Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

Restarter

Forklædt Som Voksen (Disguised as an Adult)
Feb 24, 2020
Dont get me wrong i'm a big fan of that look. When I started watching mature jav that is actually the preferred look I go for. Favorite part of the movie is when the guy lift the leg and start pounding. I remember watching the movies below and getting the super jizz all over the place because the scenes were so hot. My secret fetish is looking for stretch marks on the stomach or C scars to see if they've given birth

The only gal that I have seen a studio promote her C-section is Ayako Muto (武藤あやか), DOB 1981/5/9. Her first several AV releases included the phrase 帝王切開の跡は母性の証 (Her C-Section Scar is Proof of Her Motherhood). I didn't see you mention her in any of your posts, so I thought I would bring her to your attention. Not into C-section scars that much, but she has such a great body and nice face I really like her.
A cover of one of her first videos mentioning the C-section:
SDNM-040_cover.jpg

The cover of her latest release coming out 2020/5/1:
https://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=h_237zmar015tk/
View attachment 2070242

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Sakana, ...the gal so prominent on the cover...Now as for the smiling gal on the cover, she also is one of my favorites, Fumie Tokikoshi(時越芙美江)...

A belated thank you, sir! I need Ms. Tokikoshi in my life! Specifically, in the palm of my hand...heh heh heh.!

Reactions: Restarter

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
EMAC-054 熟女人妻の本当にイッてる指オナニーDX34名 4時間
EMAC-054 Really DX34 People 4 Hours Fingers Are Saying Masturbation Mature Housewife

emac054pl.jpg

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
Just spent three days reading this thread given the lock down lol

I am glad that Fumie is making a return. It's an acquired taste to lust after her and be turned on by her. She is certainly not the elegant milf and edging on the category of gilf. However that slutty lusty performance is so mesmerizing and I recalled the first time I fapped to her clip it was so intense that I nearly passed out lol I got at least 30 of her movies in my well locked down multiple backed up HDD as of last count. Some only in 480p haha

My genre for milf is usually the elegant foxy looks one like Misa Arisawa, Shuri Yamaguchi, Reiko Sawamura, etc

Thanks everyone for their contributions here!

Restarter

Forklædt Som Voksen (Disguised as an Adult)
Feb 24, 2020
Just spent three days reading this thread given the lock down lol

If I could make a recommendation for a similar but older thread, it would be this one by member jugulear:
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/she-stands-out-in-a-crowd-pictures.1260820/
He focuses mostly on mature JAV, gives nice descriptions, and has vidcaps that let you see the gals. This way, when you find a gal you like, you can do a search on the site. Unfortunately, he hasn't been to the site in awhile, so there haven't been many updates.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
japanhub.net has some oldies that you can stream. Found some Ayako Fujimori vids that I didn't have. But cannot download them using plugins. Anyone know why?
https://japanhub.net/search/videos?search_query=藤森綾子&page=1

By the way, I've stumbled upon gold here. The website above actually has movies of some oldies. I originally found it by googling for Ayako Fujimori. I am talking about even stars from the 90s. Not a huge selection, and the quality is what you'd expect, but hey it's free. If you missed some movies back in the day, you may find it here.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Have fapped to her for at least 10 years.
Until her comeback, my interest for her had dropped.
Could be she cut her hair short.

I still like her works before her leaving the scene.
Like one brudder mentioned here, her body and looks can be any type of female and can withstand the test of time.
Little girl, checked. Young woman, checked. MILF, checked, checked, checked.

If I were to attend one of her events, I still want to r*** her and make her pregnant!
She is no doubt one of the best.

View attachment 1518728 View attachment 1518730

Young Maki Tomoda was amazing. Looks incredible in a tight sweater.

Still looks pretty good now, but in her earlier av years (in her 30s) she was amazing. Wonder what she looked like in her 20s.

alfisahr

May 18, 2014
Oh man I always love an amateur married/mature women. Actress like Misa Yuki, Yumi Kazama, Yui Hatana, etc are too mainstream. :)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Young Maki Tomoda was amazing. Looks incredible in a tight sweater.

Still looks pretty good now, but in her earlier av years (in her 30s) she was amazing. Wonder what she looked like in her 20s.

She's probably one of the most beautiful (or maybe the most beautiful) mature actresses around. She has a daughter, is 47, and still has an incredible hot body that even some 20s girls don't have.
A bit older than Maki, there is Takeuchi Rie, 51, who also has a killer body, it's incredible (and she's also beautiful). I watched few other matures actresses, but they are a bit younger (early 40s).

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Maki's body have gone down hill. Her flappy fuba is clearly visible in the lastest releases. But some people might into that stuff. Gives it a more authentic look. HAHA
She's probably one of the most beautiful (or maybe the most beautiful) mature actresses around. She has a daughter, is 47, and still has an incredible hot body that even some 20s girls don't have.
A bit older than Maki, there is Takeuchi Rie, 51, who also has a killer body, it's incredible (and she's also beautiful). I watched few other matures actresses, but they are a bit younger (early 40s).

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
Peeps

Do you guys watch mywife cc series? Are those milfs also in the major studios? Some of really elegant and classy. Very polite and demure until they get turned on and moan for a good fuck. Love some of them.

Thx

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Peeps

Do you guys watch mywife cc series? Are those milfs also in the major studios? Some of really elegant and classy. Very polite and demure until they get turned on and moan for a good fuck. Love some of them.

Thx

I used to watch it but it got too boring. The actresses uses a different name. Anyone know the reason for it?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Maki's body have gone down hill. Her flappy fuba is clearly visible in the lastest releases. But some people might into that stuff. Gives it a more authentic look. HAHA

Sans titre.png

Not a big deal to be honest. Still way less than most of mature JAV actresses. Take a look at Yumi Kazama for example, or Chisato Shoda. Even some young actresses can't beat her bodywise. Rion has a flappy lower body, same for Yui Hatano, Hana Kano, Ai Sayama, ...

Peeps

Thx

Some also are in major studios but under another name.