Fake & Scam Sites Discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: clemenceko

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I believe JavBus is fake as well.

@lordsuperjesus shared this video which @Mari0Br0s pointed out was fake (wrong video) which I can also confirm.

Curiosity got the best of me and so I tried downloading this video which also turned out to be fake, the video downloaded was completely different from the description.

I've never downloaded from this site before but other reputable users claim success using it in the past so I assumed it was legit. Something very fishy is going on here... :rokok:

Reactions: Mari0Br0s

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
I believe JavBus is fake as well.

@lordsuperjesus shared this video which @Mari0Br0s pointed out was fake (wrong video) which I can also confirm.

Curiosity got the best of me and so I tried downloading this video which also turned out to be fake, the video downloaded was completely different from the description.

I've never downloaded from this site before but other reputable users claim success using it in the past so I assumed it was legit. Something very fishy is going on here... :rokok:
It seems they are loading the torrent information from elsewhere without checking the source. Like Mari0Br0s said, always look out for screenshots.

greta

Dec 30, 2009
Hello
I try to download HONE-168 ( Nanami Hisa ) . Most Sites do not have it,
The ones that have it are all with a wrong movie in it.Is there any ban on it ?
Greta

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
JAV Bus is more of a database anyway. I use them and their countless clones. It being the wrong movie happens in the rare instance where the dvd codes are similar like "ABC-001" and "ABC-1" Most sites think that's the same movie

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Hippy: DUGA's as legit as DMM. I think their site has a better design but that's subjective. A major plus is not all their movies have DRM. Some makers opt for DRM-Free.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I may have mentioned this before(sorry), but it seems most of these sites if not all, use Depfile as a file host. The giveaway is when you download a movie on these sites, the download has a different name than the code number given the movie by the studio. When done downloading, you get a completely different movie. But as Ace69 pointed out, the biggest give away is a movie that no one else has. I'm embarrassed to say, that I have fallen for this several times.

neevneev

Dec 17, 2009
Experience someone from javhard.net?
Suspicious because storage space used depfile .... It is feared that the downloaded film is not the same as advertised movie.

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Usually the name of the file is different from what you expect,
For instance, you looking for video IPZ-100
on the fake website, the title of the page is ipz-100 but when you click the link,
the file name is maybe VIDEO-3912_Z or something like that instead of IPZ-100

I dont understand, why anyone would make fake jav sites?
For what? So that the victim buy the filehost premium account?
Is that the only reason?