Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Another Hana Kano (the gokkun queen in my opinion lol) movie coming out in January.

84tkreal619pl.jpg

Holy fuck, I really need to visit this thread more frequently

ASW-206 / 2016-09-16 / Trailer
h_967asw00206pl.jpg

Feat. Rena Kitamura and her snake tongue, also check her out in SON-517.

Contrary to darksider59 I like her and thought XRW-179 starring her was by far the best in the series. (Unless you count XRW-149, which isn't officially part of the same series but veeeery similiar in both style and content.) I guess she's looking a bit rough, but I like it and wish she did more stuff.

This release is looking decent enough, she's definitly giving a good performance, but I'm not too fond of the general look of the recent asfur titles. I think it's something about the lighting.

Reactions: cainnn667

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
I found her couple months ago, when I was looking for an active girl with a snake tongue (I know there is Hana Kano. Her tongue is awesome but I can't, her vomit stuff blocks me and she's out of shape). I was really disapointed by XRW-179, and I endend up with the perfect Aki Kawana (XRW-197). I didn't like how Rena was blowing, she didn't seem to make her tongue really noticeable (as far as I remember). Did she improved ? Aki, who has a smaller tongue use it much more. When she licks the guy's balls with her dick in her mouth OMG.
For the moment, I only have URBH-001 with Rena.

Have to say I thought XRW-179 was great too, the length and closeups of her tongue got me so horny.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Have to say I thought XRW-179 was great too, the length and closeups of her tongue got me so horny.
I had the feeling that she could use her tongue as much as I imagined. Maybe it's because she's still new (well, in Aki's first movie, she was already good). It's like Azumi Mizushima, long tongue but she doesn't really make the best of it. I will keep an eye on Rena's future releases and maybe I will change my mind.

Reactions: supersam

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Found the trailer for this.

http://dl0.supermm.jp/unsecure/600/sample/REAL-619.mp4

This is one of those moments where I really hope I don't get run over by a truck and die before the movie's release, because then I won't get to see it. It's looking to be amazing.
Good lord that trailer is amazing!

Holy shit, those gulp noises she makes as she swallows the loads down in the trailer :) Her non stop hard deep sucking is amazing.
Agree. The true Shizuka Kanno has finally returned. I haven't been impressed with her new videos since her comeback. But this one seems like the Shizuka that I know and love.

Reactions: supersam

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

I was excited when I saw that on Yuu's twitter (I recently decided to watch her movies) but after I downloaded KV-167, I was disappointed, some guys weren't hard so the blowjob wasn't hot. Iioka Kanako movie seems to be exactly the same so finally, I don't think I will take it (her REAL blowjob movie was great).
I still hope to be surprised with this one.