Family abusing daughter or mother

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, :hihi:

do some of you know some good movies with the following story line / situation:
The whole family (means the male members, like grandpa, dad, uncle, brother(-in-law), son(-in-law)) are abusing the daughter(-in-law) or mother(-in-law) and everyone in the family knows it.

If you also like that it would be nice if you would be so kind and post your recommendations.

Here some examples:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=13drs83/
attachment.php

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=13kk031/
attachment.php

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=13kk072/
attachment.php

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=juc664/
attachment.php

Attachments

• DRS-83.jpg
    DRS-83.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 858
  • KK-031.jpg
    KK-031.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 852
  • KK-072.jpg
    KK-072.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 862
  • JUC-664.jpg
    JUC-664.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 864
Reactions: 3 people

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
As mentioned before in an earlier thread my favorite movie with that kind of theme is IESP-348 where both mother and daughter get it from granddad, dad, two sons, an uncle and two nephews.
19-35-39_0.942129.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, Electromog, for your recommendation. I will have a look at it.

Any other suggestions?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, ether202. I also will have look at your recommendation.

I really want movies with the scenario I mentioned. But thank you very much for your offer.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Thanks for the VANDR-092 suggestion, I didn't know about that one.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yeah, I didn't know about VANDR-092 either. But I can see how even a master such as Electromog, despite his well-generated sparks, would have been in the dark about it - the movie only came out weeks ago.

What appealed to me about VANDR-092 was that the ladies of the household seem to get into the act of oppression, which always adds an extra level of delightful kink. I see the flick may be for the having at sizes of over 2 GB (VANDR-092 is a big one, at over three hours), which I'm aware many of our fellow downloaders only laugh at (I guess they only get intimidated when the sizes near 5 or 7 GB), but for anyone interested in a low-cost method: Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4, with the password of javpop.com. (Low-cost in the sense of file size, going for 770 MBs; you'll be paying a high price as far as downloading speed.)

By the way, Electomog not only made us better aware of IESP-348 in the earlier thread he referred to, he even made it possible for fellow members to get their hands on it, on that very earlier thread, via this probably now-kaput torrent. Furthermore, he made it possible for me to get that film, even though I don't do torrents. (I keep telling you, he's a great guy, and it's high time you all start believing me.)

Codegeek, I guess the reason why VANDR-092 did not perfectly do the trick for you was because the movie, sometimes entitled "Family Meat Urinal," fell too much into the category of dehumanized slave. I think you are preferring the types of situations where the victims function as regular members of the household who happen to get abused by more than one family member. (Since you specified "male," I suppose you don't dig it when other abusers are females as well... as I do.)

I'm thinking of several examples that are forming images in my mind... one began with the lady servicing both father and son under the kitchen table, establishing her sorry lot in life. Another had a newly married woman who found herself in the fate where she needed to take care of her husband's sons. Yet another was one of those "Stepmother Slave" films, but the accent was on the sons taking turns on her charms, instead of the more typical situation of the stepson's friends being brought into the home.

But how do I go about finding these movies? I commend you for coming up with the four examples you started things off with, because... to me, that would be quite a feat. I don't know how some of our fellow members manage to zero in on needed titles at the seeming drop of a hat, because it usually takes me a long time.

I have recently made note in various places of a favorite series of mine, called "Tormented Wife" (such as here), and you may have already run into it. Usually, the father-in-law and the brother-in-law can easily be relied on to serve as tormentors, but the reason why I have an affinity for this series is that the sister-in-law gets into the act, and in a chief role, too. This may not be your cup of tea, because, again, you specified men as the probably exclusive villains.

EDIT:
Just came across this one and thought I'd throw it in... although I don't think it fulfills the "abuse" requirement. (Judging by the screen shots.)

His is An All-Male Household and At Over 50, He Remarried With a Young Lady and His 4 Sons Are So Excited! They Discreetly Make Much Merry With Their Big-Breasted Stepmother [HBAD-211], with Azusa Nagasawa

430 MB RMVB

EDIT, again:

Another one where the "abuse" element may go wanting, I see from an archival search that the movie comes recommended by Sir Jack1956; he commented, "Another young woman assaulted by those she trusted...........shame!" (Codegeek gave a thanks, so he's already aware of this one.)

Incest - Inappropriate Relations, Lewd Young Wife Who Tempts Her Father-in-Law and Brothers-in-Law 2 [NATR-233], with Saki Hatsumi

Given that the film has been numbered "2," we can guess it must be part of a series - and indeed NATR-233 has got NATR-187, -291 and -335 to keep it company. First one's title translated as "Horny young wife Hatano Yui to seduce brother-in-law and father-in-law relationship dont incest," to provide a further clue as to who may be doing the abusing.

486 MB RMVB

EDIT, again:

Beautiful Mother Disciplined By Her Sons [YSN-358], with Kaori Saejima

And another one starring the same lovely actress:

Assault That Took Place Secretly Within a Family - Young Wife Who Was Violated By Her Father-in-Law and Brother-in-Law [RBD-481], with Kaori Saejima

323 MB RMVB

Gang r***ing By Relatives - Violated So Many Times That She Herself Ended Up Coming... [MDYD-745], with Julia

http://img51/th/02799/im7k4euc02up.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, jugulear, for your long post as well as for recommending HBAD-211. I definitely will have a look at it.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
By the way, Electomog not only made us better aware of IESP-348 in the earlier thread he referred to, he even made it possible for fellow members to get their hands on it, on that very earlier thread, via this probably now-kaput torrent.
The torrent is still alive.

Reactions: 2 people