Favorite Outfits On Actresses

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
We talk about how beautiful and skilled the women are, but I wanted to make a thread dedicated to stunning outfits that get you excited before anything happens.

Post any stills or gifs of your favorite outfits on idols.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lord Smith

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This black dress + patterned stocking + spiked black heels on Ruu Yumemi (MIDV-194) motivated me to make this thread

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 2.15.38 PM.png

Same video with this hot orange and green two piece that barely fits her + the thigh high boots

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 2.32.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-18 at 2.27.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-18 at 2.28.51 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: intrepid8

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
What really gets me going is the summer dress, but I find it so rarely, not just in JAV but in p0rn in general. I’m struggling even to think of a JAV example, will post if/when I find.

Akm1986

Nov 8, 2021
DPMI-068

dpmi00068jp-2.jpg

Reactions: BDrake

maload

Jul 1, 2008
infact i really hate jav s cloth . - -"

so i like the simple dress as possible - -"

such as

cap_e_0_abp-984.jpg

she look alike policegirl from hell and i love it ^_____^

Reactions: kharo88

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
I do love me a summer dress!
Nice! A nice appetizer but the main course needs to be some pounding while the dress is on. I can’t stand it when they tease the dress just to take it off before getting down to business!

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Nice! A nice appetizer but the main course needs to be some pounding while the dress is on. I can’t stand it when they tease the dress just to take it off before getting down to business!

In this girl-girl title, they leave the dresses on but pull the tops down for some breast play out in public (bottom left on cover).

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Another outfit "genre" is yoga pants, but again, I'm fussy. In my neck of the woods Lululemon are the ones the chicks wear, and they wear them not just in the gym but out and about and even at work (e.g. food service); makes for some great scenery. I haven't lived in Japan for a many years, but when I was there, wearing yoga pants beyond exercise sessions wasn't a thing; the Japanese are super conscious about outward appearances, and I suppose it'd be too "casual". Hence I've found the yoga pant genre to be lacking in JAV - always at home and or in the gym, and not the designer cachet of Lulu pants. I did find one example that hits the marks from a Chinese amateur. Enjoy.

1664044608819.png

Reactions: maelstrom9999

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Don't mean to turn this into a request thread, but one of the other things I'm constantly on the hunt for is JAV with a proper Burberry skirt. The schoolgirl genre comes close, but one with the genuine article I've yet to come across. Maybe it's just me, but slamming a chick with designer clothes is super hot. For this one I may have to go out and get it done myself. LoL But I'd better be careful not to jizz on that skirt...it's wool and costs $1000 USD (and yes, that's the correct number of zeros in that number).

Will try to get back on topic with proper JAV outfit examples for the next post. I have a strong preference for clothed and partially-clothed JAV banging. Buck naked really puts the onus on a perfect body to keep me interested! That's one complaint I have about uncensored work; often there's a nicely dolled up actress to start, only to almost immediately strip her naked to get down to business. Keep some of the outfit on!

A couple SFW pics to illustrate the fantasy that I need to turn into reality.
1664045226638.png
burberry-skirt-on-blackpink-jisoo-ohn4eayxzhtcezyr.jpg

Reactions: maelstrom9999

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
What really gets me going is the summer dress, but I find it so rarely, not just in JAV but in p0rn in general. I’m struggling even to think of a JAV example, will post if/when I find.
Does KBI-086 count?

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Does KBI-086 count?
The right idea but the hemline is way too long (Nice panties though). Even worse they take it off almost immediately. A SFW ideal below. bonus points for sunglasses, hat and shoes to complete the summer look. A flower, bow or ribbon in the hair is a cherry on top. I know what I like!

1664118120383.png
1664118398989.jpeg

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Does KBI-086 count?
One hidden gem, and I think should be included in the “outfit” umbrella are the accessories. KBI-086 has ear rings and a necklace the swing during the pounding. Love that. Hat tip for this one. Going into the collection.

1664118741179.png

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
Here are my favourite outfits off my head. In no particular order.
TypeExample
Any nurse outfit from IPZ or IPX series
ipz00952jp-5.jpg
IPZ-952

ipz00820jp-1.jpg

IPZ-820
Any flight attendant outfit from SDDE series
sdde-393-jpg.2508138
SDDE-393 (the bras and undies in this is perfect)
All of the FUCKING clothes in JUFE-070!!!!!!!!!!!! (everything inside and out)
jufe00070pl.jpg
This Race Queen outfit from GVG-048
crab-crotch-race-queen-minato-riku.jpg
This cheerleader outfit from MXGS-799. Worked well that the accompanying male actor is ugly as fuck.
h_068mxgs00799jp-8.jpg
h_068mxgs00799jp-10.jpg
The white outfit from JUL-208 is nice. Rare to see complete white for office lady.
jul00208jp-6.jpg
Those tight short dresses! And anything with high heels!
5.jpg
SNIS-977
Ballet dancer
mifd00086jp-9.jpg

MIFD-086
Any garter belt outfit!
riko-haneda-7.jpg
CEAD-105

53dvaj00033jp-11.jpg

DVAJ-033

aarm00062jp-8.jpg
aarm00062jp-9.jpg

AARM-062

ipx00427pl.jpg
IPX-427

172xrw00660pl.jpg

XRW-660
Any lingerie with nipples exposed
1hbad00502jp-19.jpg

HBAD-502

venx00068jp-8.jpg
VENX-068

jufd00414pl.jpg

JUFD-414

snis00205jp-4.jpg

SNIS-205

Ok I got carried away.....

Last edited:

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
I like demin, especially denim skirts, shorts and jeans. Not enough of any of that in JAV. Also, yoga pants, but as Zhonda said, not too much of that in JAV either. :(

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Don't mean to turn this into a request thread, but one of the other things I'm constantly on the hunt for is JAV with a proper Burberry skirt. The schoolgirl genre comes close, but one with the genuine article I've yet to come across. Maybe it's just me, but slamming a chick with designer clothes is super hot. For this one I may have to go out and get it done myself. LoL But I'd better be careful not to jizz on that skirt...it's wool and costs $1000 USD (and yes, that's the correct number of zeros in that number).

Will try to get back on topic with proper JAV outfit examples for the next post. I have a strong preference for clothed and partially-clothed JAV banging. Buck naked really puts the onus on a perfect body to keep me interested! That's one complaint I have about uncensored work; often there's a nicely dolled up actress to start, only to almost immediately strip her naked to get down to business. Keep some of the outfit on!

A couple SFW pics to illustrate the fantasy that I need to turn into reality.
View attachment 3048633
burberry-skirt-on-blackpink-jisoo-ohn4eayxzhtcezyr.jpg

Wow, that skirt is really hot! Can't say I've seen a Burberry skirt in JAV. Please post it here if you find one.

PS: checked and Burberry mini skirts run ~$1000. I'm guessing a $1K skirt is outside your typical JAV budget.

Last edited:

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
PS: checked and Burberry mini skirts run ~$1000. I'm guessing a $1K skirt is outside your typical JAV budget.
I read/watched somewhere (can’t remember the source) that times have gotten so tough actresses need to come ready with makeup done themselves. Back in the heyday an actress would have one or even two makeup artists at the shoot at their disposal.

I wonder if the situation extends to wardrobe? Outfits and lingerie are super expensive. If an actress needs to provide her own Burberry skirt, no way is it getting into a JAV. =(

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
I read/watched somewhere (can’t remember the source) that times have gotten so tough actresses need to come ready with makeup done themselves. Back in the heyday an actress would have one or even two makeup artists at the shoot at their disposal.

I wonder if the situation extends to wardrobe? Outfits and lingerie are super expensive. If an actress needs to provide her own Burberry skirt, no way is it getting into a JAV. =(

Yeah that was a short documentary type video that someone posted here. Watched it as well.

I've always wondered about the wardrobes. I assume the studios buy the clothes, then they go into wardrobe storage and can be resused with different actresses in different productions. No way the actresses are supplying their own clothes. If budgets are tight, best guess is that they re-use more and don't buy as much new stuff. But even in the good old days when money wasn't so tight, I think a $1000 skirt was a non-starter.

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
I like demin, especially denim skirts, shorts and jeans.
I’ve run across “Daisy Dukes” more often than I’d expected I would. Japanese chicks are no strangers to wearing miniskirts (consciously or unconsciously to look taller) but short shorts not so much.

My JAV collection is a mess but I’ll post Daisy Duke examples if/when I rediscover. You’re right that denim shirts are rare. For some reason jeans in JAV have never done it for me.

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
I’ve run across “Daisy Dukes” more often than I’d expected I would. Japanese chicks are no strangers to wearing miniskirts (consciously or unconsciously to look taller) but short shorts not so much.

My JAV collection is a mess but I’ll post Daisy Duke examples if/when I rediscover. You’re right that denim shirts are rare. For some reason jeans in JAV have never done it for me.

Yeah I can't find much in the way of Daisy Dukes, but I like them a lot. I'll download videos that are totally outside the usual themes or women I'm into if I see short shorts on the box cover or screen shots. Feel free to post what you have! Oh, and also, yoga wants showing cameltoe. :)