Favorite bukkake scenes (please post screens)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I'm surprised no one mentioned Condense Milky. This one with Rumika has a great scene at the end where she gets fucked from behind while a bunch of guys jizz on her butt.

PCM-063 with Yui Kasugano is the best. I mentioned that on my list.
5pcm063pl.jpg

We almost no see big bukkake like before. Wdi-, Dje- series and lot more disappeared.

I think the bukkake genre kinda died when Arara Kurosawa died. You can see the decline of Dream Woman after his death. The later Dream Womans are just inferior in terms of look and presentation.

I also liked Teacher of Bukkake Class series from Alice and that disappeared too. Maybe weakening of mosaic in recent years also contributed to the decline in demand for bukkake.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
i figured the men of japan ran out of sperm. in the glory days of mvg and shuttle-japan, the casting calls for soupmen were causes for celebration. by the time the dream woman volume numbers headed toward one hundred, the reaction was more like, "oh no, not another one."

Reactions: grisa

kratz

Mar 7, 2019
Worth noting, one of my favorites this year was STARS-048 from back in March, which was more-or-less a standard traditional bukkake video along the lines of stuff we were getting 3-4 years back (but that's not too surprising considering the director did several DJE vids and all those HODV "Super Idol" videos with the "idol" girls in cute costumes getting blasted). And it had a starring girl I find very pretty in Yume Takeda, who smiles through it all, which is definitely my thing.
ezgif.com-optimize25.gif
ezgif.com-optimize23.gif

That had me on the lookout for more bukkake from SOD Star, and while I found some good older ones the well has been dry for new releases since.

Luckily STARS-179 has finally been announced for release just a couple weeks out and seems like a direct followup but with Yuna Ogura taking over the starring role. From what I've seen Kirin is a favorite director, the guy's definitely into cum and does the fun, upbeat, sort of cartoonish style of bukkake I like (with bright sets, dynamic camerawork, cute girls, and good vibes). Too bad he doesn't seem to get many opportunities to do it lately, but at least the last one for SOD seemed to do well enough to justify another in the same style

EDIT: Just saw samurai79's post where he already mentioned the new one, whoops. Shows how starved we are for some classic facial action, though :p

Last edited:

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
Worth noting, one of my favorites this year was STARS-048 from back in March, which was more-or-less a standard traditional bukkake video along the lines of stuff we were getting 3-4 years back (but that's not too surprising considering the director did several DJE vids and all those HODV "Super Idol" videos with the "idol" girls in cute costumes getting blasted). And it had a starring girl I find very pretty in Yume Takeda, who smiles through it all, which is definitely my thing.
ezgif.com-optimize25.gif
ezgif.com-optimize23.gif

That had me on the lookout for more bukkake from SOD Star, and while I found some good older ones the well has been dry for new releases since.

Luckily STARS-179 has finally been announced for release just a couple weeks out and seems like a direct followup but with Yuna Ogura taking over the starring role. From what I've seen Kirin is a favorite director, the guy's definitely into cum and does the fun, upbeat, sort of cartoonish style of bukkake I like (with bright sets, dynamic camerawork, cute girls, and good vibes). Too bad he doesn't seem to get many opportunities to do it lately, but at least the last one for SOD seemed to do well enough to justify another in the same style

EDIT: Just saw samurai79's post where he already mentioned the new one, whoops. Shows how starved we are for some classic facial action, though :p

I too enjoyed STARS-048 - especially when Yume, with her mouth full of cum, chokes hard and coughs up a lung through the hand over her mouth, with all the cum seeping through her fingers and dripping down her chin. Terrific scene and overall great film. Good call!

Also looking forward to STARS-179 - Yuna is very cute and has that innocent look to her. Definitely in need of a plastering!

Reactions: pikuseru

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
STARS-048 seems pretty good. Usually I prefer cute girl to do gokkun and sexy girl to do bukkake so maybe STAR-179 will be closer to my taste, but maybe I can make exception for STAR-048. 101 shots, not bad.

Nice to see some good bukkake movies still being made. "Kirin" is a good director, I watched a few of his gokkun movies (JUFD-803, DJE-043, etc.). I've been more into gokkun lately maybe it's just because the lack of good bukkake (girls wear way too much makeup in Dream Shower series)