Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Not a fan of lactating titles BUT this one (especially the actress, of course) is excellent:p
Seina Hatano - 畑野聖奈 - JUX-918e34476.gif
Seina Hatano - 畑野聖奈 - JUX-918.jpg

Reactions: Supmop

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I just discovered something that has saddened me. Less than a year ago, I became aware of :

Sayuri Honjo

Sayuri Honjo MEYD-052.jpg
MEYD-052

...Who does not appear to have been mentioned on this thread at all...

I was so impressed with her, I prepared a semi-in-depth look in She Stands Out in a Crowd.

As you may see from her output from R18, at the time (July-November of last year), it looked like there was no stopping her... she was knocking out one after the other.

It seemed if I checked in months later, I would have a lot more Sayuri pickings, based on the pace she was going at. Here it is, months later, and I just checked; it looks like she had come to a dead stop, during her active period. That means... no more Sayuri. What manner of madness is this, I say?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
From a search in this entire forum, I am seeing no one has mentioned this head-turner anywhere (except for me, in passing, in Stream DOWNLOADS):

Yuriko Kaga ...................(A.K.A. Rina Mukai) ............. ( かがゆりこ / むかいりな )

The movie I took note of her in is Daughter Wears the Pants, Mom Takes It: Household Lesbian Series 3 [HHPR-053]:

Yuriko Kaga HHPR-053.jpg

OKSN-054:

Yuriko Kaga OKSN-054 Cover.jpg

Yuriko Kaga OKSN-054.jpg

EMAV-011:

Yuriko Kaga EMAV-011 Cover.jpg
Yuriko Kaga EMAV-011.jpg

VNDS-2695:

Yuriko Kaga VNDS-2695.jpg

She got her start in 2010, and went off into the gentle night a few years later.

In case interested, I have made notes today on two sensations in the She Stands Out in a Crowd thread: Akira Yanagi (A.K.A. Miwako Yanagi) and Aya Kokusho.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Coincidentally, while I did not know who Minako Kirishima was, I was so impressed with the second lady of UGUG-093, I put up this thread in the I.D. section days ago. (Ohgodtoomch pegged her, bless him.)

UGUG-093 -2.jpg

Yes, she physically looked enticing, but what drew me in more was a certain sweet quality.

Reactions: darksider59

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
This cover posted in the Impregnation/Insemination thread really caught my eye. Nozomi Tanihara looks damn hot on this cover. I've seen her in DJE-059, but I think she looks even better here without heavy makeup. She's probably the only JAV actress in my enire collection who can be labelled as "mature."

View attachment 725893

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
One of my absolute favorites is Just Married, Bullying a Teacher - Insulting Afterschool Interview With Nowhere to Run [JUX-709]... not only does Nozomi Tanihara look terrific to a saliva-producing degree, but her vulnerability and looks of agony can be irresistible.

JUX-709.jpg

When Zen10101 first mentioned her on this thread, he stated that she took his breath away; two posts later, I see I had added my own couple of cents regarding her. Asian Screens claims she is now forty years of age.

You made it clear you're "not into mature women at all," Pikuseru... so you deserve thanks for keeping on adding your voice to this thread. Yet, since you just now have made the point that Ms. Tanihara is probably the only actress in your collection who is over-the-hill, maybe that will serve as a clue that it's not just the ones in their teens and twenties who can light our fire; women are wonderful and sexy from just about every age group (except, perhaps, really old).

An Edited Afterthought. As one entirely arbitrary example, a currently unknown lady who caught my eye. If she were to make herself sexually available, would it not be unfathomable for any red-blooded one among us to say, Get Lost?

Last edited:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
You made it clear you're "not into mature women at all," Pikuseru... so you deserve thanks for keeping on adding your voice to this thread. Yet, since you just now have made the point that Ms. Tanihara is probably the only actress in your collection who is over-the-hill, maybe that will serve as a clue that it's not just the ones in their teens and twenties who can light our fire; women are wonderful and sexy from just about every age group (except, perhaps, really old).

Well, I was younger when I posted that, but now I am older, so maybe that's why I can like Nozomi Tanihara now. I do have a lot of JAVs with 30-year-old-or-so women but I guess they aren't really what this thread is about.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Damn it, Pikuseru! You had posted that you're "not into mature women at all" only eight months ago! ('Cause when you now wrote, "Well, I was younger when I posted that, but now I am older.." it sounded like twenty years have passed.) Regardless, just like President Obama, I'm glad you're evolving.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
what do you think about her ?

its good SOD has given chances for mature womens too, noticed some hot MILFs from their SDNM series
She is great! very similar to Mayumi Imai:mimisan: yeah i love those series, everything is made so well:metabelo:
Havent you watched EYAN-072 yet!?:gnambek: no one else have mentioned that arousing title here, i am the only one who likes that actress?:madesu:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
more new drooleable talent
i strongly recommend OBA-285, OBA-284, JRZD-656 :maaf:

Shizu Mishima - 三嶋志津 - OBA-285
Shizu Mishima - 三嶋志津 - OBA-285.jpg

Chiharu Asou - 麻生千春 - OBA-284
Chiharu Asou - 麻生千春 - OBA-284.jpg

Hiroko Miyabe - 宮辺弘子 - JRZD-656
Hiroko Miyabe - 宮辺弘子 - JRZD-656.jpg

Michiko Nishima - 小島みちる - JRZD-647