Favorite Duos in a DVD Release?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
This is one I try to avoid watching because it features 2 of my favorites. One is voluptuous, the other is thin and both fuck like rock stars! I finish too early every time so I keep this one on hold for when I scan through a few mediocre vids first, then bring in this double team for a big finish. I have only a few vids I can say that about. 20 seconds of any scene and...splat! There's one other with Kamihata and KAWAMURA Maya as newscasters...I'll look through my collection and report back with the item number. But again, Maya Kawamura masturbating at a news desk while Kamihata is giving a blowjob in a split screen. ...splat!

Maya Kawamura one the most cute face in JAV, I think her best performance in HNDS-027

love her reverse cowgirl action in that video

Reactions: GohanTenno

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Kinda hard to top all those sisters Supmop posted. This thread died before it even really began.

Although, I did enjoy the duos in MIGD-677 more recently. Especially Sana Mizuhara and Nozomi Hatsuki. A very energetic pair.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Kinda hard to top all those sisters Supmop posted. This thread died before it even really began.

Although, I did enjoy the duos in MIGD-677 more recently. Especially Sana Mizuhara and Nozomi Hatsuki. A very energetic pair.

there still a lot of duos that I still don't posted ;)

Nozomi Hatsuki oftenly duet with Saki Hatsumi, you right they and Sana Mizuhara are very energetic, have high enthusiasm in sex

I'll search for that HNDS title. Check this one out...
pretty-2-people-and-reverse-3p-dating-shiyo-tsu-kawamura-maya-riku-minato.jpg

I'm a big fan of Riku Minato's and Maya Kawamura. This isn't the first time they've done a vid together but the first time they've performed together, like, on the same man, with each other. Highly recommended.

yes its good video

unfortunately I'm not 3some fans, prefer orgy or MMFF, but to be fair they have done good performance in this video