Favorite bukkake scenes (please post screens)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Good stuff. Glad to see SOD active in the bukkake genre. There are a lot of newer SOD bukkake movies I havent seen yet. Looking forward to it.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
It's been a bleak year for bukkake-themed movies, presumably due to the Covid pandemic. So recently I've been revisiting some old flicks I like. Here is Yuzuki Himawari, 21 years old at the time of filming. She has a smokin' body, especially those titties. She giggles her way through the scenes as groups of much older men she doesn't even know vacate the contents of their balls all over her face. Something tells me she didn't tell her parents what she had been up to that particular day! Splendid!

ipx145-08.jpg

ipx145-pl.jpg

bangipul

Dec 11, 2012
my long time favorite was DMC-17 human condom scene

upload_2020-12-6_14-11-31.png

Is there any idea / scene / act / bizzare fetish like this on another movie ? Please let me know the code.

Thanks

Reactions: 78349275

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
It's been ages since a decent bukkake-themed AV came out. Looks like the wait is over:

https://ec.sod.co.jp/prime/videos/?id=STARS-354

Hope it's a good one. I think the director might be a disciple of Kirin from WAAP.

26 jizz shots in the mouth in one scene!

Wow... Finally something new after all the time... Can not wait to watch this. Have you checked the backcover? Scene 5 with 41 shots!!! This movie makes me hope to see more even during the damn COVID19 time!

kratz

Mar 7, 2019
It's been ages since a decent bukkake-themed AV came out. Looks like the wait is over:

https://ec.sod.co.jp/prime/videos/?id=STARS-354

Hope it's a good one. I think the director might be a disciple of Kirin from WAAP.

26 jizz shots in the mouth in one scene!
Wow... Finally something new after all the time... Can not wait to watch this. Have you checked the backcover? Scene 5 with 41 shots!!! This movie makes me hope to see more even during the damn COVID19 time!
Finally! The director is "Komatsu (17)", hasn't ever done any real gonzo cum-focused movies like this before. Ditto for the actress making her SOD debut!
It seems like they got plenty of male talent to keep the action going and SOD camera and lighting quality is usually good so even if it's mediocre in theming (i.e. no entertainingly weird scenarios or unique use of cum) it should still be worth a watch after so long with nothing.

Reactions: samurai79

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
BD6F27BB-76CC-4E2A-A261-3DD88DA52AC5.jpeg
Finally! The director is "Komatsu (17)", hasn't ever done any real gonzo cum-focused movies like this before. Ditto for the actress making her SOD debut!
It seems like they got plenty of male talent to keep the action going and SOD camera and lighting quality is usually good so even if it's mediocre in theming (i.e. no entertainingly weird scenarios or unique use of cum) it should still be worth a watch after so long with nothing.

The actress is not really my type, but plenty watchable. Do you think, during filming this scene, she ever thought, “Damn, I really should’ve studied harder in school!” lol

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Have any of you guys seen MVSD-353 already? Starring Mayu Sato? I am just curious about if it is real cum or fake cum. If you watch the first scene some of the shots looks like fake to me... Just my opinion about it, what do you guys think?

Cover of the movie and a screenshot from scene 1 :

mvsd353pl.jpg

Screenshot of the first scene where I got curiou about if its real or fake cum... Because some shots were really unannurally thick and white :

mvsd00353jp-1.jpg

Best regards!

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Have any of you guys seen MVSD-353 already? Starring Mayu Sato? I am just curious about if it is real cum or fake cum. If you watch the first scene some of the shots looks like fake to me... Just my opinion about it, what do you guys think?

Cover of the movie and a screenshot from scene 1 :

mvsd353pl.jpg

Screenshot of the first scene where I got curiou about if its real or fake cum... Because some shots were really unannurally thick and white :

mvsd00353jp-1.jpg

Best regards!

Looks pretty authentic to me.

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Well well so you might be right sir. Just watched it once again and only 1 or 2 shots looked suspicicous to me. But might be just some healthy men with thick semen ;)

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Well well so you might be right sir. Just watched it once again and only 1 or 2 shots looked suspicicous to me. But might be just some healthy men with thick semen ;)
Been a crap year so far for bukkake movies, hasn't it? I've pretty much given up hope these days.

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Same thinking for me. There was only 1 real bukkake movie so far which was released by SOD this year. But i didnt enjoy it too much. I miss those days where waap and moodyz released their dream shower and dream woman movies monthly. Those were some great times with some quality bukkake action ongoing! I think we will never get those times back... :(

arthurdent1

Dec 19, 2006
not quite the thread but all my filejoker links i've tried today from this site go to file not found. Tried downloading some new bukkake links directly and they all fail.

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Indeed. Thats just the holy grale of bukkake over the last years. Seeing this uncensored makes it even better. Where are those people now who say everything is fake cum in bukkake/gokkun movies? I ever knew everything is real. The only series i always suspected and everyone is aware of is DASD movies. But well you most of the time recognize fake cum...

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
Indeed. Thats just the holy grale of bukkake over the last years. Seeing this uncensored makes it even better. Where are those people now who say everything is fake cum in bukkake/gokkun movies? I ever knew everything is real. The only series i always suspected and everyone is aware of is DASD movies. But well you most of the time recognize fake cum...
DASD is mostly fake, but I feel like they aren't really trying to hide that. It's a fantasy. So it's fine, if that's you like that sort of thing.

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
You are probably right sir. Well I am totally into real cum... Fake cum is not my sort of fantasy... ^^