Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

robby27

Jan 27, 2013
Maki Hojo (No. 1), Maki Tomoda, Hitomi Aihara, Reiko Kobayakawa, Sanae Asoh. I'd marry any one of them in my dreams.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Please, post some pictures. I know a few of these names, but I'm very bad at linking the names with the actresses. Also I know only a few, but not all.

wilson99

Mar 18, 2007
I absolutely love milfs especially Japanese. They are able to achieve that maturity yet retain their good looks. Amazing isn't it.

Everyone's definition of milf is a little different.
Aki tomosaki and Natsumi kitahara are definitely considered Milfs in my book. Those 2 are in my top 5 milf list.
I'm not sure why Julia and many other young girls do milf movies. It seems like once you've been in the industry long enough, you are considered a milf regardless of age or looks. :rolleyes:

While Maki Hojo is without a doubt super hot, I don't consider her a milf just yet. Even though she is current 41, she looks super y0ung. Her body and face isn't of "milfy" enough imo.:)

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
One and only - Misa Yuuki
She IS the best actress ever. And that's being said from a guy who watch 90% schoolgirl or young girl :D. She truely can make a schoolgirl fanboy like me rage so hard =))
Seriously, her rezu work is out of this world for me, just as magic as Riquelme in football -my no1 player for example. She is just super attractive, and her technique is too goshdarn good. Watching her seduce other lady and then other lady give return is one of the best thing to see in this world :D

Last edited:

logistics

Mar 19, 2011
I really prefer more slender MILF's (with some exceptions) that take on more than one guy at a time, the more the better. Hisayo Nanami is an excellent example as is Chisato Shoda; there are several more but not nearly enough.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
my favorite :

Maki Hojo
JUFD-459.jpg

Nana Aida
JUC-599.jpg

Julia
JUFD-156.jpg

Mari Hosokawa
JUFD-130.jpg

Kaori Saejima
JUX-019.jpg

Yuki Sakurai
JUFD-136.jpg

I like to watch mature experienced womens do some agressive actions

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
my favorite :

Maki Hojo
Nana Aida
Julia
Mari Hosokawa
Kaori Saejima
Yuki Sakurai

I like to watch mature experienced womens do some agressive actions
Would have been nice to upload a picture to each of the names. Not everyone knows all the performers. ;)
I recommend the "Upload a File" button. You can embed the images using the "Full Image" button which will appear after the successful upload.

EDIT: Thanks for uploading some pictures. :)

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
1. Maki Hojo
2. Marina Matsumoto
3. Rei Kitajima
4. Yu Izawa (Yuu Izaawa?)
5. Yumi Kazama
1iesp540pl.jpg dvd1rhj-312.jpg dvd1ktg-005.jpg dvd1pb-084.jpg1iene583pl.jpg

Last edited:

r00g

Jul 25, 2009
Does Seri Asami count? If so then she is my fav and also the only one I know, or at least pay attention to.

These two videos of her are bloody fantastic:
View attachment 439152 View attachment 439153

Thanks for this recommendation! I tried these out and agree Seri Asami is freaking awesome. Now I'm off to try and find the rest of her vids. Also agree w/ your summation of Ayumi Shinoda. She's just so damn enthusiastic about her job.

Reactions: crazykiss

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
My favorite MATURE JAV stars? Well many have already been mentioned:

1-A. Maki Hojo
1-B. Natsumi Kitahara
Reiko Kobayakawa
Ryoko Murakami
Misa Yuki
Reiko Nakamori
Yumi Kazama

There are a few I think need some mention for putting in some great work.

Shiratori Sumire - It's been a while since I've watched her. She hasn't been in that many specific genres that I like to watch. But when she is she knocks it out of the park. She reminds of Ryoko. She doesn't have the look that draws your attention. She is pretty average as far as that is concerned, but she makes up for it in her performance and she still got those tig ol' bitties!!! Flicks worth checking out:
18sprd529pl.jpg h_067natr083pl.jpg oksn080pl.jpg

Miwako Yamamoto - Another lady who's facial features don't jump out at you. But once you watch some of her I guarantee you'll wanna watch more. Check these out if you can find them.
2air00026pl.jpg 13gg029pl.jpg h_067natr156pl.jpg

Kayama Natsuko - She's someone I just recently discovered. Very pleasant surprise. Those boobs are perfect. I have only seen these 2 flicks so far but she impressed me enough to get much more.
vec144pl.jpg 18dopp003pl.jpg

Sankihon Nozomi - She's the new mature on the block. She's in her mid 30's and she's gaining a following quite fast. She's another who I haven't seen a whole lot on but what I have seen I've really liked. She hasn't really done the specific genres I like yet but I can tell by her performances that when she does she will kill it. I've enjoyed these:
venu523pl.jpg h_127ysn441pl.jpg

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
It's funny as e.g. Miwako Yamamoto. Nachi Kurosawa, Yuna Shiina (unfortunately retired) and Haruki Sato don't look that old. Therefore it's a hard for me to put them into the mature / MILF category. ;)

One like for Nozomi Sasayama (got recently my attention and is nice looking, friendly [at least in her movies] and has some good performance - the MILF you want to go when your girlfriend dumped you and you need a sholder - or more ;) ), Yuna Shiina and Haruki Sato. :D

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I love seeing mature women in young girl outfits, and thought Satsuki absolutely rocked that sailor uniform in her Carribean vid. Just found out she was 43 at the time of filming:shock2: and she looked nothing short of amazing...every inch of her was mature goodness.

l_l.jpg

g_big001.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
It's funny as e.g. Miwako Yamamoto. Nachi Kurosawa, Yuna Shiina (unfortunately retired) and Haruki Sato don't look that old. Therefore it's a hard for me to put them into the mature / MILF category. ;)

yes I think they are don't look that old, feel not right to put them into mature woman category thats why I put their name not at the first time I posted here. but sometimes they act as housewives, and they perform for Madonna and Venus that has speciality in mature woman, so some people will put their names in MILF category

I think they more suitable as young mom ?

One like for Nozomi Sasayama (got recently my attention and is nice looking, friendly [at least in her movies] and has some good performance - the MILF you want to go when your girlfriend dumped you and you need a sholder - or more ;) ), Yuna Shiina and Haruki Sato. :D

Yes you can read my mind ;)

Nozomi Sasayama, Nachi Kurosawa, Haruki Sato, Nana Aoyama I imagine them as MILF that can give me some happy times when my girlfriend dumped me, they seems know how to make a man very happy :D

Reactions: CodeGeek