Favorite bukkake scenes (please post screens)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Most of Prestige bukkake videos are from the past two years, very few videos before 2015, so maybe that's why I never noticed them.

I'll try out ABP-420 and ABP-567. Makeup in ABP-390 maybe is a bit too heavy for my taste.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
2wdi070xpl.jpg

Been looking forward to this release from Kirishima Rino for a while. She is a natural at taking copious amounts of sperm from unknown men on her pretty, slutty face. Looks like this won't disappoint.

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
2wdi070xpl.jpg

Been looking forward to this release from Kirishima Rino for a while. She is a natural at taking copious amounts of sperm from unknown men on her pretty, slutty face. Looks like this won't disappoint.

When is this released?

gemini

Mar 5, 2007
My avatar, Kirari Koizumi did amazing duos in this genre we seem to enjoy, with lots of smile, love (yes, you can tell) and obviously fluid exchange, it is incredibly sexy and I recently found out that there is a "director's cut" of this beauty -

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliaji6u

Anyone knows what are the actual extras?

I wish they'd be able to reboot these lesbian tag or semen carnival crazyness, not mentioning VIP shower whose #4 features 3 of my favorites, and I'm not even addressing her dream woman scene where she is helped by a friendly student in a favorite scene of mine

For reference:
VIP Shower 4
Semen carnival - first solo, then they it's duo time
DreamWoman where she is gently helped in one extremely hot scene, in another one two girls around her sort of mistreat her - perfect scenes with intense erotic mood, real genius for perverts like little me, why is it so hard to reproduce?

PS - I don't upload don't ask, unless you pay me lavishly

Oh, forgot the screens for the pervs - that's not the best scene (and still...), but this will do

edit - strange, media are gone, will repost later

Last edited:

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
this favorite scene has yet to be realized. i submit it to the public domain and the public good. it needs a bit of work and the right jav star. but with a bit of imagination, i think you can see the possibilities.

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
I could never say what my favourite bukkake scene is, there are just so many!

I am partial to a certain scenario though; one girl is the target for the cumshots, and another one acts as a coach. That is, she holds the target's face in the right position for guys to dump their load on it, maybe gives some encouragement to the guys or girl, and generally takes pleasure in seeing her girlfriend get plastered. And she doesn't have to stay passive either. Even though she is not the target, there is no reason she shouldn't eat some cum too! So I like it when she licks it off the target girl's face, or off her hands. Followed of course by some swapping and a nice cum-kiss between the ladies.

Some examples for your amusement:

MIGD-561

View attachment 744157

View attachment 744158

DRD-063

View attachment 744159

View attachment 744160

MDLD-033

View attachment 744161

View attachment 744162

DRM-007

View attachment 744163

View attachment 744164

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
Easily my favorite type of bukkake! Coach, helper, cum swapping or lesbian bukkake are the best! Not nearly enough of these, Please post more

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
Wow, bukkake video from Prestige? Is that their first? I don't know the girl, she is cute.

Unfortunately, based on the screenshots, it looks like they mostly aim for the top of her face and avoid her mouth, but it could be worth checking out still.

I think they aim high to get the dripping effect

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
from XRW-389 ..really funny how it leads up to the bukkake

first guy .blows load into mouth
1.gif

2nd guy she thinks she's getting in the mouth and opens wide..then pow

2.gif

lol..everywhere but not in the mouth