フラクタル Fractale (BD 720p Hi10 AAC) [Dual-Audio]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So this story at first comes off as childrens tale but don't be fooled by early apearances, preteens and up would be my rating. Although only evenly paced the story takes on a life of its'own and I found this thoroughly engrossing, well told as well as imagintave. I did not find any real weaknesses in this anime, it is just one of those rare treats that one comes across. I suppose it could have done with a trifle more fanservice but as I have said before, fanservice comes at a cost. High praise for this anime in the way it not only started and ended but everything inbetween, it was like a very long enjoyable movie. From animation to execution, well done.
b_copy.jpg
Plot Summary: In a far distant future, humanity has embraced the Fractale system as the ultimate path towards utopia. Comprised of several trillion networked computers, Fractale was created in the 22nd century to promote a peaceful lifestyle for the entire world in exchange of a periodic recovery of personal data from individuals through terminals located within their bodies. Living in a rocky coast region, Clain is a young boy fascinated by old technology. After helping a girl named Phryne, she gives him a pendant before disappearing by the next morning. Accessing the data from the peculiar gift, Clain ends up summoning a girl-shaped avatar named Nessa. Together they start a journey as they discover the truth behind the Fractale system.
Fractale-fractale-31603274-1092-773.jpg

File Size: ~385 MB @ 720p (1280×720)
Video: h264 10-bit mkv
Audio Track 1 (Default): English 5.1 AAC
Audio Track 2: Japanese 2.0 AAC
Subtitle Track 1(Default): Signs/Songs (.ASS)
Subtitle Track 2: English Dialogue Subtitles (.ASS)
246446-aliya06.jpg

Original Uploader: Koby
File Size: 4.15 GiB
Directed by     Yutaka Yamamoto
Written by     Mari Okada
Studio     A-1 Pictures
                Ordet (production cooperation)

Original run January 13, 2011 – March 31, 2011
Episodes 11

Opening Theme:
"Harinezumi" (ハリネズミ) by Hitomi Azuma
Ending Theme: