flat tire & climaxed in a dream!! wtf?!

xeffects

Jun 5, 2009
FLAT TIRE*

This is a 2 in 1 thread; I woke up late today for work after a "short nap" bad idea. Found out later I had a flat tire when I tried to get to work. The messed up part, my car is parked on steep hill facing down towards it. I asked myself.....how the 2$#@$ am I going to jack up this sucker now? It was 30 F outside, no globes only a jacket, I shocked the rear wheels and hit the parking breaks. After the worst nightmare in this cold weather, shoveling the snow away, I go into my trunk and realized the spare was no good (it was too low on air pressure) and to make matters worse, I didn't even have the jack to lift it up, LOL....wow, talk about being a badly prepared driver. I bought this car last year and never checked for this stuff, I told myself, "wtf?!! If I had a flat in the middle of no were, I would of been #$@$! Well I'm @$@# anyway, I wont be able to make it to work because of this". To my surprise, the other tire was also flat because it was buried in the snow. I called my supervisor and told him I wasn't going to make it to work today and they gave me the day off, still an absence looks bad on you but sometimes these problems just catch you by surprise.

CLIMAXED IN A DREAM!*

Before waking up to find out about my flat, I had a dream this morning that I was having an intimate moment with Avril Lavigne, lol I know, don't even ask why it was her I have no idea. I just no that I had a powerful orgasm in my dream *inside her* and it felt real! Too real perhaps!

When I woke up, my underwear is all wet......at first I thought it was just pee but it wasn't, it was semen......holy $#%@! How could this have happened to me? Never in my life would I thought that you could ejaculate in your sleep, this is some crazy sh*t! I threw the underwear away when I took a bath, the aftermath was terrible but some how I had the nerve to laugh about it. I wonder if the real Avril Lavigne felt anything X_X!

SUMMARY OF TODAYS INCIDENTS

Make sure you have a spare in the trunk that is good in tire pressure. As a matter of fact carry two spares.....trash the donut and get two actual tires from your nearest car salvage yard, trust me, you'll thank yourself for it when the time comes. Also, make sure you have your jack to lift the vehicle and your wrench to remove the wheel lug nuts because I didn't even have that when I checked. "Being a good driver is not about being able to move the car, a good driver with lots of experience is prepared for all kinds of situations, this is what makes a good driver and today, I've learned a valuable lesson."

TIPS: You never know when something bad will happen. Again, visit your nearest salvage yard of cars and equip yourself with spare bulbs, fuses, spare tires, etc. Anything that can be replaced quickly. You may wake up one day and find that your stop lights don't work but if you have spare bulbs for those lights, you can replace them and avoid being pulled over by the cops. The violation may be minor but having someone hit you from behind because they didn't see your lights will make you at fault and the rear hitter win the case against you, you never know, prepare yourself. It is also a good idea to carry anti-freeze or water for those that aren't in cold weather but anti-freeze is better it has an anti-rotting agent which reduces rust and grime in your system, windshield wiper fluid, a portable jump star battery, battery cables, flash light, tool kit, spare batteries (no, not spare car batteries, lol...just regular batteries for which ever equipment you have onboard requires it)...keep thinking about any worst case scenario and you will find out that you may not be prepared for it. The average driver doesn't have these things in their trunk, they just step on the gas pedal and go, they don't even know if their oil level is right, if enough anti-freeze is in the system or if their tire pressures are up to spec. Most people overlook all of this, they would rather not spend too much money buying something they might use only once or once in a while.

Ejaculating during sexual dreams? I'm not sure I have any advice for this, lol. I would hate to see anyone have this happen to them when their girl gets horny in the morning, only to find out your already blown a load, lmao.

To be honest with everyone, I broke up with my girlfriend about 7 months ago and I have not moved on and don't plan on doing so because I have an education pending and a girl will just distract me. But I have not done anything "sexually" related in the last 7 months, have not even "done myself". So I believe my body is some how craving for that stuff and is finding other ways to go about pleasing itself?! I could be wrong but that dream with Avril Lavigne was incredible, I feel like I really slept with her and enjoyed the result, I just never imagined that someone could ejaculate during a dream, thats unheard off, jeez.

So anyone......feel free to comment about the flat tire and having a climax during a dream only to found out it also happened while you were sleeping. I want to hear what everyone has to say.

:death:

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Your title for this thread should be:
"Coming and Not Going"

When I bought my Blazer used, it didn't have all the jack equipment so i hit the junk yard and went thru a few trashed Blazers and got all the jack things I needed.
Anytime I check my tire pressure, I check the spare pressure also (it's not a donut).
I have a 10 dollar air pump that runs off the car AC adapter and it comes in handy especially since it costs 75 cents to get like two minutes of air (truckstops usually have free air).

As for your Wet Dreams, your eyeballs are floatin'. Time to spank the bad bad monkey!:shake:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
with lots of snow outside the battery of my car died on Saturday, I´m trying to get a new one from my car dealer´s emergency service since today morning, but I do not seem to be the only one with that problem atm...

xeffects

Jun 5, 2009
Your title for this thread should be:
"Coming and Not Going"

LMAO! You just made my day!

Sorry to hear about that redrooster, these things just catch us by surprise when we least expect it. Better to be prepared. A dead car battery means your alternator is not doing its job or you have a grounding problem in your circuit and energy is slowly being used up even when the vehicle is off.

I will travel to the salvage yard today and see if I can find two tires + rims for the front. The car was sold to me with some custom rims, I replaced the tires last February all four cost me $380, if it would have been the original stock tires and rims, it would have been $180. So i'm putting the originals back on now to save money. The custom rims need a special tire that is really wide, don't know the specs of it, I can go and look but i'm too lazy right now, lol. I just know that they are wide and when ever I make a turn, the shock absorbers on this vehicle swivel at a certain angle to ease the load into the turn (almost all vehicles do this), this leaves part of the tire on its edge and the rest of it in the air and sometimes you can hear a thump, thump, thump because the tires can't take the turning radius.

I had the opportunity to look at someone making a tight slow turn in my car and it almost seems like the front wheels are side sleeping through the turn, as if the "turning" is too much. I think I better open my eyes and realize that this may also be an alignment issue or a bad steering rack giving "too much" turn radius.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
with lots of snow outside the battery of my car died on Saturday
Your car battery had a intense fear of snow and died? :death:
That's called "chionophobia". My condolences...:bow-pray:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Your car battery had a intense fear of snow and died? :death:
That's called "chionophobia". My condolences...:bow-pray:

Maybe...

But it was 7 years old already, so it´s time just had come, there were some small problems since weeks, it just waited for the coldest day to pass away. May it rest it piece...

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Seriously, have you never had a wet dream before?!?

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
I was wondering that too.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I've had a few as an adult but from the age of about 10 through to 17 I used to go off like a bomb in a yoghurt factory!!
I love' em!