Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Reactions: weiwei0421

eonmode

Dec 4, 2011
Saw DMC-29 go up a week or so ago. Ironic really, considering the resident shill and Milky Cat engaging in some hilarious as fuck anti-consumerism, refusing to sell to western customers (after going off on tirades in moon speak about how they don't purchase content).

Probably still shouldn't link to the content on here though.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Saw DMC-29 go up a week or so ago. Ironic really, considering the resident shill and Milky Cat engaging in some hilarious as fuck anti-consumerism, refusing to sell to western customers (after going off on tirades in moon speak about how they don't purchase content).

Probably still shouldn't link to the content on here though.

ahah yeah i saw a 1080p ver of dmc-29 up about a month ago. still have not watched or seen it. seeing the way they acted i don't know if ill watch it. why give them the time of day and promote them for free if they are going to be assholes. they don't want to be talked about on the largest English jav forum on the net? o.k!! we'll see how that works out for them when one of the most viewed open gokkun Discussions on the net gives them no love. i say we don't ever talk about Milky Cat ever again. give them what they want, tell people not to watch anything they make. many of us buy gokkun vids because of people talking about them here.

there are better vids to talk about anyway. like KV-186.

Last edited:

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I thought I read on his blog that not selling to westerners was temporary? There is still an english version of the website still gets updated.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
was it just me or was there not much gokkun in WWF-001??
Yes, there was literally zero gokkun in WWF-001. Very disappointing.
It's just one long 1-hour scene with one guy and at the end he cums on her face (not mouth), some cum incidentally gets in her mouth. She holds the cum in her mouth for a few seconds and right when it looks like she might swallow, the movie fades to black... fin.
Don't call your movie "gokkun maid" if there is no gokkun! :awas:

eonmode

Dec 4, 2011
DMC-31 is releasing next month. They've bumped up their prices and still have retarded shipping rules, this is with them begging across their entire blog for money.

Reactions: neobu20