Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Nanjitori Sumika/Sumika Natori. Love her!
You sure, man? The hiragana reads "Setsuko". I know when some JAV actresses do these one-off urabon and uncensored vids some use a different name but she can't hide with that salt & pepper hair so I'm wondering, why use a fake name?

-Nasu

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
You sure, man? The hiragana reads "Setsuko". I know when some JAV actresses do these one-off urabon and uncensored vids some use a different name but she can't hide with that salt & pepper hair so I'm wondering, why use a fake name?

-Nasu
Yes, my friend, I am absolutly sure. The Woman on the right side is Natori Sumika or Nanjitori Sumika or 汝鳥すみか.
And yes, there is another Name that I cant remeber. I think, like you do, its used for her uncensored stuff.
I am a very big fan of her and would like to watch the movie from this threat, but cant find it.

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

worpan001

Aug 31, 2008
汝鳥すみか (なとりすみか / Natori Sumika)
Minnano-av

Maybe this site can help ya with some of their names, I believe you have to search with Japanese characters

Reactions: flanders2872

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Yes, my friend, I am absolutly sure. The Woman on the right side is Natori Sumika or Nanjitori Sumika or 汝鳥すみか.
And yes, there is another Name that I cant remeber. I think, like you do, its used for her uncensored stuff.
I am a very big fan of her and would like to watch the movie from this threat, but cant find it.
I think she's pretty and wanted to see her work. That's why I asked. I wanted to be sure I was looking for the right actress. I actually found some of her FA-Pro work and she's goooood! The movies I was able to stream however were from a few years ago when she looked younger (I mean, she was younger, right?) but I couldn't find anything where she looks the way she does in the picture I responded to above. Grey hair, slight crow's feet near the corners of her eyes...super turn-on! The grey hair especially!

Do you recommend a couple of videos where she looks older?

-Nasu

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
I think she's pretty and wanted to see her work. That's why I asked. I wanted to be sure I was looking for the right actress. I actually found some of her FA-Pro work and she's goooood! The movies I was able to stream however were from a few years ago when she looked younger (I mean, she was younger, right?) but I couldn't find anything where she looks the way she does in the picture I responded to above. Grey hair, slight crow's feet near the corners of her eyes...super turn-on! The grey hair especially!

Do you recommend a couple of videos where she looks older?

-Nasu
My favorite Sumika Movie is JKNK-011. I like that it is getting a bit dirty at the end. But you should try NYKD-108 or JKSR-467. The last one is a compilation. Grey Hair in both of them. And if you can find PARATHD-2910 you will be more happy. And please share it than, I am looking for this movie a very, very long time.

Enjoy and have a good time!
Greets flanders

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
My favorite Sumika Movie is JKNK-011. I like that it is getting a bit dirty at the end. But you should try NYKD-108 or JKSR-467. The last one is a compilation. Grey Hair in both of them. And if you can find PARATHD-2910 you will be more happy. And please share it than, I am looking for this movie a very, very long time.

Enjoy and have a good time!
Greets flanders
You're the man!

...or woman, who knows?! Either way, thanks for the recommendations! You really know her catalog. A true fan! Sorta like me with Hitomi Enjo. I'll report back once I've seen 2 or 3 of these.

-Nasu

Last edited:

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Has anyone posted Syuri Yamaguchi?

jul00037jp-1.jpg
JUL-037

jul037pl.jpg

MEYD-759 Easily in her late 50's

meyd759pl.jpg

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Has anyone posted Syuri Yamaguchi?

jul00037jp-1.jpg
JUL-037

jul037pl.jpg

MEYD-759 Easily in her late 50's

meyd759pl.jpg
Wow! She would get it! Or maybe it would be ME who was getting it? I think our first go-round, I might last 3 minutes. Maybe. If we don't make out beforehand. But the truth is if there's any foreplay at all, I'm splooging 30 seconds after I'm in there. Damn, she's fine! The fact that she's in her late 50's makes it even hotter! Can't believe I never heard of her before!

I apologize for the very un-chill response but she looks amazing!

-Nasu

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
she is my type in terms of looks but the tittie look very enhanced. It should be half to a size smaller and should sag pls...But her face is absolutely sex starved look!

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
I just discovered Yuriko Takazono! Wow! Beautiful, busty and she goes hard in the bedroom (or on the sofa, in the kitchen, the foyer, the boardroom, on a school desk, etc)! She really gets into it and she's got the kind of face you wanna be staring at when you're about to splooge! If you like thick bodies with healthy tits and a nice smile, she may be the one for you! That's not even my favorite type (Short hair & fit is my dream combo) but like I always say, in JAV, a great performance wins over any particular "likes" you may have! And that was way too many exclamation points. Sorry...

ALDN-170-1 [TAKARA EIZOU Aleddin] Delivery Aunt Temptation TAKAZONO Yuriko [2023-05-23 105min]
ALDN-170-1 [TAKARA EIZOU Aleddin] Delivery Aunt Temptation TAKAZONO Yuriko [2023-05-23 105min].jpg

SYKH-028-1 [EMANUELLE Yuukan Mrs.] Standing Wife B-class Mature Woman TAKAZONO Yuriko 46 Years Old
SYKH-028-1 [EMANUELLE Yuukan Mrs.] Standing Wife B-class Mature Woman Takazono Yuriko 46 Years...jpg

Nasu!

Last edited: