Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She is great! very similar to Mayumi Imai:mimisan: yeah i love those series, everything is made so well:metabelo:
Havent you watched EYAN-072 yet!?:gnambek: no one else have mentioned that arousing title here, i am the only one who likes that actress?:madesu:

not yet :oops:

but I have seen the trailer, I agree its arousing, turn me on, event its only solo video but its good

+1 Hiroko Miyabe

Reactions: mago

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
+1 Seira Ichijo however her current status is 'retired' :(

+1 Kyoko Nakajima although she might too young to be considered MILF/cougar.

yes unfortunately Seira Ichijou already retired with just few videos in her list :(

sorry I supposed to attached Kyoko Nakajima in underrated actreses thread

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
DJE064 Bukkake Rena Fukiishi.jpg DJE064 Bukkake Rena Fukiishi.jpg
have more new favorites in mature genre :)

Rena Fukishi
View attachment 618159

I really like her looks/ Pretty face curvy body really nice tits but I've yet to see her in a good performance/
I wish I could find a keeper movie of hers besides DJE 064
Seems to barely do enough to keep the director from kicking her off the set /
Her lesbian scenes are even worse/

Last edited:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Ooh, I like Seira Ichijou. I completely forgot about her.

In her very short career, she's done already anal (multiple times, including DP), open mouth golder shower, bukkake, bondage.

I wonder if she did JAV just for fun, try new things, and left after she got the experience. I will have to watch her one day to see.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I really like her looks/ Pretty face curvy body really nice tits but I've yet to see her in a good performance/
I wish I could find a keeper movie of hers besides DJE 064
Seems to barely do enough to keep the director from kicking her off the set /
Her lesbian scenes are even worse/View attachment 750477 View attachment 750477

she is currently one of the most bussy girls in JAV, so just a matter of time till we can see her good performance, at early of her career I don't find her really good video

AVOP-213, UMD-553 are some of her videos that I think good, her videos with Madonna and Venus are good too

I don't like lesbian action, so I don't care if she done worse

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Ooh, I like Seira Ichijou. I completely forgot about her.

In her very short career, she's done already anal (multiple times, including DP), open mouth golder shower, bukkake, bondage.

I wonder if she did JAV just for fun, try new things, and left after she got the experience. I will have to watch her one day to see.

could be like that, some girls said the reason they tried to perform in JAV is to get experience

you should watch her, one of the MILF with highest sex appeal

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'm trying to find another reason to like Rena Fukishi besides her body. Her performances are positively underwhelming. IMO Rena has a butterface :(

her face is not cute I agree, but she not butterface, she looks better than many other actresses

I agree, her performances still can't satisfied me

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Rena's DVD cover photos do not match her face.

I don't mean her cover photos

if you say she is not pretty not cute I agree, but I don't think she is a butterface

I think her face is look better than Nozomi Sankihon, what do you think ?

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I don't mean her cover photos

I think her face is look better than Nozomi Sankihon, what do you think ?
Interesting R18 doesn't show 'Nozomi Sankihon' yet shows 'Nozomi Mikimoto'.

Nozomi Sankihon
ebod482pl.jpg

Nozomi Mikimoto
1ntr00017pl.jpg

If it weren't for that surgically enhanced bust, my answer would be these are two different women.

Rena is better looking than Nozomi using their box covers as criteria.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Interesting R18 doesn't show 'Nozomi Sankihon' yet shows 'Nozomi Mikimoto'.

Nozomi Sankihon
View attachment 750672

Nozomi Mikimoto
View attachment 750673

If it weren't for that surgically enhanced bust, my answer would be these are two different women.

Rena is better looking than Nozomi using their box covers as criteria.

yeah I just realized JAV Library has changed her name from Nozomi Sankihon to Nozomi Mikimoto

beside box covers, I mean their looks from videos ?

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
yeah I just realized JAV Library has changed her name from Nozomi Sankihon to Nozomi Mikimoto

beside box covers, I mean their looks from videos ?
I've only seen one Nozomi Sankihon/Mikimoto video and it wasn't memorable. I have four Rena videos in my database.

Rena by default :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I've only seen one Nozomi Sankihon/Mikimoto video and it wasn't memorable. I have four Rena videos in my database.

Rena by default :)

ok

for the latest MILF new comers, I think the most popular are Nozomi Sasayama, Aki Sasaki and Rena Fukishi

some new comers are showing good prospect + Shiori Endo active again and Maki Tomoda comeback from retirement -> JAV MILF videos are fun to watch again

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
ok

for the latest MILF new comers, I think the most popular are Nozomi Sasayama, Aki Sasaki and Rena Fukishi

some new comers are showing good prospect + Shiori Endo active again and Maki Tomoda comeback from retirement -> JAV MILF videos are fun to watch again
+1 Maki Tomada
IMO an attractive woman on any continent :)

Any info about her reason for returning to the industry?

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
+1 Maki Tomada
IMO an attractive woman on any continent :)

Any info about her reason for returning to the industry?

agree

she already perform for 2 generation if I'm not wrong ? and she still looks hot, its really awesome

don't get any valid info yet, beside that claimed by Madonna : she miss the industry

but my guess is her retirement plan was not went well, and maybe her family too, so its time to make a comeback

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
yes unfortunately Seira Ichijou already retired with just few videos in her list :(

sorry I supposed to attached Kyoko Nakajima in underrated actreses thread
You are right to mention Kyoko Nakajima, she is 33 years old so she fits in this thread. :)
Also being a MILF have nothing to do with age;)

Reactions: Supmop