Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Have you ever visted Tokyo Topless? Great site with big boob ladies, some pregnant and milking. Apparently, there are clubs in Japan that cater to big boob and milk fetish. Sign me up!

TT also has lot of links to clubs and websites and blogs catering to big boob Japanese.

3546_Moka_20210927_115642_62132160_k4o.jpg
Here is a review of a place in Tokyo that accepts foreigners.

(Link to shop website in review)

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
It’s the real thing.
Not all actresses are active at any given time and you have to be able to communicate in Japanese. That’s it . Also I’m sure not all actresses want to deal with foreigners so it’s up to their discretion as well.

Here is a review of a place in Tokyo that accepts foreigners.

(Link to shop website in review)
Wow, you just opened a whole new can of worms for me, especially with those forums you linked to. Was not expecting this today, goddamn.

Diskriminasi

All girl always shit
Sep 23, 2014
waiting perform from Yoshioka Mayu in all category (prefered in Aanll GB)

h_086jura00071pl.jpg

or perform from Tachioka Anna

h_086jrze00158pl.jpg

and I am now hoping or waiting for this woman
Girl 1
Girl 2
Girl 3
Girl 4
Girl 5
Girl 6
many Mature Woman from Center Village and Madonna

From This Perform
Series 1 or
series 2 or
series 3 or
Series 4/Series 4

and my hope has happened and made me satisfied

Mizukawa Kaede 8/10
Kitano Yuna 6/10 (because not DP)
My FAV MATURE WOMAN 10/10
Ooshima Mikako 8/10
Ichikawa Kyouko 10/10 (i like she perform from debut, gangbang creampie /madonna series/ and anal)
Iwasawa Kayo 8/10
Kitakawa Reiko 9/10
Otowa Ayako 9/10
Oda Mako 10/10

gaijway

Feb 9, 2023
It’s the real thing.
Not all actresses are active at any given time and you have to be able to communicate in Japanese. That’s it . Also I’m sure not all actresses want to deal with foreigners so it’s up to their discretion as well.
Japanese language skill actually not necessary if you use LINE and a translator. They are surprisingly accomodating.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Japanese language skill actually not necessary if you use LINE and a translator. They are surprisingly accomodating.
That’s how I communicated with them, through Line. It’s the girl who chooses if she wants to deal with non-Japanese speaking foreigners. For example, I asked about Machimura, she only works with Japanese speakers.

Reactions: Mirroslav

gaijway

Feb 9, 2023
That’s how I communicated with them, through Line. It’s the girl who chooses if she wants to deal with non-Japanese speaking foreigners. For example, I asked about Machimura, she only works with Japanese speakers.
Yes, I agree. I just wanted to point out that Japanese-ability is not necessary for this place, which often isn't true for Delivery Health. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised to find that one of their ladies actually used to live in the US and spoke decent English!

Reactions: Jackdee

David.alternate1

Ex-soldier-80
Sep 1, 2019
Hi Not2srius,

I found this unaccredited Miyako Hori title: DHT-784 by JYUKU RICH studio, unfortunately I can only find a trailer.

https://www.34fh.com/jyukurich/523DHT-0784.html

If you manage to find the full movie or know of any other Miyako Hori unaccredited titles, I would be grateful as I am also a huge fan of her work.

Thanks
Miyako Hori came on my radar recently. One of her videos pronounce her "entering the biz at 50." I think she's about 52 now but has a nice suburban mom gone slutty vibe,

1677899239.jpg

1657167480.jpg
1627662518.jpg
1630058230.jpg

Reactions: alf1401

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Hi Not2srius,

I found this unaccredited Miyako Hori title: DHT-784 by JYUKU RICH studio, unfortunately I can only find a trailer.

https://www.34fh.com/jyukurich/523DHT-0784.html

If you manage to find the full movie or know of any other Miyako Hori unaccredited titles, I would be grateful as I am also a huge fan of her work.

Thanks
I found some movies that do not credit the actresses but I'm 99% sure it's Miyako doing these before she started doing JAV with better-known studios. The codes are ACZD-067, ACZD-093, 481SACZ-213, 481SACZ-215, and 481SACZ-274. These are pretty hardcore, so proceed with caution.

Last edited:
Reactions: pogo1stick

thevoi106

Sep 11, 2022
I know there's already a section to post this, but I believe it can be quicker here. So please help me indentify her, thanks.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
Reactions: Shilpabj

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
Highly recommend this shy raw milf..."debut" production...got demure, neigbbour obedient look..dress so modestly..haha...got nice uneven sagging tits that probably was neglected haha

1sdnm00402pl.jpg
Hope she'll do more incest movies with young actor.:cool:

Not with huge guys Pls.:gnambek:

Reactions: artakus04

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
I don't see any huge dude lol.
Not mentioning this debut movie. But, for any upcoming incest, I like her to pair with actor who appears to be younger to her.

For exp: In this image the man looks like, friends husband, elder bro, married neighbor, boss, repairman, etc.
but, If he is represented as, a son, son-in-law, nephew, son (or) dghtr's BF, cherry boy, student, young subordinate, etc. then it is inappropriate.
considering the logical age difference is favorable. I really missed some good AVs b'cas of this mismatch.
1sdnm402jp-12.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: artakus04