Gokkun

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Well, maybe not THAT fast. You make a good point, needs more loli. Maybe because I watch so much bukkake, and it is already normal for girls to accumulate lots and lots of semen in mouth during bukkake, so I just want to see them swallow when I watch gokkun. I like enthusiastic swallowing one shot after another, but without a "let's get this over with ASAP" vibe. But sometimes I watch gokkun and I see girls struggling with swallowing, they want to pause and slow things down a bit. I am not sure faster is always easier.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I just noticed new movie of Mikako Abe doing gokkun with Tsubomi. Looks promising.

mide00393pl.jpg

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I just noticed new movie of Mikako Abe doing gokkun with Tsubomi. Looks promising.

mide00393pl.jpg

i watched this yesterday, it's o.k i guess. it's short on swallows. i think it has many 10 or 15 loads the whole vid. it's not as good as the older cumswapping vids from the early 2000's or other sperm lesbian vids like. the great MIGD-669 or migd-702. it's o.k but nothing to rave about.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
i watched this yesterday, it's o.k i guess. it's short on swallows. i think it has many 10 or 15 loads the whole vid. it's not as good as the older cumswapping vids from the early 2000's or other sperm lesbian vids like. the great MIGD-669 or migd-702. it's o.k but nothing to rave about.

The box says 20 loads, 10 in the last scene, not too bad. Each scene around an hour though. Crazy long vid.

I never watch this kind of video before. Sperm lesbian. I think will check out MIDE-393 regardless since tmas3 uploaded high quality and non-watermarked version. MIGD-702 has been on my wishlist a while now, still waiting for a good file. Mikako Abe and Ai Uehara, sigh...

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012

I agree this movie is ok in terms of a good gokkun movie. I did however enjoy the unique aspect of how one girl would show the cum while the other got fucked. They kept the cum in there mouth for a good while. I also found them kissing to be very intimate and sweet.

If this movie had more loads it could be a better movie. It was decent.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Just discovered Rui Saotome (早乙女ルイ) in ASW-105, beautiful open mouth swallow:
436asw105pl.jpg

ASW is only one gokkun series which I don't like, but this is the best gokkun movie with Rui...and it's great :D

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
I discovered MIAD-401 last time. Her name is Minami Yoshizawa.
MIAD-401_JAV_Minami_Yoshizawa-Schoolgirl_Minami_Yoshizawa_Love_Cum.jpg

I didn't know about this actress before, it seems she is not AV idol now, but this movie is good in my opinion. Some sex scenes, and some cute swallowing. I'm recommending this one.

eonmode

Dec 4, 2011
Tsubomi sortof fell off in terms of gokkun (and in general tbh). Used to be my favourite JAV actress and a must grab, these days I just find everything she does a bit boring.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
The exact opposite for me. I don't like when girls swallow too fast, to me it seems like they are trying to avoid the taste and get rid of it as quickly as possible. I like to see it build up and know that she is savoring the full flavor of every dude in mouth. :nikmat:
whether she likes it or not ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
o9LD4uJ.gif
Definitely see that point of view, and enjoy all different styles, but the rapid swallow genre hasn't been explored much at all. If it were truly up to me I'd love to see a mix of rapid swallows along with every now and then letting it build up, or seeing how many loads she can fit in her mouth kind of thing. Btw- props to needs more loli for posting this running loop shot. I think I know the movie- I'm sure I've seen it, but can you remind us of the title?

Reactions: mjolnaren

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Definitely see that point of view, and enjoy all different styles, but the rapid swallow genre hasn't been explored much at all. If it were truly up to me I'd love to see a mix of rapid swallows along with every now and then letting it build up, or seeing how many loads she can fit in her mouth kind of thing. Btw- props to needs more loli for posting this running loop shot. I think I know the movie- I'm sure I've seen it, but can you remind us of the title?
That gif is of Miki Uehara from MDLD-216.
mdld216pl.jpg

Reactions: cainnn667

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
What's with all the bunny ears? First KV-186 and now ASW-211. Trying to appeal to the furries? It's not really my thing.