Favorite JAV r*** Films

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Got some favorite works from them (codes)? I’ve been trying to be better with associating my favorite codes with directors to correlate my tastes to match a particular director, but can’t say I’m there yet.
Lemon Heart Nakajima: NHDTA-887

Raftin Maeshiro: NHDTB-487, NHDTB-565, NHDTB-609, NHDTB-687 ( cafe girl chain molester series)

I also loved the Hotel Molester and CA Airplane Molester series directed by Itaca Smithin Powder

Reactions: Zhonda

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
It's the time of the year again, What's your favourite directors in r*** genre?
For me it's between Lemon Heart Nakajima and Raftin Maeshiro. A lot of their works can be found in Natural high

that's a fun question and I found one guy who's delivered many of my beloved films: 坂本優二 Yuji Sakamoto

Yuji Sakamoto.jpg

He's done 2 of the lady panthers and seems to have directed all the chikan investigator and r*** madness films. I've decided that I'm not being biased just because he frequently collaborates with two of my fav actresses in Yuma and Akari, because he's coaxed some amazing performances out of numerous actresses and helmed some really creative work. He gave us Yuma's strongest resistance to a gangrape and the angriest blowjob by An Nanba, many actresses have their best r*** performances under him, that can't be a coincidence...the man knows what he's doing. I haven't seen everything he's done but his r*** scenes are almost guaranteed to be emotionally intense and brutal.

I think Lady Panther 5 and 6 is a great example of how much a director can do depending on the girls. 5 is a classic, 6 is alright but a huge step down comparatively because of the wooden acting from Maria Ozawa. He tried his best to make it worthy of the fabled Panther series with some rapey body language. Yuma in a Panther film would've been INSANE.

He's also done many of the 4 seconds to sex series which are great fun.

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
that's a fun question and I found one guy who's delivered many of my beloved films: 坂本優二 Yuji Sakamoto

View attachment 3124184

He's done 2 of the lady panthers and seems to have directed all the chikan investigator and r*** madness films. I've decided that I'm not being biased just because he frequently collaborates with two of my fav actresses in Yuma and Akari, because he's coaxed some amazing performances out of numerous actresses and helmed some really creative work. He gave us Yuma's strongest resistance to a gangrape and the angriest blowjob by An Nanba, many actresses have their best r*** performances under him, that can't be a coincidence...the man knows what he's doing. I haven't seen everything he's done but his r*** scenes are almost guaranteed to be emotionally intense and brutal.

I think Lady Panther 5 and 6 is a great example of how much a director can do depending on the girls. 5 is a classic, 6 is alright but a huge step down comparatively because of the wooden acting from Maria Ozawa. He tried his best to make it worthy of the fabled Panther series with some rapey body language. Yuma in a Panther film would've been INSANE.

This is classics!

Reactions: Zen10101

Crispy

Jul 12, 2008
Some good Natural High movies -

NHDTA-876 A Woman With Big Tits Tries To Escape Rapists

nhdta-876_watch-online-43967-fbjav.com-360x241.jpg

Ami Yoshikawa is slapped and cries a lot

NHDTB-014 Hot Springs r*** 2 The Tearful R*** Of A Big Tits Girl Who Tries To Run Away
nhdtb-014_watch-online-31064-fbjav.com-360x241.jpg

NHDTA-818 - Women Are R** Remains Of Desire
nhdta-818_watch-online-52154-fbjav.com-360x241.jpg

4 women get abused on a bus

As far as r*** scenes go these are more realistic than the average jav film. Would love to get some subtitles or decensored versions of these.

Does anyone know more films like this? I'm sure NH has a ton more but its hard to find.

Crispy

Jul 12, 2008

View attachment 3124184

great post. Could you list the codes/titles for the films in that image? also are the results of that google form going to be shared?

Reactions: Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
great post. Could you list the codes/titles for the films in that image? also are the results of that google form going to be shared?

SHKD-279, SSPD-033, SSPD-047
DV-1512, SOE-339, DV-1302
DV-1484, DV-1333, DV-1473

Everything he's done is here.

And here are the survey results! Not a lot of responses but it's always nice to see some recommendations and differing tastes.

Code of film (e.g. SHKD-776, RBD-280)How would you score it out of 10?You may write a review about it here or simply state what you liked about it or your favorite scene.Was there anything you disliked about the film and how would you improve it?
aaxv.xyz-ZOZO072
9​
The best is forcing the girls to be naked in front of their classmates. Then they get (one by one) r***ing in front of them. It's so hotA little too much 'medical' crap. The video takes a long time with the gimmick, and it seems to be in the way at some point.
SHKD-895
9​
Kidnapping, failed escape, forced pleasuring of kidnapersa bit too rough
ATID-474
8.5​
The cast of this film is one of my favourite even though she doesn't have a good catalogue of film in her career. The innocent faces of Madoka being r***ing unwillingly by this Oji-san really caught my attention. I have a physical copy of this film in my collection, bought through DMM during the sales last year.The premises of this film are typically cliche and it would repeatedly in most of the recent releases from attackers. If I have chance to improve the film, I would definitely rewrite the screenplay and add more depth to it and I would change the tone and color by color grading.
atid-160
10​
1-girl can act ,i like how she resist during r*** , unlike new attacker inspector movie , i mean RBK-061, just look at her face before he shot her in last part ,
2 nice story
3 full naked in last fuck
4 i like how they treat her like trash
5 shit talk after done with her
not really , just wish last scene can happen in bed ,and another actor can go full nake in last scene
shkd-293
9​
1 i really like theme being force mating with 1 of her team mate/friend/beast(not sure)
2 treat like experiment object to collect data
3 how she outpower by that male actor and cant do anything
i only like first part of the move
extra detail : the bandage accidentally hit the girl face during unwarp at 32.15
wish second path of the moive can go full naked and proper come inside as ending
and wish that is subtitle out there for this movie
Sspd-033
9​
The defianceThe first girl was not really defiant enough, but An Nanba was insanely good
SNIS-752
10​
Her pretty face with those big naturals fucked is just amazing. Love the emphasis on her boobs and when the r**ist squeezed them as he fucked her, i simply cannot hold my load
SSNI-832
9​
Taking advantage of a drunk Mei Washio, stripping her top and bra off and fondling those soft tits already made me cum before the fucking begins.Not completely a hardcore r*** scene as she didn’t resist much after the first fuck. Prefer it if she showed more reluctance
GNAX-004
10​
when she was tied on the bed with hands spread wide helplessly, seeing how the r**ist r***ing her boobs by squeezing, sucking, and fucking it, i got so excited as I’m a boob lover. Amazing scene. Need more of these scenes on S1 actresses
stars 217
9​
IPX-660
10​
Kana Momonogi gets rekt hard and even slammed into a locker. Good crying and forced kissesShould have been in 4k
SNIS-152
9​
Kirara Asuka looks so hot here especially in the catsuit and gets rekt good and even cries in the last sceneNeeded more kissing during the sex and not just as a warmup
SHKD-606, SHKD-542
10​
Multiple men forcing one chickI'd say more slapping and spanking would be a lot sexier

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Do you guys keep a physical copy of your fav film? I am thinking of adding more DVDs/Blu-Ray into my collection.

jameseptemb

Aug 8, 2021
SDMU-999

relatively new but I found it really hot, especially the scene where we see the girls broken in for the first time.

View attachment 3125093
I found your subtitles zip file for sdmu 999.i am waiting for it .so there are similar movies like this,rbd 944,bkkg 023,vrtm 082,apns 296.these movies are missed to translate.so I remind somebody who can translate plz.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
I'll make a thread on Attackers documentary series soon. There's more entries than people realize, and a bunch of related "realistic" films.

This one is really good, but wasn't on my radar before. JBD so it isn't what I usually go for.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
So I revisited Attackers Documentary series. It is really a bunch of different series with different names that are pretty clearly all done in the same style. They are all the same format of a group of men (sometimes one man, or sometimes men + one woman) taking a woman captive and raping her for an entire day, sometimes with time stamps. The first hour is usually the best. Fear, screaming, miserable wailing, attempts to fight back and run away.

The series:
  • r*** Document
  • Absolute r***
  • Complete r***
  • Gangbang Plan
  • This Woman is a Bitch, so r*** Her!
  • ... plus a variety of one offs that are clearly the same series despite their names.
Gangbang Plan is the one that is currently active. A good number of these have English subtitles at this time, and a few more should get them sooner or later given their Chinese subtitles.

My personal favorites:

• SHKD-606: r*** Documentary 4 - She puts up a hell of a fight and lands some solid kicks, including on the camera.
  • SHKD-888: This Woman is a Bitch! - English subtitles, super cute girl with.
  • SHKD-813: Absolute r***. Has good English subtitles, and the resistance and running during her first set of six r***s is absolutely amazing acting. So rough and convincing that it is one of the very few Attackers movies that has an out-of-character introduction from the actress.
  • SHKD-905: "The Day I Was r***ing". Not part of any series, but she has such a cute face with convincing tears. A woman hires men to r*** a cutie that was flirting with her boyfriend.
  • SHKD959: Big Chest Banker Gangrape Plan. She gets r***ing hard while still mostly clothed, with her pantyhose being torn through and her panties being torn away while still underneath her pantyhose. Eventually they strip her down and make her put back on just her torn pantyhose, which is a good look for the final act.
  • SHKD-590 - r*** Document 3: She looks really scared in the van ride. Good enough for me to want to check out the rest of Yuki Natsume's work. There are Chinest subtitles but no English ones... yet.
EDIT: For the R word that is now censored, why does it replace the past tense of -d with the -ing form? Is that just a bad replacement script?

Last edited:

Crispy

Jul 12, 2008
@panop857 great post. Since you seem to know a lot of movies, could you do a similar post for other studios e.g. S1, Moodyz, Prestige?

e.g. Prestige had this series a long time ago - https://jav.land/en/series/oqnklo.html
its one of the most realistic/roughest movies and its with the usual beauties Prestige has, but they've removed all the keywords and no idea if they've done any more like this

Moodyz/S1 has a lot of the teacher gets gangbanged type of films but it would be great to find out which ones are the harder ones.

I also listed a few Natural High movies above

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
where did you find english subs for SHKD-813?
Those are just on Subtitle Cat. They are fine subtitles, especially compared to a lot of the auto-translated stuff that is on that site.

@panop857 great post. Since you seem to know a lot of movies, could you do a similar post for other studios e.g. S1, Moodyz, Prestige?

e.g. Prestige had this series a long time ago - https://jav.land/en/series/oqnklo.html
its one of the most realistic/roughest movies and its with the usual beauties Prestige has, but they've removed all the keywords and no idea if they've done any more like this

Moodyz/S1 has a lot of the teacher gets gangbanged type of films but it would be great to find out which ones are the harder ones.

I also listed a few Natural High movies above

I just generally like Attackers. I've followed them for years and was in the large group of fans that thought they lost a step over the years, so I'm always happy to find hidden gems out of their last few years. It helps that the number of Attackers subtitles out there has easily increased 5x in the last year, with about half of Slave Island, half of Slave Color, and about a third of Documentary having some type of subs. It is a lot hotter when you can hear how much the villains and rapists trash talk and torment their targets.

S1 and Moodyz are less consistent for my tastes, so none of their series drew me in enough to try to organize thoughts and lists. Prestige, in particular, doesn't even list those movies any more, and it overlaps with a similar looking not-rough series of those. I like MAD, but their main series are al just rather one-note and what it says on the box.

When I make a proper thread for the Attacker Documentaries, I'll write something about what makes r*** scenes feel "authentic". There's definitely been terrible stuff put out there that goes beyond what the actresses signed up, but the Attackers stuff is definitely agreed upon by the actresses that have worked with Attackers repeatedly before and after these films.

• Filmed with portable cameras held by hand.
  • Placing the camera on the floor while a man takes his turn.
  • No acting or plot sequences with the victim before things start.
  • Scenes of the woman trying to run.
  • Scenes of the woman in various states of undress.
  • Scenes of the woman hurt and scared after her r***.
  • Reasonable attempts at tears.
These movies do a lot of things right, but about half the time are using the actresses that have proven themselves as good actresses after repeatedly starring in the more traditional Attackers films. Kind of ironic that Absolute r*** series starts with a Saeko movie, given that.

The Prestige films are basically filmed in the dark and have a huge number of camera cuts, so they are very selective about what is shown to the viewer. It also helps that these are in a foreign language to us, as it is harder to notice what would easily be seen as not-good acting if it were in English. I've watched that series, and don't have any thoughts except that #10 feels too genuine, even in the longer version. It had a reputation on Tube sites as "real" in the comments, but as usual those are super selective edits that cut 40 minutes and down to 10 to cut out all of the giveaways that these are just paid actresses. Still, #10 is one that I in general worry about, even if it is available for sale still.

Moodyz and S1 and Mad and Prestige don't have nearly the number of subtitles that Attackers has, for good reason. Attackers has always straddled the line between mainstream and too rough for mainstream with relatively significant plot and dialogue.

Last edited:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I prefer drama over realism as I enjoy the cinematic style, but I do have some favourites as well. Especially those that raep the actresses playing as themselves, adding even more to the realism bit.

STAR-862 was fun. Two of them had a consensual film right before this release, and its a continuation of what happened after shooting - they got abducted and raeped.

1star00862pl.jpg

Seeing them raeped side by side was awesome. Could've been better though.

Reactions: Zhonda

jameseptemb

Aug 8, 2021
Probably REAL-797. I'm a pretty big fan of mother and daughter r*** videos and the series this is a part of is one of the best at those.
View attachment 3108241View attachment 3108242View attachment 3108245View attachment 3108246
If u like
Probably REAL-797. I'm a pretty big fan of mother and daughter r*** videos and the series this is a part of is one of the best at those.
View attachment 3108241View attachment 3108242View attachment 3108245View attachment 3108246
I found another mother daughter jav film a lots these films had not subtitles and can't search in any site.i used whisper to make srt files but unfortunately my pc graphic card is GTX 1650 and can't installed pytorch.so anybody can used whisper,please make srt files of these films.thier stories is more like than avop-072 for me.
Rbd-944
Vrtm-082
Bkkg-023
Apns-122
Rbd 225

Attachments

• rbd944pl.jpg
    rbd944pl.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 124
  • h_1067bkkg023pl.jpg
    h_1067bkkg023pl.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 133