Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I love seeing mature women in young girl outfits, and thought Satsuki absolutely rocked that sailor uniform in her Carribean vid. Just found out she was 43 at the time of filming:shock2: and she looked nothing short of amazing...every inch of her was mature goodness.

l_l.jpg

g_big001.jpg

not many women above 40 that still look fresh (look younger from their age and have full energy), and Satsuki Kirioka is one from just a few, thats why I like her, beside Kyoko Nakajima, but I think Satsuki is more wild

Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I once gave a loving look at Satsuki Kirioka which I see I had entitled, I Love Satsuki Kirioka. Do you know why I named it that? Why, because I love Satsuki Kirioka!

As Zen10101 put it above, she looks "nothing short of amazing."

Her retirement video came out in 2012 (see above link), but obviously she has shown up since, particularly with that uncensored video of hers ([DRC-063], CATCHEYE Vol.63, right?). Visiting her DMM page, I see she has appeared in a recent release that does not seem to be a compilation... although most of the recent output is compilation-oriented. What are we to conclude, then? Is she in semi-retirement, only to show up now and then, maybe when she needs a few bucks? Hard to imagine she would no longer be sought after.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I once gave a loving look at Satsuki Kirioka which I see I had entitled, I Love Satsuki Kirioka. Do you know why I named it that? Why, because I love Satsuki Kirioka!

As Zen10101 put it above, she looks "nothing short of amazing."

Her retirement video came out in 2012 (see above link), but obviously she has shown up since, particularly with that uncensored video of hers ([DRC-063], CATCHEYE Vol.63, right?). Visiting her DMM page, I see she has appeared in a recent release that does not seem to be a compilation... although most of the recent output is compilation-oriented. What are we to conclude, then? Is she in semi-retirement, only to show up now and then, maybe when she needs a few bucks? Hard to imagine she would no longer be sought after.

I can't se the link that you put from DMM :( can you attach here please ?

I wish she really comeback and perform many more AV ;)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hi, Supmop; I didn't understand what you meant by "attach" (the cover image, perhaps?), but here is R18's link for the same movie, EMBZ-047.

We may see from R18's second page for the actress' movies arranged by date, she appeared in a good several original movies that were released in January, but evidently any new ones have been fairly sparse, since.

EDIT:
Just noticed that while DMM gave a release date of 2015/06/24 for EMBZ-047, R18 tells us, "Nov. 29, 2013." JAVLibrary confirms the year of the latter, so EMBZ-047 is obviously not a recent one. WHY do DMM and R18 keep lying to us?

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hi, Supmop; I didn't understand what you meant by "attach" (the cover image, perhaps?), but here is R18's link for the same movie, EMBZ-047.

We may see from R18's second page for the actress' movies arranged by date, she appeared in a good several original movies that were released in January, but evidently any new ones have been fairly sparse, since.

EDIT:
Just noticed that while DMM gave a release date of 2015/06/24 for EMBZ-047, R18 tells us, "Nov. 29, 2013." JAVLibrary confirms the year of the latter, so EMBZ-047 is obviously not a recent one. WHY do DMM and R18 keep lying to us?

Yes I mean the cover image

Thanks for your R18 link, now I know which movie that you mean ;)

I found many errors in R18 too, its not complete and more confusing than DMM so I prefer use JAV Library

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010

EDIT:

I guess the maybe don't list the release date of the studio, but the release date at their shop. Maybe...

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Chihiro Hara / Reira Aisaki
JUC-970.jpg

she perform very good sex acts too, but already retired I guess:(

Reactions: mago

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Risa Murakami
Reiko Sawamura
Reiko Nakamori (if she counts)
Nanami Hisayo
Sera Ichijo (That ASS.)
Akane Asakura
Chihiro Hara

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Rei Kitajima is an animal.

thumb_1383497657.jpg

rei-kitajima-2.jpg

Reiko Sawamura - what she lacks in amazing body she more than makes up in performance. She's the best doing it right now.

fwn3qRU.jpg

babys007

Feb 12, 2009
can u guys recommend some cum swallowing mature movies? mature swallow/gokkun hard to find :( ...

babys007

Feb 12, 2009
You know any other mature compilation videos like TMSB026 and DJSB059 ... I mostly like longer videos with many different mature ladies...It seems its not very common to see mature woman in compilation videos...I find the mature ones much much hotter than the young girls..:D

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
You know any other mature compilation videos like TMSB026 and DJSB059 ... I mostly like longer videos with many different mature ladies...It seems its not very common to see mature woman in compilation videos...I find the mature ones much much hotter than the young girls..:D
You're asking the wrong guy, check my user name lol. :D