Favorite Outfits On Actresses

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Lord Smith

Apr 5, 2022
Hot damn, really interesting concept :cerutu:

MY TOP 3:
  • Schoolgirl/ Teacher
  • Maid/ Cosplay
  • Detective/ Investigator/ Police Officer

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
One rather rare thing in JAV and Japan in general, are tops exposing the midriff. Japanese love the miniskirt but the midriff is somehow taboo?!? LoL It’s a reasonably popular fashion trend in my parts for the chick to have a top that doesn’t make it to the waistband of the bottoms. I even see it at the office now and again, and I’d venture to say it’s more popular with Asian chicks to show off the flat tummy. I’m not counting the workout tanks, which I like as well, but a proper too-short top is very yummy.

One rare JAV example. From the trailer only a BJ is done in that outfit unfortunately.
FSDSS-516
View attachment 3223667
pls share more of this type

patrick45

Nov 27, 2009
For me just the everyday stuff. The regular panties with pantyhose. Just watching them be stripped down to almost nothing is a big turn on.

darksyl

Jan 26, 2018
I'd go for well worn and pee / semen stained and keeping them on during fucking. Especially in an OL / nurse / flight attendant scenario where she keeps her uniform on throughout with the skirt pushed up and breasts bared.
wow that is actually so hot, you know any scenes when actress reuses her outfit/underwear or better yet, shares it with another girl?

Reactions: Fadfaxfan