkun. IMO swallowing one or two loads after sex isn't gokkun, that's just customary :p. For me gokkun is when the movie or scene is focused on the girl swallowing load after load after load. I didn't really count but think she only swallowed like 10 loads in ZEX-119 and REAL-533 combined, that's barely enough loads for one gokkun scene :D.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I guess it just depends on your own personal qualifications for gokkun. IMO swallowing one or two loads after sex isn't gokkun, that's just customary :p. For me gokkun is when the movie or scene is focused on the girl swallowing load after load after load. I didn't really count but think she only swallowed like 10 loads in ZEX-119 and REAL-533 combined, that's barely enough loads for one gokkun scene :D.

1 cumshot or 100 cumshot, it's all gokkun. That is makes it annoying when searching for videos. They really need to have another tag for the 100 cumshot stuff, similar to facial and bukkake. I have seen the term "mass gokkun" used for some titles so that's what I call it.

Reactions: needs more loli

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Here coming another interesting title from this genre:
ap00376pl.jpg

It reminds me NHDTA-560 (end gokkun scene) but it seems this title will be full of scenes like in JAV which I mentioned...and the most important for me: Airi Natsume is here :malu2:

Release date: 18.12.2016

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
I actually love Mikako Abe. Not an all time favorite but she's a hot little cum eater. I think her eyes are gorgeous and she smiles as she swallows cum then sticks out her nice long tongue, as if to say "I could do this all day. Give me more."

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
I don't know if you guys are interested in non-Japanese gokkun stuff, but anyone like the Putalocura gokkun/bukkake? It's a Spanish studio that does some *really* nice shit. Anyway, apparently the studio head/director/sometimes star, was accused of sex with an underage girl? He says it's all a scheme to discredit him, I don't know. I realized that the site hadn't produced in any content in a good time, and I guess that's why.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Putalocura is a great site. One of the best. Many girls swallow and the loads are always think and nasty.
So About RCT-925. Yes. Fake cum is used. So I just saw RCT-925 mentioned above. Good idea, but the cum already prepared in the glass looks fake. The live cum swallowed is real. However the cum in the glasses is fake. If you look at all the glasses all the semen looks the same. Same color. Same texture etc. The girls do a good acting job though. Good acting skills to give audience impression that they are disgusted.... But real cum would not stay that thick in glass for so long. And they would not all be the same color.......
This is really annoying. I feel Rocket's quality is starting to suck. The 3 actresses are good, and the direct gokkun action is fine, but when you try introduce fake cum and try to make people believe it's real, then that's bad. If it's real then they should have the guys prove but allowing the girl to jerk them off there in the cup. They are stating to go down like DAS. This isn't the first time they used fake cum. I think they should have a disclaimer if they used fake cum.
I wish Putalocura would do a creative theme like this. The men on average have much bigger loads than typical Japanese actors. Oh well. Can't win.

Reactions: cainnn667

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
ASW-206 / 2016-09-16 / Trailer
h_967asw00206pl.jpg

Feat. Rena Kitamura and her snake tongue, also check her out in SON-517.

I found her couple months ago, when I was looking for an active girl with a snake tongue (I know there is Hana Kano. Her tongue is awesome but I can't, her vomit stuff blocks me and she's out of shape). I was really disapointed by XRW-179, and I endend up with the perfect Aki Kawana (XRW-197). I didn't like how Rena was blowing, she didn't seem to make her tongue really noticeable (as far as I remember). Did she improved ? Aki, who has a smaller tongue use it much more. When she licks the guy's balls with her dick in her mouth OMG.
For the moment, I only have URBH-001 with Rena.

Reactions: serpico21

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Putalocura is a great site. One of the best. Many girls swallow and the loads are always think and nasty.
So About RCT-925. Yes. Fake cum is used. So I just saw RCT-925 mentioned above. Good idea, but the cum already prepared in the glass looks fake. The live cum swallowed is real. However the cum in the glasses is fake. If you look at all the glasses all the semen looks the same. Same color. Same texture etc. The girls do a good acting job though. Good acting skills to give audience impression that they are disgusted.... But real cum would not stay that thick in glass for so long. And they would not all be the same color.......
This is really annoying. I feel Rocket's quality is starting to suck. The 3 actresses are good, and the direct gokkun action is fine, but when you try introduce fake cum and try to make people believe it's real, then that's bad. If it's real then they should have the guys prove but allowing the girl to jerk them off there in the cup. They are stating to go down like DAS. This isn't the first time they used fake cum. I think they should have a disclaimer if they used fake cum.

Rocket's been going downhill a lot time now. Fake cum and fake dicks used as far back as RCT-546. Rocket made my favourite bukkake/gokkun movies of all time, but now they're just a shadow of what they used to be.

Das is the opposite of Rocket. Started out with fake cum, but now they use real cum.