Favorite Duos in a DVD Release?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

penguinbutt

Jan 4, 2007
For me, to be a favourite duo, the girls have to seem excited to be with each other as well as with the male performer. Kissing each other is a must, swapping saliva and/or cum a huge bonus. One title that's not mentioned here is ECB-104

ECB-104.jpeg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
For me, to be a favourite duo, the girls have to seem excited to be with each other as well as with the male performer. Kissing each other is a must, swapping saliva and/or cum a huge bonus.

Absolutely agree. MFF titles with two girls that barely interact are just the worst in my opinion.

If the trailer just shows the obligatory "one girl looks up at the guy while next to the other girl blowing him" as the only indication of interplay I'm just going to peace out. I'd much rather just have solo works or MMFF two (partner swapping) duos if that's the case.

And yes, kissing is mandatory and messy snowballing is god tier!

• Love
Reactions: penguinbutt

penguinbutt

Jan 4, 2007
And yes, kissing is mandatory and messy snowballing is god tier!

I see you are a man of culture. Love sloppy slimy kissing between girls. In VR, I am addicted to scenes with 2 girls kissing above me and drooling theirs saliva (kiss juice) "into" my open mouth. I never last after that.

Reactions: intrepid8

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Ayaka Michizuki, who seems hungry to take back best performer from the likes of Alice Otsu this year, and Akari Aramura destroyed this manScreen Shot 2023-02-22 at 7.14.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-02-22 at 7.14.22 PM.png

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Really excited for these two next month

Mina Kitano & Riho Fujimori
hmn00387pl.jpeg

Soa Amakawa & Yayoi Mitsuki Cowgirl Video
JUFE-477.jpeg