Favorite bukkake scenes (please post screens)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
image.jpg I have a pretty big collection of bukkake movies and scenes. I've been trying to think about which are my favorite, and why. Let's get a thread going so that we can share. Please include screens in your post. Face bukkake or pussy bukkake are both okay.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
image.jpg Digital Channel 121 has a good bukkake scene. The whore's name is Tachibana Harumi. Only 19 years old. She keeps her mouth open and appears cheerful throughout the blasts of cum from men she doesn't even know. She wears the cum well on her pretty face too.image.jpg

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
image.jpg image.jpg This fine whore goes by the name of Shoko Akiyama, 24 years old at the time of this movie. Usually this series features a scene where the guys get to bukkake all over the slut's pussy. However, in this movie she kindly allows the men to blow their loads both inside and outside her snatch. The guys sure seem to appreciate the gesture! I think she takes ten loads in all. A fine day's work for this whore.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
image.jpg image.jpg Meet Nonoka Hana, 25 when this movie came out. Dressed as a cheerleader, she tells the guys that they need to coat her face in warm jizz, so that they will be more prepared for the upcoming game. Often two guys blow on her at the same time. She takes it all like the good whore she is, with a smile and a giggle.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
image.jpg image.jpg Most girls would probably baulk at the idea of having their faces blasted in jizz by a group of men whose names they don't even know. Not Hirahara Minami! Just 19 years old when this movie was filmed, she is already developing into a fine whore. In this scene, she takes waves of cum while flanked by two classmates. She's not afraid to open her mouth and offer up her tongue as a convenient deposit location for the contents of the guys' balls. Well played!

Last edited:
Reactions: MilkyFan and flixzm

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
This 25-year old whore goes by the name of Namiki Yuu. In the final scene, it's the end-of-year office party, and the boss decides that the hard-working men of the office should get to empty their balls over Yuu's pretty face. She takes the jizz like a little slut, even offering up her tongue and opening her mouth. The guys seem to enjoy themselves!image.jpgimage.jpg

Reactions: Mauricio_87

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Yuna Mashiro was just 19 when this was filmed. She seems very happy to use her face and tongue as a target for men she doesn't even know to purge their nutsacks of jizz. How proud her parents would be if they could see her now! What a fantastic whore indeed!image.jpgimage.jpg

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
I imagine before this movie was shot, the conversation went something like this:

"Emiri, would it be okay for lots of men you don't know to wank all over your face, in return for some money?"
"Sure, no problem!"

And so, 23-year old Emiri Okazaki takes her level of whoredom up several notches in this cum fest of a movie! Good whore!
image.jpg image.jpg

howie789

Jun 15, 2012
the Spermania series I like- but are there any bukakkee movies where it is consecutive "hits" without any breaks? So for example, the movie above there would be 168 hits, but it is continuous, so 168 men line up and one after another take their shot. Or would this be too difficult a scene?

Reactions: samurai79

evilwelshman

Feb 9, 2014
Only one that immediately jumps to mind is Tsubomi's RCT-191:

1rct191pl.jpg

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
I think some of the old movies made by Shuttle (http://www.shuttle-japan.com) featured very high numbers of men dumping their loads. I myself think 25 or so cumshots is enough. Gets a bit boring after that; plus, the whore's face tends to become too slippery to effectively 'hold' any more jizz, so it just falls off....bit of a waste.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
26-year old Erika stars in this movie. She's an excellent whore in it. She seems to have accepted her status in life, and appears to be embracing it; that of a receptacle and target for sperm!image.jpgimage.jpg

Reactions: AceRothstein

SilentEnvy

Cum for the cum gods!
Mar 4, 2008
Fantastic list.
I have to completely agree with Emiri Okazaki and Suou Yukiko
Thick, Thick loads and a big smile for every single one.
One that comes to mind is Kotomi from urabukkake.
Not too much dialogue or interaction but darn she's cute.img01.jpg img07.jpg img08.jpg

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I think some of the old movies made by Shuttle (http://www.shuttle-japan.com) featured very high numbers of men dumping their loads. I myself think 25 or so cumshots is enough. Gets a bit boring after that; plus, the whore's face tends to become too slippery to effectively 'hold' any more jizz, so it just falls off....bit of a waste.

oh man when i think bukkake, i think Shuttle and i don't even like bukkake!