Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
shit!...she went for a boob job and it looks so hard...i am pretty sure she will be doing more jav now..!

i love her on roe-096 where the incestously story is super good.

adn00481pl.jpg

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
Peeps....Came across this new comer in the huge ocean of MILF genre. Claimed to be JAV debut. What i like is her wholesome elegant look and someone that I will meet either in my personal life or professional setting. She is very attractive to me and someone I will date for sure even without sex lol He body to me if perfect even with some tummy and her c cup is not the best out there.

In terms of her performance in this video is simply mind blowing. She is highly sex starved and can cum many times in a session. She gets finger, ,licked, usage of vibrator and hot sex by double young studs to her complete satisfaction.

This is worth some tissues!

juq00336pl.jpg

juq00336jp-9.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Peeps....Came across this new comer in the huge ocean of MILF genre. Claimed to be JAV debut. What i like is her wholesome elegant look and someone that I will meet either in my personal life or professional setting. She is very attractive to me and someone I will date for sure even without sex lol He body to me if perfect even with some tummy and her c cup is not the best out there.

In terms of her performance in this video is simply mind blowing. She is highly sex starved and can cum many times in a session. She gets finger, ,licked, usage of vibrator and hot sex by double young studs to her complete satisfaction.

juq00336pl.jpg

juq00336jp-9.jpg
THANK YOU for highlighting this title, she's great!

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Eri Takigawa is 43 and very hot. I realized that I had some movies of hers but downloaded one recently that make me focus on her beauty.

eri-takigawa.jpg

As an intro I suggest ATID-279 with Eri and Mako Oda. Eri is the ex-wife from hell who preys on her husbands new wife, Mako.

1690455822.jpg
atid00279jp-12.jpg
atid00279jp-10.jpg

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

Not2srius-this man knows his matures, great minds think alike( I need to find mine some day).. I love Eri Takigawa! That ATID movie you referenced is extremely hot.. she showed off her acting ability in that one as she looks absolutely demented...that and the movie (whose title I can never remember, where she plays the jealous mother and ties her son up and seduces him), are my favorites. She even has a Youtube channel where she has conversations with some of the male stars who you will recognize, in Japanese unfortunately..but all hope is not lost, she has one where she plays with those marvelous boobs wearing a tight sweater and bouncing them up and down with her hands..check it out.​

Reactions: Taako and djlandd01

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I miss her!!! Great boobs and a very unique and sexy look to her...
I first came across her in DVDES-644 "A World Where Sex is Extremely Easy." The first scene features a family around the dinner table and the young daughter demands that her dad fuck her. The son and mom (Mio Takahashi) keep eating until she takes pity and asks if he wants to suck her boobs? Yes, he does, My favorite in that series and I've been collecting Mio since.

Reactions: Taako and Casshern2

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021

That's how real women are! She's really attractive.

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Eri Takigawa is 43 and very hot. I realized that I had some movies of hers but downloaded one recently that make me focus on her beauty.

eri-takigawa.jpg

As an intro I suggest ATID-279 with Eri and Mako Oda. Eri is the ex-wife from hell who preys on her husbands new wife, Mako.
If you see the laughing icon, it's me.
I remember this movie. I remember the plot. I remember being very disappointed.

I won't ruin anyone's fun but yeah this story should had been epic and it wasn't.
The actresses did their best but...

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Mio Takahashi? Asianbooblover almost as nice as Fumies!

1.jpg
venu00345jp-9.jpg
Wow, it must be hater Friday for me:p because I was completely underwhelmed by this actress.
I tried so many times with Mio Takahashi movies and she's always the weakest for me.

I see big boobs and I say its going to be good. Nope.
I see a nice figure mature and I say it's going t be good. Nope.
I see a decent/good plot and I say it's going to be okay. Nope.

Please forgive me if you are a fan, but...
What I see is an JAV actress, who never convince "me", she wanted to have sex on film.

There are others, famous ones, who I felt never wanted this job, but they can hide it somewhat.
Oh well, tis is life. I don't like my job too. Which is why I decided to become part time:genit:

• Haha
Reactions: Casshern2

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Wow, it must be hater Friday for me:p because I was completely underwhelmed by this actress.
I tried so many times with Mio Takahashi movies and she's always the weakest for me.

I see big boobs and I say its going to be good. Nope.
I see a nice figure mature and I say it's going t be good. Nope.
I see a decent/good plot and I say it's going to be okay. Nope.

Please forgive me if you are a fan, but...
What I see is an JAV actress, who never convince "me", she wanted to have sex on film.

There are others, famous ones, who I felt never wanted this job, but they can hide it somewhat.
Oh well, tis is life. I don't like my job too. Which is why I decided to become part time:genit:
That's cool. Hana Haruna is like that for me.

Reactions: Taako