東京ESP Tokyo ESP BD (10-bit x264 720p AC3) [Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I honestly don't think I can give a decent review on an anime until after I had watched the whole season. The true test of any given watched media is the "aftertaste" it leaves. While this may never rank as one of my alltime favorites I thought it was a great anime nonetheless. Great music, great animation, great action, some great characters, decent plot, well written and a fast pace that will keep you on your toes. I really enjoyed this one and am happy I came across it. Not for the little ones though. The torrent is first class as well, a nice rip.
Wiki-background.jpg
Plot Summary: Rinka Urushiba is a normal high school girl, until she encounters a penguin and shoals of glowing fish swimming through the sky. She looses consciousness only to awaken with the power to move through inanimate objects. At first she thought it was a hallucination if it were not for Kyotaro Azuma who witnessed the event and who, incidentally, has the ability to teleport. They decide to use their powers to combat people who might use their powers for evil.

71GgfPNt+oL._AA1054_.jpg

::Media Info::

Video:- AVC | 720p | 10-bit | profile level 4.1

Audio:-
Track 1: English | 5.1Ch AC3 448kbps (Default)
Track 2: Japanese | 2.0Ch AC3 192kbps

Subtitle:
Track1: English Sign/Song | VobSub(Default)
Track2: English | VobSub
Track3: English | ASS (from Kaylith)

Source: BD-J

minami___tokyo_esp_by_kumma_kids-d7zlkpu.jpg

Original Poster: isoTropic
Size: 6.42 GB
Directed by Shigehito Takayanagi
Produced by Atsushi Itou
Written by Hideyuki Kurata
Music by Evan Call
Studio Xebec
Original run July 11, 2014 – September 26, 2014
Episodes 12

Opening Theme:
#1: "Tokyo Zero Hearts" by Faylan
Ending Theme:
#1: "Guze Άργυρóϛ" (救世Άργυρóϛ; Silver Salvation) by Yousei Teikoku

maxresdefault.jpg

Based on the ongoing manga by Segawa Hajime.

Attachments

• [AnimeRG] Tokyo ESP BD (10-bit x264 720p AC3) [Dual-Audio].torrent
    33.5 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
Reactions: Zer0her0 and Loddy