Fake & Scam Sites Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mieko1970

Jun 15, 2008
Another fake site is http://www.avaruaru.com I came across this a couple days ago really excited cause alot of the Beppin/Suppin videos were listed and whole site is supposely vintage JAV.. They trick you into buying a Depfile Premium account. download a file and then you have to change the extention to rar, use a password and extract the file... None of this listed anywhere on the site but finding a couple of 2chan threads going over this effectively determined that it's a scam site.

Reactions: Smoothly

qazwsxedc83

Jan 5, 2015
anyone know metz.sc? I want to sign up for a month but can't tell first if it's dodgy, second if legit i can't even tell if it will sign up outside japan.

Smoothly

Mar 19, 2017
http://jav-bukkake.net legit? Depfiles, fake or real?
Depfile is a real service that shares cloud stored files. But they are not responsible for the file quality or content. So you can DL an HD file and it plays great, the one after that may or may not be ecrypted or corrupt. They only allow 40GB of DL per day despite claiming unlimited DL, but 40GB a day is still pretty good. Depfile is used by a bunch of different web sites, some are really good, some offer a larger variety of content than others, then there are the ones who want to mess you up, sell crappy ads and lock up your computer. Choose wisely.

Last edited:

Smoothly

Mar 19, 2017
Another fake site is http://www.avaruaru.com I came across this a couple days ago really excited cause alot of the Beppin/Suppin videos were listed and whole site is supposely vintage JAV.. They trick you into buying a Depfile Premium account. download a file and then you have to change the extention to rar, use a password and extract the file... None of this listed anywhere on the site but finding a couple of 2chan threads going over this effectively determined that it's a scam site.
Do you still have the password or did you use a password generator program?

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Just to let everyone know, there are legit sites out there that use depfile. I have never run across a fake JAV sharing site, but then again I am not an idiot (not trying to diss anyone here having problems). Just use common sense, and you should be good. Some legit sites are as follows:

Javbank.com
Extreme-Fourm

Last edited:

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
I went over a few of the videos, and it seems like it is legit... Not sure if those people got a bad bunch or not... will dig a bit more later today when my 40GB limit is up!

Edit: It does appear to be a scam site with file sizes that should simply not be!

Last edited:

mieko1970

Jun 15, 2008
Do you still have the password or did you use a password generator program?

It was so long ago.. but I clearly remember having to find some 2chan forum page to find the password.. but it was all BS.. At least i used my Depfile membership to dl from a bunch of other sites so it wasn't a total loss.

mieko1970

Jun 15, 2008
I went over a few of the videos, and it seems like it is legit... Not sure if those people got a bad bunch or not... will dig a bit more later today when my 40GB limit is up!

Edit: It does appear to be a scam site with file sizes that should simply not be!

Well i did warn everybody... I spent days trying to figure why it wasn't working until i found the 2chan forum about this site.

Reactions: LoliKing25

axeon73

Jun 24, 2015
Found this scam website that seems to have a bunch of old videos for cheap, around $1.50 per video or so: http://iqqtv.net/en/

Unfortunately it looks like these videos (the old ones) are ripped from the tanix website because the quality is pretty shitty and the bitrate approximately matches that of tanix. They add black bars so the video is 720x480 instead of 640x480 to make it look real. They also have new videos but I'm out of money for it and don't feel like burning more on there to see the quality of it.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I beg everyone for their own sake, always put requests in the Request threads for titles you're after before shelling out money to any site like these for things. You never know if someone has what you're looking for. Or at least check the Library.

Reactions: desioner

axeon73

Jun 24, 2015
Does anyone still use tdarkangel? Sometime this year they removed all links and switched to a business model where they make you mine monero in your browser for a little bit before taking you to a page to request whatever movie you wanted. I gave them a week to see if they would upload the request, but so far no go.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Does anyone still use tdarkangel? Sometime this year they removed all links and switched to a business model where they make you mine monero in your browser for a little bit before taking you to a page to request whatever movie you wanted. I gave them a week to see if they would upload the request, but so far no go.
What title were you after?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Yea, that one. Anyway, tdarkangel looks to be a liar. 2 weeks and does not upload request after mining monero for him.
He might lie. But I don't. I'll put it up for you but the picture has some color issues in some scenes but not all. Those sheets are supposed to be white!

vlcsnap-2018-06-15-23h59m21s21.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-06-15-20h32m48s254.jpg

ufikus

Nov 11, 2012
Hi, tried to find proper thread, where to post this, but cannot. I am using javlibrary.com to find new releases of liked series and discover new. It is fast and better organized than looking through dmm, r18 etc site. However, yesterday puts end to it for me! I am able to go to main page - where you choose language and thats it. Regardless to what I choose, like javlibrary.com/en, access is blocked by my antivirus software Eset, saying there was discovered threat JS/Adware.Agent.AC. Site is still up, but became unreachable. Any thought, how to inform owners about this problem?

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Was looking for a site that sells jav on dvd and found these sites:
https://acejav.com/store/login.php
http://www.aaparadise.com/home.php

I ordered from aaparadise and chose to use Paypal but no response has been sent to my mail in 2 weeks. They were supposed to send a pay link.
These sites seem to have been active before but they don't seem to be now.
Anyone have experience with these sites?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
www.asiamoviepass.com may not exactly be a scam site, but FYI they took my money two weeks ago and did not provide a working account nor any response to my queries. CCbill also did not respond to my complaint.
I used to be a member some years ago, had no problems with them except for the shitty quality of their movies which was the reason I ceased my membership
I don't know if they're still actually running the site, all their movies seem old to very old now