Doing it with the patient next bed - similar movies?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, :hihi:

I came across a Switch series called 隣のベッドにお見舞いに来た. Translated, I guess, it means something like " come to visit the [patient] next bed".

The plot is very simple: A girl / woman visits her boyfriend in the hospital. This poor ones are not able to be satisfied by her partner. So when the patient next to his boyfriends makes a move on them, they are trying to resist (especially because its a public place). But in the end they loose.

There are only 3 movies in this series, but I'm sure I have seen movies like that before. Maybe you know some similar movies to that.
Maybe you also know some movies in other locations, e.g. the woman is visiting her partner at word.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=h_635sw116/
attachment.php

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=h_635sw189/
attachment.php

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=h_635sw213/
attachment.php

Attachments

• SW-116.jpg
    SW-116.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 255
  • SW-189.jpg
    SW-189.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 251
  • SW-213.jpg
    SW-213.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 256

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I covered one like that on a recent thread:

Stuck in the Hospital For a Long Time, I Got Along Well With the Guy in the Next Bed Over Who Was Also Around My Age and It Turned Out We Were Both Losers With Neither a Job Nor Money - Laughing About Our Predicament, I Was Caught Off Guard When He So Casually Introduced His Wife, A Real Hottie With a Juicy Ass, And Then I Was Raging With Jealousy [SORA-003], starring Sorami Haga (and the Un-Juvenile Delinquent).

attachment.php

There is also:

Young Lady Gets Banged By the Guy in the Next Bed to Her Hospitalized Boyfriend [NHDTA-117]

379 MB painless download

Slightly off-track:

Married Nurse Who Indulges in Shamefulness At the Hospital [MDYD-584], with Erena Tachibana

The translated description hints at the nurse's husband being hospitalized, where she works. The head doctor takes advantage of her.

Finally, the first scene of the following offers a twist to the theme.

Create Much Feeling in the Mother and Daughter Holding Hands Who Do Not Resist Perverted Ones!! 7 [NHDTA-376]

attachment.php

The mother (Mitsuki Asuka, I believe) and her daughter are visiting their bed-ridden husband/father, while a creep "next door" goes to work.

Attachments

• NHDTA-376 PIC.jpg
    NHDTA-376 PIC.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 245
Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, kennym, for posting the links to the clips. :hugethumb:
And thanks, jugulear, for the movies. You really know how my "brain" works. :gayprance:
Of course I'm open for more suggestions.

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012

This is a great theme and there are plenty of good suggestions above from kenny and jugs.But it's hard for any title to surpass the one that has the inimitable Tenant in it.What Tenant wants , Tenant gets - no matter how unwilling the stranger's wife is !

2qmlq47.png
e9dsgl.png
28at7xf.png
2lk76fl.png

link-

http://www.hardsextube.com/video/915803/

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Do You Forgive Me... Love That Overlaps [RBD-207] with Karen Kisaragi (and Tenant!) was a great suggestion, Banfoosh... thank you. And very thoughtful of you to have provided a link. And thanks, Codegeek, for identifying the flick.

Of course, I am always grateful when a JAV is available as a lean painless stream download, so it's not that I'm complaining about Hardsextube's annoying tendency (well, it's the uploaders who decide on doing so, for some reason, not Hardsextube) to break up a movie into multiple parts. You can also get this movie as one file, and as somewhat more compact (by 75 MB or so), with the following 585 MB version.

attachment.php

Miho to the nursing of her husband in the hospital. One day, had been admitted to the bed next to chance, it was former boss Hirai previous workplace. Hirai eating cheerfully, lunch husband does not eat. Go so try repeatedly with her husband the figure gradually Miho, ....

Attachments

• RBD207.jpg
    RBD207.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 210